One

Behind The Screen [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah Oh Sehun! Come here!" Kyungsoo-hyung shouted.

"Coming!" I shouted back from the bathroom and closed the shower door after stepping out. I wrapped a fresh towel around my waist and walked towards the kitchen, a place that we used to talk, more than cook or eat.

"What is it?" I asked calmly taking the half filled mug of coffee on the counter. It was probably Junmyeon-hyung's or Chanyeol-hyung's.

"Oh Sehun, manager hyung called and said tha-" Hyung stopped in mid sentence when he registered my appearance. "For God's grace put on some damned clothes! Why do you keep roaming around half ?" He threw a grey vest lying beside his chair on me. I just let out a small laugh and put on the vest. It fits me… must be of Chanyeol-hyung then~

"Anyways listen you ungrateful brat, manager hyung asked us to report to the practice room on 5th floor by 2 o'clock today. It's something important. And your presence is compulsory, don't skip it like last time."

"Yeah yeah, sure~" I sang drowning down the rest of the coffee into my mouth.

"Hey! That is Junmyeon-hyung's coffee!" He shouted as I walked out of the kitchen towards the staircase.

I turned back and winked. "Tell him I love him too hyung," with that I left.

Being the youngest in your group might have disadvantages but the advantages outweigh them. It is always me who gets doted by the hyungs, they pay for me, buy things for me, cover up for my mistakes, everything. It is fun and feels good to be the youngest. At least one place made me feel like a real maknae. 

As I walked into my room on the second floor, I thought about the last time I skipped the meeting which manager asked us all to report for. It wasn't like I deliberately skipped it, just turn of events led to that.

I was driving my baby- 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLK–Class to SME building for the meeting that all of a sudden it started to rain. I took a shortcut as I was already late and that was how I met this old lady with three large bags carrying on her own in that heavy rain. I didn't have a heart to leave her alone. So I ended up helping the old lady and driving her to her destination. And you know what? She gave me two BIG boxes of homemade kimchi and pickles. Oh what a feast I had that day! I still have those at my house stored carefully in the fridge, away from the evil eyes of my hyungs. So yeah, skipping the meeting wasn't intentional.

I wore my grey button down full sleeve shirt and black slacks and walked down to the living room.

"Yah maknae! Why are you so late? We have to get going," Baekhyun hyung asked.

"Look at the time. It's not even eleven. We have to go there at 2, chill~" I sang, dropping down on the couch beside Yixing hyung who came back to Korea a week ago.

"Sehun-ah, we are going out for breakfast today. Didn't we tell you yesterday? Now let's get going," Yixing hyung said softly while petting my hair. That's why I love Yixing hyung the best! He is indeed a unicorn~

~BTS~

We entered one of our favorite restaurants around the area making noise as usual. It was one of the few places where we didn't need to be careful about paparazzi or saesangs, it was peaceful. Many celebrities came to this place on a regular basis and of course it was a hub for all the celebrity couples. After all this is where Chanyeol hyung and me caught Yeri and Jungkook-ssi on their date. That was really funny though. It was our first time meeting Jungkook-ssi like this. As  in we only met a few times on stage and at the backstage. But now we meet up sometimes for drinks.

"Lets sit on our usual place!" Baekhyun hyung walked excitedly towards the table near the window.

We ordered food, which would probably suffice a small army too; well we have our Nini and Yoda hyung who have a black hole of a stomach.

"I will just come back," I said. I was done with my food and waiting for hyungs to complete theirs that my phone started to vibrate. I made my way to the washroom area. Standing outside it I looked at the caller ID and sighed.

"Hello?" I said in a low voice. I knew who it was yet I wished I didn't.

"Sehun-ah, it is me. Remember?" A male voice said.

"Yeah I know. What do you want now?" I asked in an irritated voice. This was seriously going beyond my hold now.

"Eiii~ is that how you talk to your hyung? Come on," he said as usual in his bright voice.

"I already told you to stop calling me. How many times do I have to tell you that no, I don't want to join you nor your damned company!" I hissed.

"Hun-ah, calm down," he said in a calm voice. I knew he was going to talk business now. "Like I said, it's not me who wishes you to be in this, it's our father. And it is because you have potential. If you wouldn't have chosen the path you have now, father for sure would have made you sit on the seat I am now on."

I was about to say something back when he interrupted and said, "Don't worry, that is not why I called. I just wanted to invite you to your niece's birthday. She has been asking for you for a while." He sighed. "I think she loves you more than me."

"Is this an excuse to somehow woo me into your vile plans?" I rubbed my temples, tired of all the drama.

"Oh come on! I won't use my daughter's birthday as an excuse for that! I have many more creative one's~"

"Oh gosh! Goodbye." I hissed and shut the phone.

I slumped against the wall and rubbed the bridge of my nose. This is getting out of hand. And hell a lot frustrating!

I was about to throw my phone on the floor in a fit of anger when a sweet voice interrupted me.

"Are you all right?"

I looked up to see the person who stood a few feet away from me, who was kind enough to ask me that question which even my family didn't bother to, even when they call.

"Oh!" We both exclaimed in recognition. I immediately stood up and greeted her back.

"H-hello, s-sunbaenim!" She stuttered. I looked closely and she looked so flustered. The pink dust was bright against her pale skin.

"Hello, Eunha-ssi, am I right?" I asked. Immediately her big eyes turned rounder in surprise.

"Ah ne!" She agreed. For some reason she looked brighter now. Is she happy that I know her name?

We just stood there in awkward silence not knowing what to say that I observed how short she is compared to me. She didn't even reach my shoulders and it was damn cute. Even her face, big round eyes, supple lips, rosy cheeks, even the way she bites her lip in nervousne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter