Being The Real Couple

Quit Playing With My Heart (2 Shots Story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Things were getting better day by day but only Jong Kook and Ji-hyo knew about their secret relationship.

After few days, they shoot for Episode 450. Ji-hyo wasn’t actually feeling well but due to commitment, she still attended the shoot. Even though she’s sick, in Jong Kook’s eyes, she still looks pretty.

They were divided to three teams. When it was Jong Kook’s turn to pick the team, he chose Haha’s team with Somin with reason that they already have one woman in the team. But for Ji-hyo, that’s nonsense. She predicted that Jong Kook purposely wanna be in the same team as Somin. But Ji-hyo still acted normal.

By the time they just wanted to start the first game, Ji-hyo’s condition has slightly worsened. She couldn’t even open her eyes properly. Jong Kook noticed it and was staring at her with concern. But Ji-hyo assures everyone that she can still continue.

Throughout the shoot, Jong Kook kept monitoring Ji-hyo’s condition. Once in a while during breaks, he would persuade Ji-hyo to stop the shooting for the day. But of course Ji-hyo wouldn’t follow. She’s a professional. She’d never put herself first especially when the whole production will be affected. She convinced Jong Kook over and over again that she’s fine. And she managed to complete her job for the day.

 

Jong Kook decided that he’ll send Ji-hyo back home while checking on her condition as well. But before he could offer, Ji-hyo had actually left the place with her manager. So Jong Kook changed his plan to go to Ji-hyo’s house.

When he arrived at the house, Ji-hyo didn’t seem to arrive yet. He waited outside of the door for a while before decided to wait inside his car. At the same time, he tried to call Ji-hyo, afraid if anything happened to her. But Ji-hyo’s phone was turned off, which makes him more worried.

After what seems like forever, Ji-hyo finally arrived by taxi. Jong Kook felt weird since earlier she left with her manager. And with her condition like that, Jong Kook actually thought that her manager will accompany her until she safely reaches home.

Jong Kook takes the next elevator after Ji-hyo. By the time he reached at her floor, Ji-hyo is just about to open her door.

“Yah Song Ji-hyo!” he called the moment he saw her.

Ji-hyo turned in shock. “Omo! Oppa, what are you doing here?” she asked with her runny nose. Her eyes looked swollen as well.

“Where have you been hmm?” Jong Kook asked seriously.

“Ohh....I went to meet my friend....She’s leaving the country in few hours....” she explained, entering her house. “Come in, oppa!”

Jong Kook followed behind her and take a seat on the sofa.

“You could barely open your eyes and you still have the guts to meet your friend?” Jong Kook scolded his girlfriend.

“Aishh, oppa! I already told you that she’s leaving the country. I have no other times to meet her. So I went for it. It’s not a big deal. Besides, I still can see you.....hehe....” Ji-hyo jokingly answer with hope to calm her boyfriend.

But Jong Kook only stared at her with serious face.

“Ahh oppa.......Why are you being so serious? I’m safely home right?” Ji-hyo tried to coo Jong Kook, holding his hand while sitting next to him.

But it shocked Jong Kook when their skin touched; Ji-hyo’s temperature feels a bit burning.

“Yah! You.....” Jong Kook didn’t finish his words but checking on Ji-hyo’s temperature on her forehead. “You are burning, Song Ji-hyo! How can you say that you are fine?” Jong Kook shouted because of worried.

“It’s nothing, oppa. Really. Just a slight fever. But I’ll be fine after resting.”

“You…..aish…..Let’s go to the doctor…..”

“Ah wae? I’m tired, oppa…..I’ll be fine after I slept…..”

“Ji-hyo ah, can u please stop being stubborn?”

“What being stubborn? I already told you that I’m gonna rest now right? So stop acting like you’re my mother……….And stop acting as if you care so much…….” Ji-hyo lashed out her anger. Her last sentence caught Jong Kook’s attention.

“What do you mean stop acting? Did you think that I pretend like I care? Ji-hyo ah, did you know how worried I was throughout the shoot, throughout the day? And you call that pretending?” Jong Kook also gets angry at his girlfriend.

“Fine! I was wrong! Okay? Everything is my fault! Yeah, I’m the bad girlfriend here! I’m the heartless one! I’m the insensitive girlfriend! Then maybe you should find someone better than me……who understands you better….who could make you happy…..who’s always smiling cutely at you……If you’re not happy with me, then just leave! Go and have fun with your ‘cute froggy sister’! Go!” Ji-hyo shouted back, already holding her head with both hands.

Jong Kook finally understands what triggered his lover.

“Is this about Somin again? Because I chose to be in her team? Was that it, Ji-hyo ah?”

Ji-hyo did not respond which boiled Jong Kook’s anger further.

“I’m asking you, Song Ji-hyo!”

“I don’t know, okay? Can’t you see that I’m sick? And I’m just sick of everything! I’m sick to convince myself that you really love me but in front of everyone you put all your attention to her. I’m sick of being the secret lover! I’m sick of being the second choice! I’m so sick of everything!” Ji-hyo confessed her frustration which only makes her cries her heart out.

Jong Kook automatically mellow watching his lover crying. He quickly grabs Ji-hyo and hug her tight, her back to calm her.

“I’m so sorry for yelling at you, Ji-hyo ah……..I’m sorry for making you felt that way……But I swear that my feelings for you is real…..And I never have the slightest feelings towards Somin, Ji-hyo ah……..What can I do to make you believe me, hmm?” Jong Kook asked sweetly.

“………..I don’t know, oppa……..I think the problem is not you……The problem is within me……..I need to resolve the trust issue myself…..”

“Okay…..But I want you to remember this……You, were never a second choice……You were my first, and my only choice way from before……So please don’t look down on yourself so much…….Can you at least do that?”

“…………………….I’ll try…………………”

After Jong Kook assured that Ji-hyo is a bit calm, he tried to ask her.

“……..Do you really hate Somin that much?..........”

“……..I don’t hate her, oppa…..I know she’s a good girl……But……”

“But you just can’t see me with her, is it? Wow! I’m impressed that you love me so much……” Jong Kook teased, making Ji-hyo pinch him.

“Don’t flatter yourself. It’s not like I’m jealous.”

“Mwuh? Are you still in denial?”

“Yes! Why would I be jealous of her? I just don’t like others to see your closeness with her because then her fans will attack my social media and hers trying to point out that you are in love with her. And my fans will attack back to protect me and things will only got worse from there. And I don’t want that.”

“Okay…..You got a point there…………….But I still think you are actually jealous of her…….” Jong Kook purposely tease Ji-hyo further.

Ji-hyo tried to push Jong Kook away but Jong Kook only tightened his hold.

“Let me go!” Ji-hyo told her boyfriend.

“Shiro!..............Admit it…….You’re jealous right?” Jong Kook tease again, only making Ji-hyo angrier.

“I said let me go, oppa!”

“Never! Hehehe……………..……I love you………..”

“Shut up!”

“I love you more…….”

“Oppa!”

Jong Kook only stops when Ji-hyo look weaker and her temperature risen.

“Oh my God! Your temperature is rising…………You wait here…….” Jong Kook told Ji-hyo while he went inside Ji-hyo’s room. He went back and forth from bedroom to kitchen.

Ji-hyo is too weak to bother. She just closed her eyes napping while Jong Kook finish his business. All of sudden she felt her body being carried from her living room.

“Mwuh?”

“Let’s go, baby!’ Jong Kook said.

“Oppa, what are you doing?”

Jong Kook had actually carried Ji-hyo into her bathroom.

“Yah! What are you trying to do, oppa?”

“………Loving you…….” Jong Kook simply answered.

The moment Ji-hyo saw her bathtub was full with cold water and ice, she freaked out.

“Oppa…..you better not doing what I think you’re gonna do…….”

“What were you thinking, hun?” Jong Kook asked with a smile and a wink.

Ji-hyo tightened her hold on Jong Kook’s neck, afraid that Jong Kook is gonna throw her into the bathtub. And her guesses were right.

Jong Kook lowered her body into the cold bathtub without removing her clothes.

“Oppa! Stop! Andwae, oppa!” Ji-hyo shouted but it was too late. She was already in the cold water. “Oppa…….you……..”

Jong Kook tried to straighten his body posture once Ji-hyo was inside so that he didn’t fall together into the bathtub. But the revenge ace was quick enough to get her payback despite her sickness. She didn’t let go of Jong Kook and pulled him together into the bathtub.

“Yah! Yah!” Jong Kook’s turn to shout.

Pshhhhh! They were both soaking in the bathtub now.

“You……naughty girlfriend!.......” Jong Kook stated, leaning to the end of the tub while Ji-hyo sat at the other end.

Ji-hyo just stick out her tongue while her arms since it’s too cold. “I’m a fast learner, rememberrrrr????” she claimed shakily.

Jong Kook just smile at his girlfriend.

“Oppa…..this is crazy…..It’s too cold…..I can’t stand it……” Ji-hyo said, trying to get out of the pool.

But Jong Kook stop her.

“Ah! Nope! Stay!”

“Oppaaaa…….this…..is…..too cold…….”

“Stay! Listen to me…..It’s good to reduce your temperature fast…..”

“It’s already dropped. I’m cold already……Can’t you see I’m shivering here?”

“Please…….Stay a bit longer………If you’re too cold, come here then……”

“What? What for?”

“Come on……I’ll warm you up a bit…..Come…..” Jong Kook requested, handed his hand for his lover. Ji-hyo simply accepted.

Her back is now leaning to her boyfriend’s chest. “………Cold……I’m cold, oppa…….” Ji-hyo said, her voice a bit shaky.

“I know….I know, darling…..But you’ll feel better soon……..Would you like to turn around?” Jong Kook suggested.

Ji-hyo only turn a bit and lean her face to Jong Kook’s chest.

“Hold me tighter, oppa……..”

“Yes….Yes, I will, darling…..You can sleep if you want to……”

Ji-hyo closed her eyes slowly. Jong Kook tried his best to give comfort to Ji-hyo. They didn’t know for how long they were in the tub. But the moment they were out, Ji-hyo’s temperature is getting better. Jong Kook asked her to wait on her bed while he makes something for her before asleep. Right after she took some medicine, Ji-hyo get back to sleep.

 

The next morning, Ji-hyo woke up before Jong Kook and felt so much better. She felt sorry watching Jong Kook slept on a couch in her bedroom. Jong Kook must have felt miserable not knowing if he could sleep next to Ji-hyo on the bed since Ji-hyo didn’t say anything before.

To reward her boyfriend for taking care of her last night, Ji-hyo decided to prepare breakfast for Jong Kook. Slowly she walked out of her bedroom, didn’t wanna disturb Jong Kook in deep sleep.

But once she reached the kitchen, she didn’t even know what to prepare since Jong Kook is always taking healthy food. She opened her top cabinet only to be staring at all the cans of foods.

While she was dreamy staring at the cans, she didn’t realize that Jong Kook is already in the kitchen.

“Yah!” Jong Kook called out.

“Oh my ing lad!” Ji-hyo jumped in shock and turn around.

Jong Kook chuckled. “Yah! Isn’t it too early to curse?”

“Then why the hell did you shock me like that?” she asked, leaning to the cabinet.

“Hahaha…..It wasn’t my fault if you couldn’t hear my footsteps. Anyway, what were you doing, darling?” Jong Kook asked.

“I was about to prepare breakfast for you……but I didn’t know what to do since you are Mr Healthy…….”

“Awwww…..That’s so sweet……But you should have woken me up so that I can prepare something for us both…..After all, you’re the patient, remember??”

“But I want to do something for you since you’ve been taking care of me last night,” Ji-hyo answered, pouting.

“Ohhh…..If you wanna pay me for my service, you can do this,” Jong Kook got closer to Ji-hyo, trying to kiss her.

But Ji-hyo stopped him by covering Jong Kook’s mouth with her hand.

“You haven’t shower yet,” Ji-hyo stated.

Jong Kook pull back a bit, Ji-hyo already move her hand.

“Oh like you have?” Jong Kook questioned Ji-hyo.

Ji-hyo loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter