SoulMate

Until we bleed

 

I'm
I'm numb
I'm stupid
I'm staying
And if Cupid's got a gun, then he's shootin'

JaeJoong’s clothes were on the floor. He was completely and the man that now was over him on the bed was shirtless. No, no this wasn’t right. It was all too fast too irrational …too wrong. He screamed in his mind that this needed to stop here but it appeared that his voice was refusing to make a sound. Passion had blinded them, and all his reasons against this were numb.  JaeJoong was completely lost in these eyes. They pulled him in and he knew he was falling for the one man in this world that he shouldn’t fall for. His best friend.

Lights black
Heads bang
You're my drug
We live it
You're drunk, you need it
Real love, I'll give it

The lights were off. YooChun’s lips were addicting. Once that he had tasted them he wanted more and more. But like any other drug, this one also won’t lead him to his happy ending.  For the first time in years JaeJoong wasn’t drunk. Or let’s just say drunk enough. Yoochun however was almost unconscious. He didn’t know that his best friend was now under him. JaeJoong was probably going to ruin years of friendship but he couldn’t let go.

So we're bound to linger on
We drink the fatal drop
Then love until we bleed
Then fall apart in parts

Every single touch lingered on Jaejoong’s skin. He wanted YooChun and he wanted him now. His love was selfishly spilled all over his barely moving friend. He was going to make the steps that lead him to a road with no way back. YooChun’s name was moaned.  Couple of times. He was gentle. He always was. Even if he wasn’t in his right mind, and that’s what JaeJoong loved about him. The morning after came just too soon.

You wasted your times
On my heart
You've burned
And if bridges gotta fall, then you'll fall, too

Doors slam
Lights black
You're gone
Come back
Stay gone
Stay clean
I need you to need me

YooChun woke up with a slight headache. That wasn’t something unusual though. What he saw beside him however was much more unexpected. JaeJoong was there. Fully . His head placed on YooChun’s chest. A rush of memories entered his mind. Last night came in as his nightmare. He stirred a little and felt his best friend waking up.

JaeJoong woke up with the biggest smile ever, which also disappeared as rapid as it appeared. That sight was something he could never forget. The horrid look in YooChun’s eyes.

“What have you done? What were you thinking? You ruined us. How could you?”

These words were like daggers thrown at JaeJoong’s heart. He expected that something like this would happen but he had hoped that YooChun would maybe accept him. As more than a friend after this night. Then again no one could fully understand what was happening in YooChun’s head.

“Wait, listen. I know that this wasn’t supposed to happen. But I love you, ok? I couldn’t help it and it was totally my fault because you were drunk and couldn’t think straight.”

As if this would’ve been an explanation enough. As soon as JaeJoong started talking YooChun was already halfway out of the door.

Things were never going to be the same again. YooChun was too scared to love and to be loved. And he was never going to let himself be selfish and just take the ride. His love for JaeJoong was the only thing that kept him here and helped him deal with his life. He looked at it as something pure and untainted and his best friend was someone that would’ve never hurt him.

    
So we're bound to linger on
We drink the fatal drop
Then love until we bleed
Then fall apart in parts

Now we're bound to linger on
We drink the fatal drop
Then love until we bleed
Then fall apart in parts

“I’m leaving Dong Bang Shin Ki.” That was the only thing that left his mouth as the other four were staring at him.

“YooChun-ah…Don’t.” It wasn’t that Jaejoong hadn’t expected it. He hasn’t talked to him in weeks. Always avoiding his gaze.

“I’m sorry but there’s nothing else to keep me here. I love you guys but it’s just too hard and I’m too tired.” YooChun paused for a while. “We’ll I guess this is all. I hope that there will be time in the future for us to meet again.” With that he took the small bag with his most important belongings and walked to the door.

He felt his hand being hold and he turned around. His best friend was also holding a little bag with him.

“Where do you think you’re going without me?”

“Don’t be silly JaeJoong go back in.”

“I’m not going back without you.”

“I’m not going back…”

“Then I guess you’re stuck with me.”

JaeJoong’s smile radiated in YooChun’s eyes.

“My soul. “

“My mate”

They knew that it won’t be easy. But it never was. Now hand in hand they’ve disappeared in to the sunset. Who knew what would happen? Love wasn’t made to be explained. As long as they were together two parts of a whole.