characters.

`consequences : conflict of interest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
characters introductions

park chanyeol

 

Chanyeol never talk much and most of the time he's a loner, being gifted with amazing brain capacity makes him an awkward person in real life. but lately he's been the talk of the town, chanyeol become wellknown after he become the youngest korean to ever  earned his doctorate degree in science from The College of William and Mary in Vigirnia, US. The college itself was known for their prestigious as they only accepted genius student from all over the world.  upon returning in his hometown chanyeol is face with difficult choices, should he follow his heart or become a fillial son to his Father?

 

oh sehun

 

Being the genius's brother was never easy, he's always being compared to him. Studying was not his virtue but Sehun is a hardworker, Sehun had worked for several years on his Father's office, after gathering enough money and taking loan from the bank he finally able opens his very own exclusive lounge and bar, not everyone can enter the place that he named "sanctuary" because he doesn't want to live under his father's shadows. will he able to lives up to people's expectations of him and live the life he wanted?

 

kim jisoo

 

Jisoo is on top of her career, she is known as the sniper prosecutor because she targeting the corrupt state officials. she's known to be sharp and have a cold judgement, she frozed her heart as she focus on cleaning the country from corruptor. jisoo's father was a reporter who was murdered faked as an accident, one of the reason she become prosecutor is to unveil his father's case and found the culprit. will she able to reached her goals and locked all the bad guys?

 

kim jennie

 

Jennie is the definitions of Daddy's Girl, she will do whatever her father's told her to with no question. Jennie was raised by her father since her mother died after giving birth to her, due to her guilt she decided to dedicated her life for her father. she's working as one of the lawyer at her father's law firm, due to her resting face a lot people feels intimated with her but behind those face, she's actually a cutie. will she really able to dedicated her life for his father?

 

oh jongin

 

Jongin is oldest between Sehun and Chanyeol, he's sehun's older brother and chanyeol's stepbrother. Jongin was never welcoming chanyeol and his mother on the family, he's always looks down on them. different with sehun who embracing chanyeol , he hates chanyeol  so much because his dad belittle him whenever they're together. Jongin who is craving from his father's love is loyal to him, he is work with him and currently become the supervisor on their company. will his father trust the company on his hand?

 

jun jihyun

 

The Mother of Chanyeol and Sehun, as a former miss korea her beauty remains the same throughs the years. she's currently hosting a tv shows about healthy lifestyle. A year after chanyeol born, Jihyun and chanyeol's father divorced. even after she remarried with sehun's father, she always make sure chanyeol communicated with his biological father. if she found out how chanyeol's father going to use him, will she stil let chanyeol meet him?

park sangyeob

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter