Shameless

Better Blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was waiting for you every nights and days.. you were gone without saying anything to me.

I thought I wouldn't meet you again. 

You show me how to be loved felt..

You're the first person after my mom has left me... she has gone forever from this world. 

I still have a dad but I was just his property. 

He throwed me away to the unknown place and take me back when he thought I'm capable enough to be her daughter. 

It's ashamed enough to be blind but also I'm a busted child of him. 

He kept me for years. Hiding me away from everyone when I was coming to his life.

I came to him when I was seven my mom told me to go to him when she died.

But he has already married to someone else since he left my mom alone when she was pregnant. 

So yeah even though I'm the first child of him I'm still his busted child. 

"Let's go". 

 Momo would you leave me again like you did before ?

"Yah take offf your hand from her!". Mark said when she saw the both appeared out of the class. 

"Don't you dare to step your feet close to us". Momo protects her away from him. 

"Momo-yah you're mine why do you defend this stranger". 

"I'm not yours .. never and she is not stranger, she is my girlfriend from jeju since three years ago". 

"Yah you need someone who can take care of you, you need me not this blind girl who can't even take care of herself". 

"Shut up your mouth!". She said to him. 

"I don't even know who you are so don't bring me to this thing that you have with your boyfriend, I can take care of myself". Jeongyeon slaps her hand away from her. 

"Jeongyeon-ah you're lying when you said you don't know me, right ?". Momo stood in front of her. 

 "Yah take your ing girlfriend away from me". She yelled to the guy behind her. 

"You're crazy, how dare you talk to her in that way". 

"What happened ? Momo I told you to bring her to medical room". The teacher heard the noise and decide to check on them. 

"I'm sorry mrs. Sunmi, we will go right now".

"Miss I can go by myself". 

"No jeongyeon, how could you go on your own ?". 

"I won't make her boyfriend getting more angry so I'm better go alone". 

"Mark ? " she takes deep sigh "you two stay at the class I'll go with her to the medical room". 

"I won't be a burden miss, please let me go alone". The teacher notice jeongyeon get hurt by her action that seems doubt her. 

"Ah sorry.. if that so you can go". 

She let jeongyeon go but then when she's walking away she ask momo to watch her from afar. 

"Miss...". Mark was angry because the teacher kept asking the girl that he thought his girlfriend to accompany the blind girl.

"Come inside the class, mark..". 

                                         ******

Momo was walking behind her, followed where the girl will go. She is not sure the girl would know where the position of medical room . 

but unexpectedly jeongyeon keep walking to the right way. 

Is she really blind ?

How could she know the place ? 

She stood by the door of medical room while the girl already going inside the room. 

Jeongyeon was sitting at the edge of the bed, she took off her glasses, swipe her short blonde haired to the back revealed her beautiful eyes. 

Why did I think she will lie about her being blind ?

She watch her from afar, thinking the girl wouldn't notice her present but again suprisingly. 

"I told you I could take care of myself, why are you here ?". 

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to doubt you". 

"Could I sit beside you ?". She continued.

"You better go before your boyfriend coming".

"He is not my boyfriend!".

"Oh not my business". Momo fist her hand in anger she sat beside her without her permission.

"Are you serious ? When you said you don't know me"

"How could I don't know you ?". Jeongyeon chuckled. 

"So why are you being like this ?". 

"I don't deserve you.. you're better with him".

"No..I love you it has never changed". 

"But why did you leave me without saying anything.. all these years I was waiting for you, I'm lying if I said I don't miss you". She couldn't hold her tears to fall. 

Momo hugs her around her hips "I'm sorry I will never leave you again, I promise". 

The t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter