Amazing yoo

Better Blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been one week since I've been teaching her how to sing and play piano but I couldn't see the significant improvement of her. 

"Could you just do something else ?". 

"What do you mean ?" 

"I mean don't sing or playing piano". 

"Why ?"

"I feel like you don't even want to do it". 

"She is right". She mumbled but jeongyeon could hear it clearly. 

"Tell me honestly, why do you want me to teach if you don't even want it ?". 

"I...I like you". Momo was biting her own finger feeling nervous.

"Eh ?". 

"Hmm I like you I want to know you more and spending time with you so I asked dad that I want to learn how to sing and playing piano from you". 

"How could you like someone like me ? I don't deserve to be loved you know that even my father throw me away because of these eyes". She put her hand on the eyes.

"But I love it...I love you every part of you even more after spending time with you. You could make everyone laugh and happy by hearing your jokes  I love the positiveness of you". 

"In your condition you still could smile and always be happy". 

"You're wrong, I was just trying to look happy I won't be burden for anyone especially mister kim the priest". 

"I was never really happy not until I met you". She was looking for her trying to touch her face. 

"Here". Momo was helping her to put her hands on her face. 

Jeongyeon smiles trying to remember every parts of her face. 

The blonde girl  has never thought she could be this close with this gorgeous girl.

"Your eyes, your nose.. your lips". 

She touches my lips..OmG! My heart

"I...I like you but..". She continued but momo stop her by kissing her lips. 

"I like ..no I mean I love you too". Jeongyeon said when the kiss has done, her hands were still around her face.

"What is going on in here ?!". 

"Daddy ?". 

"Yah! I asked you to teach her piano and singing  not teaching her to be a lesbian and let you touch her with your dirty hands". Jeongyeon was falling from her seat when momo's dad pulling her collar from the back. 

"Dad.. don't hurt her this is my fault". Jeongyeon just could hear momo was begging to her dad. 

"Momo-yah are you okay ?".

"Don't you even dare to call her name". she got punch several times while momo was crying out, shouting, she was asking her dad to stop. 

"Dad stop... dad please". It hurts but the sound of her getting hurt because of me is even more hurt.

Her dad was stopping what he did when he saw his daughter was passed out, she lay on the floor. 

"Momo !". Jeonyeon could hear the old man was calling her daughter's name. She knows there's something happened to her. 

" momo.. momo yah are you okay ?...  momo..". No one answered, she got up Ignoring the pain that she felt all over her body but before she could find where she was.. someone was dragging her out of the room from behind. 

She got another punch until she was uncoscious. 

                                      *****

My first love was so tragic, I moved to seoul as my dad wanted to.

 I didn't know how was she ? 

The blind girl... Yoo Jeongyeon because of me she got hurt. 

My dad would be angry if I talk about her. It has been years since the accident, I've never talked about her again but still..sometimes I keep thinking about her. Three years have passed I was always wondering, how does she look right now ...

"Honey hurry up! Mark is already here". Her dad shout from downstairs. 

That guy, I already told him to not waiting for me. 

Momo walked down through stairs, she saw her dad and the guy stood by the door step. 

"Don't make your boyfriend waiting for you". 

"I told you he is not my boyfriend, we are just childhood friends, dad..". She said as she walks passing them. 

"I'll take care of  momo, sir". 

"Yeah thank you mark". 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter