Take mine

Boyfriend Needed! ( Haitus until unknown)

 


 

Byun Baekhyun and Doh Kyungsoo were graduate students in SM university.

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo lived in adjoining rooms at the university dorm.

At first, Kyungsoo hated the loud man alot. Baekhyun used to sing songs out of blue in the middle of the night and it scared the life out of Kyungsoo on his first night at the university.

But he couldn't complain about it because a dormitory was a shared space. He was an educated human being and didn't want to seem like a nagging prick to others.

" Hi, my name is Baekhyun, surnames' Byun and you are- ?"

That next morning on the way to university campus, Baekhyun greeted Kyungsoo. But without saying anything Kyungsoo shot him a glare and left.

Since then Kyungsoo ignored Baekhyun's exsistence.

He heartfuly thanked heavens that Baekhyun guy was not from his Bio-medical department.

But Baekhyun never gave up and greeted Kyungsoo every time they shared an eye contact. The shorter male would roll his eyes even though Baekhyun pouted and looked at him like a lost puppy.

One night Kyungsoo did not hear Baekhyun's annoying songs and that next day he didn't see Baekhyun's stupid pouty face. To be honest, his dorm mates voice wasn't that bad, he could be a professional singer if he practiced and learn to sing at proper times. ( Ofcourse not at all during night time)

The same unexpected routine repeated for the next two days and Kyungsoo was worried. He wondered what happened to Baekhyun,  Maybe he choked on his throat and died while singing!  Kyungsoo shook his head to remove such plausible thoughts.

He knocked on Baekhyun's door and waited patiently even though there was no response from the other side.

Thank god he didn't leave immediately because after five minutes, the door opened and Kyungsoo saw a ghostly looking Baekhyun wrapped with a soft blanket around his shivering body.

" Oh! Hi ", Baekhyun still beamed from his pale looking face.

" Baekhyun? " Kyungsoo walked inside as Baekhyun opened the door.

" You are sick?"

" I think so...", Baekhyun flopped on his bed.

Kyungsoo watched his room in shock and with in seconds he started to clean the annoying male's room and Baekhyun was too weak to protest.

Kyungsoo forced him have a hot shower and to change his clothes, he then changed the bedsheets and blankets by kicking Baekhyun out of the bed. Took out the thermometer and noted down the temperature. Then he handed him two flu tablets, cooked and fed Baekhyun some warm porridge.

The shorter doe-eye male sat on the couch.

" Sleep now", He ordered when Baekhyun's eyes followed his every movement.

" Thank you-??"

" Hmm", Kyungsoo faced him.

" You still didn't tell me your name", Baekhyun still had his sad pout.

Baekhyun saw Kyungsoo's smile for the first time. He want to tell Kyungsoo that he looked more cute with his smile from his heart-shaped lips. But he was too scared about the man's reaction.

" Kyungsoo. Doh Kyungsoo...", Soon the smile disappeared as Kyungsoo switched off the lights.

" Are you leaving?" Baekhyun's voice was still groggy.

" No. I'll stay until your temperature turns normal ", Kyungsoo answered with assurance.

" I can't sleep. Will you sing for me ?" Byun the puppy requested.

Kyungsoo sighed. What an annoying brat. But he did hum a recent song he heard until he heard Baekhyun's soft snores.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After fews months of acquaintance, Kyungsoo found out that Baekhyun was scared to sleep alone due to some incident in his childhood and that was the reason why he sang songs to lull himself to sleep.
Kyungsoo then very much regretted his behaviour towards Baekhyun.

Eventually they became close friends, none of them expected that to happen. But Kyungsoo never spoke about his family and Baekhyun didn't pry too. He was just glad that he found a cute companion at the dorms.
 

 

 

 

 

Park Chanyeol completed his Business management masters degree from the same SM university and took a two year gap before he took over the Park companies.
Being an alumini of the college , Chanyeol attended few seminars and that was how he met third year architectural engineering student Byun Baekhyun.

They got close very soon than expected and Chanyeol fell in love, deeply with Baekhyun.

Baekhyun was straightforward and honest. He speaks out what he thinks. He was an open book. He was never afraid of anything, maybe except for bugs and darkness.

Kyungsoo was always quite and preferred alone time rather than roaming around with friends. So he never actually met Baekhyun's boyfriend, but he have heard alot about him. He did saw few pics which were mostly blur and unrecognisable under dim or rather bright lights. 

Baekhyun forced Kyungsoo many times to hangout with them with Kyungsoo was reserved to himself. He was only concentrated on studies and during weekends he would just stay home preparing for the next week.
 

 

 

 

 After four years... 

 

Their final semester exams has ended and both men graduated with flying colours in their respective departments.

Baekhyun wanted to work at a multinational company. He even had three offers at hand. It was his option to choose the best among them.

Chanyeol was very proud of him.
Baekhyun was always loud and cheerful and one might think that he was a dumb head, well he was sometimes but Baekhyun was a merit student.

He studied well since childhood. He wanted to help children like him, in the same manner how his uncle Luhan has helped him.


 

Baekhyun happily hopped to his dorm room, thinking about his future life with Chanyeol.
His boyfriend insisted for them to live together and Baekhyun can't wait to move into Chanyeol's apartment after a month, as it was still under renovation.

Being with Chanyeol would make him forgot all the unhappy experiences he faced. Baekhyun smiled as he checked his messages from Chanyeol but dropped his smile when he saw Kyungsoo in tears.

Everyone were happy after the convocation except for his short doe-eyed friend.

" Hey... Everything okay?"

Kyungsoo closed his fists. He didn't have to tell his issues, like always he could just shut his mouth. But not today, he needed someone to share his pain.

" I'm not fine."

Baekhyun looked into his eyes, asking the shorter male to speak up.

" I want to go to UK to pursue my master's but.."

" My father didn't agree because he arranged my wedding...", Kyungsoo bit his lip to stop his sobs, " I was scared, so scared that I didn't know what I was thinking...So I lied to him that I already have a boyfriend..."

Baekhyun widened his eyes.

" If I get married, I'll have to stay back. I cannot pursue my dreams. So when I said I have a boyfriend my father asked me to bring him home".

Baekhyun didn't know what to do.

" So you need a boyfriend now?"

Was that all what he understood!? Kyungsoo sighed. Well to describe it in simpler terms that was it!

But where could Kyungsoo get an instant boyfriend like instant noodles. He didn't have time to meet and date anyone. But Kyungsoo needed a Boyfriend.

Kyungsoo was leaving for his home in one day and there was no time to waste. 
Yifan wouldn't believe him, if he goes alone. Just by the thought of going home, without any boyfriend sent shivers in his body.

No one could stop his marriage. Kyungsoo wished his other dad was alive. Maybe he could have insisted Yifan to stall his marriage with Jongin.

Oh no! Kyungsoo hated Jongin, alot. He absolutely cannot marry him, heck he didn't even want to breathe the same air as him. Jongin was a pampered spolied brat, and his rich parents always supported their son's atrocious actions.

Kyungsoo couldn't stop his tears.

" Kyungsoo crying won't make everything right. So calm down and go read your favorite books. I will try to arrange something", Baekhyun patted his shoulder.

Kyungsoo walked into his dorm room and fell onto his bed. Reading was his favourite habit but a good sleep would help him.

Was it really fine to leave the matter in Baekhyun's hands? The man was a walking and living disaster. He can't even boil an egg without setting the kitchen on fire, which actually happened once. Kyungsoo saw it with his own eyes! He did pity Baekhyun's boyfriend.

 

 

 

" Maybe I should go with Kyungsoo as his boyfriend. No wait his dad already knew me when he visited the campus few months back. Ugh me and my stupid mouth. I told him that I'm dating already!" Baekhyun scolded himself for being so open. He shouldn't have bragged about having a rich and tall boyfriend.

Baekhyun the genius thought deeply for hours and then took out his phone and clicked on his speed dail number one.

" Chanyeol! I need you ASAP"

" Baek is everything okay?" Chanyeol panicked.

" No sweetie I'm fine. But Come meet me at my university by the fastest speed!"

But Chanyeol was in Japan. He went there along with his parents. Jongdae purchased and designed a big mansion in Japan because his son loved visiting Japan alot.

Baekhyun's call startled Chanyeol. He looked apologetically at Junmyeon and Jongdae.

" Dad! I have to go... It's Baekhyun".

" Oh Boyfriend's booty call", Jongdae teased his own son.

Chanyeol shook his head with a smile. Jongdae acted like a kid. Chanyeol never felt lonely even though he don't have any siblings. His parents were his everything and now Baekhyun too.

 

 

The taller messaged Baekhyun that he will be there at the university gate in few more minutes. Baekhyun waited at the entrance gate and bit down on his nails in tension.

The fastest means of transport. Heck!
Chanyeol took his private plane and landed right in front of the university.

Few gasps and surprised looks were etched on students faces. Baekhyun squinted his eyes at the tall figure that walked out of the airplane.

Baekhyun's jaw dropped.

Park Chanyeol walked towards him, as if SM University's entrance was his personal runaway.

" What the hell!!" Baekhyun uttered when Chanyeol hugged him.

" You said fast transportation", Chanyeol pointed out as he ruffled Baekhyun's silky hair. The taller was relieved that his lover seemed fine.

" I didn't ask you to come in a ing airplane to my university!!!"

" So what is the emergency?" Chanyeol ignored his boyfriend's tantrums.

" Will tell you soon, follow me", Baekhyun dragged Chanyeol into a nearby restuarant and messaged the details to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo followed the instructions and finally went inside the restaurant in search of his bestfriend and he met Chanyeol for the first time.
He did hear that Baekhyun had a handsome boyfriend ( courtesy: Byun Baekhyun) but he didn't really think that Chanyeol would be this tall and handsome.

 

Baekhyun explained Kyungsoo's situation to Chanyeol, while the taller looked at him with adoring eyes. It's been a week since he saw his cute Boyfriend.

" So your friend needs a boyfriend?"

The short men nodded.

" But where can we get one? Who would be dumb enough to act like someone else's boyfriend?" Chanyeol chuckled.

" You...", Said Baekhyun.

" What??" Chanyeol narrowed his eyes.

"Yes you. Chanyeol I don't have anyone in mind. Kyungsoo needs our help"

" No way!"

Baekhyun's mind was crazy sometimes, Chanyeol knew it, but what he said was a whole new level of crazy!

" YEOL... Please...", There he goes, soft puppy eyes and pouty mouth in action.

Chanyeol averted his eyes and frowned at Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo felt awkward at the pressure of being judged by Chanyeol. Until few seconds ago, even he doesn't know that this was Baekhyun's master plan. He should have known.

"Please sweetie, go with Kyungsoo, act like his boyfriend, break his engagement and bring him back here".

" It's not that simple Baekhyun! ", Chanyeol deadpanned which made Kyungsoo flinch.

Tears rolled in his eyes and he couldn't keep his straight face anymore. He never asked for anyone's help and when he needed one obviously no one would help him, Kyungsoo thought.

" Baekhyun I'm leaving ", He stood up from his seat but froze when Chanyeol held his hand.

" Please don't cry...", The taller felt guilty.

" I'm not crying to gain your sympathy. I'm just thinking how my life is going to be from tomorrow ", Kyungsoo wiped his tears.

Chanyeol was in a bad situation. Baekhyun looked at him with puppy eyes and Kyungsoo looked at him with sad pleading eyes.

Park had to agree. " I'll go with you."

Kyungsoo couldn't believe him. Baekhyun smiled proudly.

What the ! Chanyeol frowned. Life with Baekhyun was surely filled with alot of surprises.

 

 

 

____________________________

 

A/N: I hope this is interesting enough. I still can't choose between Chanbaek and Chansoo.

Thank for subscribing. ^&^ Drop your opinions ^_^