Final

Speak No Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi kept on shifting her position on the bed. It's been three days since they move in on their new dorm but the main dancer of the group still couldn't fell asleep. The silence in her room only make the situation worst. 

"I miss Yewon.."

She sigh as the thought of her roommate left her mind. She misses how her roommate will lit up some lavender scented candles just to help her sleep peacefully. She misses how they will end up laughing and talking about something randomly just because they both cant fell sleep. Being with Yewon and having her same age friend as her roommate for four years surely left her unused of being alone.

It is not a secret that she hated Yewon at first but now, all she wanted was to be with her former roommate.. the only person who has the softest spot on her heart.

She sigh once again as she reach out for her phone and without thinking twice, she dialled her friends' number. She excitedly greet her friend when the latter picked up.

"Yewon-ah~ I miss you." She cutely called out. The girl on the other line cringed at the level of aegyo Eunbi's voice has.

"What do you need Eunbi? You usually show that side of you to me only when you need something. What is it?" The maknae acted uninterested, but in fact she misses her Eunbi too. 

"I dont need anything, Yewon. I just miss you.." She pouted her lips as if the person on the phone will see it. Her response made Umji laughed. "Just kidding Eunbi, I miss you too."   Umji said with her cute yet husky voice. Oh boy! How Eunbi loves hearing that voice.

"Do you think Sojung unnie will let me sleep in your dorm tonight? I hate talking through the phone." She said while walking out of her room.

"Just asked her and go here. I want to see you too Eunbi." The latter's heart fluttered. Only Yewon can make her feel like that. 

"Okay. Be there in a minute!" She said excitedly but didn't end the call. She wanted the maknae to hear their conversation. Luckily, the leader is still wide awake with her girlfriend Eunha. The two were watching some drama reruns fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter