7 Day Before Her's Birthday

HER : Park Shin Hye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Date : 7 Day before her's Birthday

Place : A room in some place

 

Nothing more can he get. He still can't stop himself even his friends already give him a warning.

"Why you really want to handle her cases? Just drop it."

"No. She call me for help. How can I drop this cases when she by herself ask me."

"So, how the progress? You got nothing. And she nothing to us. She missing is by on herself. She must hiding somewhere."

"Nothing to you but she everything for me. She not idiot to do something fishy like this. She is Hallyu Star. The famous one. For what to hide herself?"

"For seekers attention."

"Yah. She not like that."

"I know you have crush to her, crush at first sight. But please remember, don't let your emotion taking down all of you efforts to build this agency."

 

*************

 

"Mr. Lee .. What a you doing here?"

"I want to talk something. Maybe can help you to find her .."

"Oh sure. Let's sit first."

"I doesn't sure if this can help much but I can't stop thinking about her."

"You look worried."

Another noisy.

"Yes, I am. Even though my agency prevent me from come here but I can't. I know if reporter know about this, the rumor about her will become wild."

"Don't worry. I will try my best to cover it. Can we start now?"

"Yes."

"Mr. Lee MinHo."

"I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter