A Gloomy Days

HER : Park Shin Hye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Date : A Day after Her's Birthday

Place : Seoul Hospital

 

Since last night, the sound of cries and screams has been heard in the cold fog of rain. Her fans and netizens came and stayed at the hospital to pay their last respects.

No one wants to believe how she can die like this. Her fans want to celebrate her's birthday, unfortunately it turn to be her death day. They put her's birthday cake, presents and flowers in one place. Whose ever watch it feel heartbroken when the person they love is gone.

For the sake of her suddenly death, they have been make a petition for justice over her death after finding out that the detectives that's helping her were involved too, despite the police's slow action in rescuing her.

They want Hyun Bun being killed and tortured just like he did to Shin Hye.

This is becoming more complicated as every television channel or media site makes her death news a hot topic, which means dragged one by one person in her cases. What's more make her fans mad is after the news was spread that she only conscious not more than 6 hours before her death.

"We want a justice for Park Shin Hye ..!"

Within 24 hours, police began to take control of the hospital as fans and netizens began flooding the hospital room. Even her haters do the same ways.

"I maybe doesn't like her acting but she deserve to be respect for her kindness. The killer is a monster!"

Despite the heavy rain they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter