I Love You Too

I never thought.

Yoongi woke up stretching a bit. He turn to his side, a habit he had ever since his boyfriend Taehyung move in with him. But this time instead of a beautiful face of the younger, in front of him is his younger boyfriend's . 

"And he said he can't sleep." Chuckling a bit he finally stood up and leave their bed to wash up. 

When he came back Taehyung already moved and now laying like a star fish on their King Sized bed. He walks towards the sleeping boy taking one of his pillow placing it on Taehyung's arm which the boy instantly grab and put it between his arms and legs. Yoongi smiled and kissed Taehyung's forehead before leaving their bedroom. Yoongi's brother, Jeongguk said once that Taehyung makes Yoongi go soft everytime. Maybe his brother is right that time. Nah, he is right all the time specially when he told Yoongi to try to be in a relationship again after his and Taehyung's 5th date.

Yoongi is almost done cooking when he heard his boyfriend's noisy slippers. He sigh, Taehyung is awake. 

"Morning, hyung~" Taehyung said, hair is a mess as well as his pajamas. The younger is about to hug his boyfriend when Yoongi raised his hand to stop him.

"Brush your teeth and wash your face. No breakfast for you if you don't." Yoongi said making the younger whined but still obey. Yoongi smiled continuing his task.

"I'm done." Taehyung said back hugging his boyfriend. Placing his chin over Yoongi's shoulder to check what's their breakfast, his boxy smile showed when he did. 

"You really love me huh." 

"I do. Now make my coffee." Yoongi said without looking at the younger. Taehyung happily went to the coffee maker, it's his favorite thing to do after Jeongguk teach him how. Yoongi gave him his own coffee maker on his birthday last year. 

 

 


Yoongi placed the foods on the table and take a seat. He watched how concentrated his boyfriend making his coffee while on the other cup is the hot chocolate for the younger. Taehyung is so focused and not noticing that Yoongi is watching him. 

"When are you going to try coffee?" Yoongi asked.

"I don't like your coffee it's not my taste. But I am trying to make my own drink, I just need to know the right amount of ingredients." Taehyung responded, wiping the mess on the side of Yoongi's cup making sure its clean. He put it in front of his boyfriend and sit in front of him.

"Let's eat." Yoongi said while Taehyung already have chopstick in his hand. 

 

 

"Stop getting on my way! I am going to die because of you!"

"If you will die it will be your fault!"

Yoongi sigh and groaned, watching his brother and boyfriend fight because of the game for the nth time. Yoongi got tired, he stood up and unplug Taehyung's ps4 making the two gasped.

"Gguk. Why are you here? Talk. Now." Jeongguk gulped down  whatever is in his mouth starring at his hyung. 

 


"Maybe it's your fault not Jimin. He will never got mad without a reason." 

"Tae."

"It's not my fault! I am just doing my work, when he is always out with the other dance teachers recently! Plus when I asked him what's wrong he didn't even talk to me!!" 

"Gguk." 

"Why would he talk to you? Huh?! You accused him of cheating when he didn't then looking down on him because he is just a dancer teacher?! How could you?!" 

"Taehyung, stop." 

"I am angry! It was all just words he knows that! But what he did huh? He left and didn't answer any of my calls and text! I keep on texting him that I am sorry but he never responds! And when I visit the dance school to talk to him I found him all cuddled up to his ex! He saw me but didn't even let go of that ! He like that I was not ther-"

"Jeongguk stop!! ing stop!!" Jeongguk stop and took a step back away from his brother, tears ready to fall. Yoongi groaned, and punch himself mentally.

"Tae. Go to our room, please." He said.

"Seriously?! You know why that kid never mature? Because you and Jimin babied him so much!! He needs to learn to accept that sometimes he is wrong and he can't get anything he wants!! He needs to grow the u-"

"I'm... I'm s-sorry.." The couple paused and look at the youngest on the corner, they didn't even knew when did he moved. Jeongguk starts crying, his whole body is shaking and keeps saying sorry to Jimin, his hyung and Tae.

"Baby, call Jimin. Hurry." Yoongi said and walks towards his brother, while Taehyung pick up his phone and dial his bestfriend's number.

 

 

"TaeTae I'm sorry." Jeongguk whispered, looking down. Taehyung sighed and moved closer to him. He is like a big baby between him and Yoongi, their baby.

"It's my fault too. I'm sorry ggukie." He said planting a small kiss on Jeongguk's hair. Yoongi is silently watching the two, they may have always get into small arguments but they always forgive each other. Yoongi is happy to see then getting more close, he is the happiest. But he noticed his brother still frowning.

"Hey... What's wrong?" He asked and his brother just shake his head. 

"Gguk." His voice got deep accidentally, making his brother moved closer to Taehyung. His boyfriend slap his leg after and cuddled the big baby.

"Hyung is not mad. Tell me what's on your mind." 

"Taetae.." 

"Hmnnn" Taehyung hummed massaging the youngers hair.

"Do you think... Jiminie hyung got tired of me?" The question shock the couple, wondering if there is more than a simple problem Jeongguk told them. Yoongi was about to say something but Taehyung slap his leg again to keep quiet. Yoongi rolled his eyes. Then the doorbell rings and Yoongi stood up to check.

 


"What do you mean bub?" Taehyung asked, watching Yoongi open the door to the new visitor.

"Cause... He works everyday and sometimes its more than 8 hours. Then he will go home and do household chores instead of resting because I always go home late. Then sometimes I will have my attack and he will take care of me. While me on the other hand can't even give him something in return yet I yelled at him and accused him of cheating. I... I j-jus-"

"Shhhhh... Jimin loves you and he will never get tired of you. I know that cause that's what I see. Right Jimin?" Jeongguk's body tensed. 

"Of course. I love you so much, bun." With that voice, Jeongguk push Taehyung away and run to his boyfriend's open arms. Jimin hug him tight in return then giving his ears, jaw, head, hair, nose, cheeks, eyes and lips kisses. The two keep on whispering "I love you" and "I'm sorry" to each other. After an hour or so, Jimin and Jeongguk told them they will leave.  

"Jimin, I don't want to see Jeongguk again like this okay? Talk to him before running away. You too Jeongguk, remember what I told you." Yoongi said staring (almost glaring at the two)  Taehyung on his side kisses his cheeks.

"I'm sorry hyung and thank you." Jimin said intertwining his fingers with Jeongguk's.

"Thank you, hyungie and TaeTae. We will go now. I'm sorry for bothering you both." 

"It's fine bothering us Ggukie, just don't with the same reason. Okay?" 

 

 

When the two left. Taehyung lay down beside his boyfriend on the day bed who instinctively wrap his arms on Taehyung's waist. They cuddled and enjoy each others arms, with complete silence.

"Hyung." Or maybe not.

"Hmnnn." 

"Let's not fight like that okay? I don't want to cry like Ggukie." Taehyung whispered on Yoongi's neck. Thinking about it, Taehyung and Yoongi rarely fight. Their biggest fight so far is when Yoongi didn't go home for 3 days to finish a song, Taehyung didn't talk to him for a week or so. But other than that they didn't have any cause they try to understand each other plus a little mannerisms of holding each other hands when they a talk got heated than normal.

"Gguk is a strong boy, when we got into an argument he rarely cried even if I shouted at him. So I know it's not a small fight Taehyung-ah, I am hoping they will talk on everything. I don't want to see my brother like that again, its scary." 

"Hey~ Ggukie is okay now, his doctor said he is healthy maybe not 100% but he is. Plus, he has Jimin with him. You can see a while ago his state too and I know, that bestfriend of mine is not sleeping before today. They are both dumb though, so compatible for each other. Like us." Taehyung said leaning up to kiss his boyfriend's jaw.

"Like us?" Yoongi asked looking down on his younger boyfriend.

"Mhnmmn." 

"Nah. We are opposites Taehyung-ah. Remember? Opposites-"

"Attracts each other?" Taehyung finished showing his boxy smile. Yoongi smiled too and pulled his boyfriend's head closer to kiss him. 

 

 

"I'm sorry." Yoongi whispered. 

"For what?" 

"For what I did earlier. It's just-"

"It's fine. I am sorry for yelling at you and Ggukie though..." Taehyung mumbled hiding his face on Yoongi's chest. 

"It's fine, he needs to received words like that sometimes. You are really something a while ago." Yoongi smirks.

"Do I look hot?" 

"More like mature, but yeah you look hot." Yoongi said laughing a bit. Taehyung look at him and pouted.

"What's funny?" 

"Ahhh I just remembered." 

"What?" 

"We have a reservation at 7 pm at this restaurant you always want to visit but it's already 8:30 pm." After what Yoongi said, Taehyung gasped and whine like a baby. 

"I will tell Ggukie to get me another reservation there, he ruined my date." 

"I can cook for us? If you want or we can eat outsi-"

"Let's cook!" Taehyung said excitedly and stood up from the day bed but Yoongi grab his hands. Taehyung look at him, confused. 

 

 


"Kim Taehyung. Let's get married." Taehyung eyes widened after the words sinks on his brain. Yoongi moves to be seated on the bed, looking up to his boyfriend. He smiled.

"Not now, tomorrow or next month. I don't even have a ring but just.... I just want to have you in my life. I want to wake up with you beside me even if you take all the space, it's fine. But let's get married, okay?" 

"A-are you serious? Hyung?" 

"I am." With that Taehyung cried and hug his boyfriend or fiance tight. 

"I will. Let's get married. I love you, Yoongi Hyung." 

"I love you too, Taehyung-ah. Thank you for not giving up on me." 

 

 

 


The next morning, Yoongi woke up smiling, watching Taehyung sleeping beside him. He moved closer and pull the younger to his body. He sighed. Yoongi never thought he will have the most handsome person in the universe as his boyfriend and soon husband. He is lucky, and he will never let Taehyung go and make him happy all the time. Yoongi might not me the perfect man, but he will be for Taehyung. 

================================

And! That's it.

So short but I hope I you like it.😔😘

I know I put JiKook and kinda focused on them but no, I planned it to be like that. I'm sorry if you don't like it. 😊 

Thank you for reading! Till next time! 

 

MsChim1013