I Love You

I never thought.

Taehyung can't sleep, after his whole day photoshoot he can't sleep. He sigh and glare at the ceiling. He look at his iPad on the floor to see the time. 3:00 am, Taehyung wants to punch himself. He started counting sheep, dogs and even tiger but still nothing. He gave up after 369, luckily he doesn't have any schedule tomorrow or later if not he is doomed. Taehyung, then turned to face his sleeping boyfriend. He smiled.

If you will asked Taehyung 5 years ago, if who will got a boyfriend first? He will answer, Jimin his bff/soulmate. But he is wrong 3 years later, Taehyung met Yoongi. He would never thought they will be boyfriend's after Yoongi's rejection.

 

 


[Flashback]

"But Jimin come on! At least try once again!" 

"Tae no! This will be the last time you will ask me have a blind date!" 

"But Jimi-ah! I'm sorry! Oh god. I don't have tissue but here my handkerchi-" 

"It's fine. I'm going home anyways." Taehyung look up when he heard the voice, something that he will never forget. He shamelessly stare at the man. 

"God. He's so beautiful." 

"Tae!" Jimin smack his shoulder to wake up from his little dream. The man is now smirking at him. The man pats his shoulder and walks away from them. 

"Wait!" Taehyung called, the man stop and turn around. Taehyung runs to him and gave him his calling card. The man look at him weirdly.

"I will pay for the cleaning. I know that coat is expensive. Just give me a call." 

"I can just tell my brother to wash this. It's fi-" 

"I insist! Don't bother him. Please, I will not be in peace knowing I ruined your coat." Taehyung said almost begging. 

"Fine." The man grab his card and left. Jimin runs to his best friend.

"How the you did that without stuttering?" Jimin asked.

"I don't actually know. Jiminie..." 

"What?"

"I think... I think I'm in love." 

 

 


"Tae, for the hundredth time you look okay." 

"Jin hyung you don't understand, I need to look great not just okay." 

"It's just a meet-up so he can get his coat not a date Tae." Jin answered watching his younger brother change his clothes again. He sigh.

"You really like this guy huh." 

"Yes hyung... I mean I am sure he is a cold person outside but there's something in him that attracts me. I swear hyung!" Taehyung responded pausing a bit in front of the mirror to check his ootd.

"My baby is not a baby anymore. Fine then, i think this tie will complete your attire." Jin said grabbing the tie on the bed. Taehyung smiled.

"Thank you hyung." 

"No problem, just be careful and enjoy. Call me if anything bad happen, I will be with joon and hobi today but it's fine." 

 

 


"Where is he..." Taehyung mumbled, it's  been 20 minutes since he arrived and Yoongi is still not here at the cafe they agreed to meet up. He sigh for the nth time.

He look around and watch the customers come and go. Maybe Yoongi is busy? Maybe he is sick. Taehyung instantly got worried and grab his phone to text the older but he stopped when he saw Yoongi went out of his car.

Followed by another man.

Yoongi hug the man and ruffles his hair and plant a small kiss on the man's forehead. 

Taehyung felt something burning. 

He raise his hand to his right chest. 

The scene in front of him hurts. 

He turned around and focus on his drink when he noticed Yoongi enter the coffee shop.

 

 

"Hey." 

"H-hey!" 

"I'm sorry I'm late, got a little problem at home. Do you have my coat?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes! Here hyung." Taehyung hand in the paper bag to the older who check what's inside to make sure it's his coat.

"Alright. Thank you." 

"D-do you want to order something?" Taehyung asked.

"Nah. I'm good kid, I will go now. Thank you again." 

"B-but, it's my tr-!" 

"Listen here kid. I know what you are doing, from the day I texted you about the coat you didn't stop flooding my inbox and now you want to buy me a drink? I appreciate your effort to pay for the dry clean of my coat, I accepted your sorry but that's all. If you are planning on asking me out, I'm sorry the answer is no. Thank you again, Taehyung-ssi. Good bye." Yoongi said and left Taehyung alone.

 

 


"Not because he rejected you Tae, you will stop trying. He might not be the one for you. You need to move on and find another one!" Jimin said to his bestfriend.

"I told you I will, not just this soon." 

"It's been three weeks Taehyung-ah." Jimin said not really focusing on his bestfriend because he is busy texting. Taehyung noticed him.

"Who are you texting? I notice this past few days you're always busy with your phone?" He asked, Jimin only shyly smiled.

"I... You know how I always get my coffee on Hoseok Hyung's workplace?" Taehyung only nods.

"Well, there is this cute guy his name is Jeongguk he is a new barista and a clumsy one. Hoseok hyung send him away to the cashier cause he already broke 4 cups and one coffee machine that day and the way he pouted. Omg Tae! He is a muscle pig but a baby!" Jimin told his bestfriend with a little giggles and squeaks.

"How did you get his number then?" 

"Well... he gave me his." Jimin said oh so smugly, but his bestfriend raised his left eyebrow. Not really buying his bestfriend's words.

"Jimin. You know I love you, but be honest bub." Jimin huffed and cross his arms.

"Fine. He noticed me staring at him, and when my order came he is the one who served me but the tray slipped from his hands and ended up ruining my sweatshirt. He came back with his number telling me he will buy me a new one. But its the white sweatshirt.." Taehyung paused after hearing his bestfriend's words, his first time seeing Yoongi is almost the same with Jimin's story minus the "gucci" one of course. Then he look at Jimin.

"Wait. You mean the gucci one?! The one I gave you?!" Taehyung gasp and groaned when Jimin nods as a yes.

"Jimin.. other than he might not get you a new one because of the price, its one of a kind bub." 

"I know. I told him, but he said he will pay me in another way." Jimin pouted.

"How?" Taehyung asked already regretting asking when Jimin eyes light up and scream.

"We're going on a date!!!!" 

 

 

 

"I don't get it. It's your date why am I here?" Taehyung asked his bestfriend.

"Well.... I kinda asked him if you can join.." 

"Jimin..." Taehyung stop walking and look at Jimin.

"What am I doing here?" He asked once again.

"Fine. I told him to get you a date! This will be a double date!" Jimin said grinning at his bestfriend.

"I'm going home." Taehyung said already walking back to the bus stop.

"Taetae no! Please. Just this once! Then no more blind dates! Please!!!" Jimin begs gripping on Taehyung's coat. He sigh.

"Fine. But after this, no more okay?!" 

 

 

 

"Ggukie!"

"Jiminie hyung!" 

"This is my bestfriend, Taehyung. Tae this is Jeongguk-" 

"You?!" Taehyung gasped when he saw Jimin's date.

"Do you know him Tae?" Jimin asked.

"Jimin. This is not a good idea. Let's go home." Taehyung said pulling Jimin away from the man. Jeongguk is confused on what is happening.

"Wait! Taehyung-ssi, what did I do-"

"I can't believe you. Going on a date when you are already in a relationship?! Let us leave, cheater!"

"W-hat?!"

"R-relationship?" Jimin asked looking back to his date.

"Ggukie..." 

"Jiminie, let's go." 

"H-hyung. I.. I don't.." Jeongguk didn't got the chance to finish his words cause Jimin is already running away from them followed by Taehyung. 

 

 

 

"Jimin. Let go out and eat!" Taehyung said sitting beside his bestfriend. 

"I don't want to." 

"Come on Jiminie~" 

"I said I don't want to Taehyung, Stop!" Jimin shouted and went back to his room. Taehyung sighed and lay down on their couch. He keeps on thinking ways to make Jimin get outside to have fun but he did everything and it's all failed. 

His phone rings and he answered without checking who is calling. 

"Yes hello?" 

"Kim Taehyung-ssi."

Taehyung drop his phone. 

 

 

 

 

He keeps on moving and playing with his cup when the older keeps on staring at him. Yoongi called him last night to meet up with him, saying he wanted to talk but minutes after Taehyung arrived Yoongi is not saying anything.

"Yoongi-ssi, what do-"

"I heard about what you did on Jimin and Jeongguk's date." 

"Oh. So the cheater did told you about it." 

"Don't. Don't call him a cheater Tae, he is single as far as I know." Taehyung look at the older after what he said.

"What are you talking abou- wait are you two just a fling or friends with benefits?" 

"What? What are you taking about? Jeongguk is my step brother!" 

"Brother?! But I saw you kissing his forehead and he is all giggly after?! What do you want me to think?" 

"Wait. Try not to shout, people are already looking at us. When did you see us?" Yoongi asked glaring at the younger.

"W-when I gave you your coat b-back... The same time you rejected me." Taehyung whispered.

"Right. First, I didn't rejected you because I want to. It's because I need to. You're handsome and sweet, Taehyung it's just... I have a lot of much important things to do other than dating. I hope you understand. Secondly, as I said Gguk is my step brother and our parents both kick us out when they found out that we are gay so all my attention is on my brother specially because of his condition." Yoongi bite his lips and look at his cup.

"Condition?" 

"I... I don't want to open about that cause everytime I remember I always blame myself but lets just say Gguk always need a lot of attention. That's why when he told me he will go on a date I was so happy for him but I didn't expect that I will saw him crying outside the restaurant that day after he called me to pick him up." Yoongi said leaning closer to the younger.

"And I want to hate you for that." Yoongi finish. Taehyung bite his lips.

"I... I'm sorry, I tend to jump into conclusion which my brother and Jimin hates about me. Please tell Jeongguk that I'm sorry. Please hyung." Taehyung said grabbing the Yoongi's hand on the table. Yoongi look at their hands, which felt so comfortable for him. He sigh.

"I can give you his number and tell him that, then we need to talk to Jimin. You need to fix this, Taehyung so they can be happy. Then maybe...."

"Maybe what?" Taehyung asked he watch how the older finish his coffee and stood up looking down on him. 

"Maybe we can have the second date." Yoongi said and smiled and left. 

"S-second date?!" 

End of flashback.

 

 

 

"Why are you giggling at 4 am?" A deep voice pulled Taehyung out of his trance and look at his boyfriend.

"I can't sleep." He said moving closer to the older who pulled him to his chest. 

"It's day off tomorrow but you still need to sleep." 

"I tried." 

"Then try again. Let's go back to sleep." Yoongi said eyes already closed.

"Gigi..." 

"Hmnnn.."

"I love you." Taehyung said leaning up a bit to kiss his boyfriend's neck.

"I love you too." Yoongi mumbled and kiss Taehyung's forehead making the younger smile.

They fall asleep that night, with smile on their lips. 

Right, Taehyung never thought he will have a boyfriend before Jimin. But he also never thought he will have Yoongi as his boyfriend and he is not complaining. He will never. 

================================

 

 

Hello another gift from me! 

This time TaeGi!! 

Dedicated to Cami a friend of mine in twitter. I hope you liked it! 😘😊

I'm sorry if there are wrong grammar and spelling, I checked before publishing so if there is still wrong words, then I'm sorry. 😔🤩

Thank you for reading!