I'm Sorry

Memories That Were Never Forgotten

Key's P.O.V

 

When Minji was on Onew's bed...again.. I just sat on the ground, facing the corner. I feel like I'm turning mental.. *I'm sorry Minji.. I picked my girlfriend over you... I'll make it up to you.. Best friend* Anhyeon I'm sorry, I'm picking my Best friend over you..

I still sat facing the corner, I laid my head on the wall and sheaded a tear. She's gone... Please.. Minji.. Don't go.. Don't leave me.. We just met and...

 

Just thinking about that, it's making me wonder.. why is everything happening so fast?What...What is this? Am I dreaming this whole time? Is it just me or what?!?!? I feel weird... I banged my head on the wall.. I felt someone's soft hand behind me.. He smoothing, soft, small hands. I turned around and... It's not her.. STUPID TAEMIN!??!?!? WHY DO YOU NEED TO HAVE SUCH SOFT, SMOOTHING, SMALL HANDS?!!?!?! AISHHHHHHHH!!! I thought it was Minji.....

"Hyung are you okay?" Taemin asked and patted my back.I pushed his hand away. I don't want to hurt anyone else, I might as well just leave.. I grabbed my leather jacket and keys and slammed the door. 

"HYUNG WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!?!?" Taemin yelled through the door. I just walked off and started to walk to the bar.. I usually go there whenever I get mad or sad.. Today's the day, I hurted Minji 2 times, When I left, and when I cared about my girlfriend more then her.. I don't want to hurt anyone else. I started to cry walking towards the bar. 

 

Your P.O.V

 

I got up and found Taemin in Onew's room. 

"Taemin... where's key?" I tried to get up but the pain hurted so much that I had to lay back down.

"I don't know, he just left," He said worriedly. 

I didn't say anything back, I just got more worried and worried. I got up and walked towards the door, holding my stomach in pain. 

"NOONA WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!??!" Taemin yelled. I grabbed my jacket and limped out of the door.

 

Key's P.O.V

 

DANG!!!!!!! The bar is closed. I punched the door. I decided to walk to the park.. As I walked, It started to pour.. it was pouring like HECK!!! *Who cares, it's rain, I'm sad, I should just die in the rain* I thought. I kept walked, every step, a drip of tear starts to flow. I can't handle it anymore, I HATE MY LIFE!!!!!!! It's my fault, I got this girlfriend, and I cared about her more then my Best friend since we were like 6 or something.

I grabbed out my phone and decided to text Anhyeon. 

To: Anhyeon

Sorry babe, I have to break up with you.. It's not working out

From: Key

I laid carefully on the bench and slept in the pouring rain.. Might as well just die

 

Your P.O.V

 

I limped outside the door and brought an umbrella. I started to walk towards the bar, I know him so much that he would go to the bar almost everytimes he is sad. I limped to the door but it was closed. I looked inside the window but there was no body. I think I should get a break. I limped towards this on bench and sat on it. I looked across of me and saw a guy shaking and cuddled up in the bench, wrapped almost into a ball, wearing a leather jacket. I walked towards him. I putted my umbrella over him and squatted down, still wincing in pain. 

I pulled down his jacket from his face and it was him... Kim Kibum... Key.. He looks cold, he looks like he's sick. I carefully taking off my jacket, wincing in pain again. I putted the jacket over him. I sat next to him.

"Kibum Oppa, I'm not mad at you, I just want you to be safe..