Chapter 2

Dating a Gang Boss

"Just stay for breakfast" he says with a smile. So now we are in the kitchen and I am watching him make us toast as I play with one of his 3 dogs. He looks handsome even from the back, the way his arms were moving as he passionatly made the food. He turns around with toast on two plates and walks over to the table to put them down. I hopp off the counter and go sit with him at the table and we eat. 

"You know I realise we don't even know eachother's names" I say as I eat the delicious egg toast.

"Well I know your name princess, Somi" he says and then smiles. "That makes me really think you're stalking me" I say and then giggle.

"Taehyung"

"What?"

"That's my name princess" he clarifies. "But people usually call me V" he adds. I smile at him and then realise that we are both done with our food, so I get up and get our plates and then walk over to the sink to do the dishes. He cooked so I should atleast help to clean right. "Just leave those, they'll be taken care of" he says as I hear him get closer. "I insist" I say and I feel myself getting pulled back by my waist I let go of the dishes and let myself be twisted. Taehyung picks me up and sets me on the counter standing inbetween my legs, "don't make me fall any harder" he says in a low tone and before I can even reply his lips are on mine and his arms around my back pulling my body closer to his. I feel my body get hotter as the kiss gets more intense, as our bodies are so close they could as well be one, as Taehyung's hands carass my back. And then we hear footsteps and he pulls back away from me breathing hard.  A middle aged woman walks in with a bag and doesn't seem phased by the position we're in. 

"Here are the clothes sir, I made sure they're trendy as you said" she says and hands over the bag to  Taehyung. He takes it, "thanks Ajhumma. Ahjumma, this is Somi, you'll be seeing her around" he says to her. "Pleasent to meet you miss" she says with a smile and then she walks away. "She helps me around the house" Taehyung explains. And then he hands me over the bag of clothes telling me it's for me so I didn't have to go home in a nightclub dress. 

 

When I get home I feed Pebbles and then lay around the house a bit lazy just playing with her thinking about what had just happened. I spend the rest of the day inside watching netflix.

 

2 weeks go by and I haven't heard from Taehyung. I don't know why I am sad. I expected this, it was just a one night stand, he just happened to be nice. I had also realised that maybe someone was following me, I'd seen a similar face way too many times off in the distance. 

I finished my shift at 11pm and closed down the shop. I started walking home but couldn't shake the feeling of someone following me off as I did so I turned around only to see a guy far behind me, in black clothes and a hat looking down at his phone as he walked. He was far off so he wasn't probably following me right? I continue, I turn to weird allies and in all this he is still behind me. I turn around and walk right towards him and walk by him, if he turns around now, he is definetly following me. But he doesn't turn around, he just continues and I am relieved, but now I don't even know where I am. I got lost trying to shake this guy off me. 

"You shouldn't be here  alone at this time babe" I hear someone say.  A group of atleast 7 guys out of the shadows  smirking. They look dangerous and I know I am totaly ed.  "Let us take you home babe" he leader says. "No thank you I am fine". "Don't be like that, we just want to have fun" he says as he undresses me with his eyes. He grabbed my wrist and pulls me towards him but before he can do anything I see his hand get pulled of my wrist and then twisted has he falls down to the floor. I look to my side and my stalker is standing right there, all black clothes, black cap and a handsome face. He kicks the guy on the floor, "leave her". They're not having it. I am frozen, in shock of the whole situation and he notices, he pushes me back in a second as the rest of the guys run towards him, he fights them off. As he is fighting one guy I see someone running towards him from the back and without really thinking I pull out my leg making him trip and fall. Cap guy knocks out the guy he is fighting to sleep and then turns around to look at me "thank you Noona" he says breathing hard. I feel my ankle being grabbed and in panic I try to move causing more pain in my ankle in some way which also makes me fall. Cap guy kicks the guy on the floor  and then he gets on top of him and punches. I try to move my foot but it hurts. I hear running footsteps and I look to my left and there he is.

He runs up towards me and gets down to check me. His hands are on my face checking if everything is in tacts and then he sees my  ankle and he looks back at cap guy who is now standing up with blood on his knuckles, "Jungkook I told you to make sure she doesn't get hurt!". "Sorry hyung I tried"  cap guy says. Taehyung looks back at me, deep into my eyes and then he pushes my hair back behind my ear, but I remove his hand, "don't touch me" I say a bit angry. I struggle and get up on my two feet alone, and try to walk off.  Taehyung walks infront of me and squats, "get on my back".  " you" I say. And Taehyung stands up and looks at me, he smirks, "nice, to see you still have an attitude after all that". And then he picks me up bridal style and walks off and I don't fight it. 

 

"Yeah her ankle is just sprained. Just follow the RICE regimen and it'll be fine" the doctor says. And then he leaves. "You're not going to take me back to my place?" I ask Taehyung that is now sitting beside me. "Nope" he says. Cap guy walks in, his cap is off, he is definetly handsome. "Sorry for getting you hurt noona" he says. "It's ok. Thank you for saving me" I say with a smile. He leaves the room and I look at Taehyung who is intensily staring at me now. He tries to lean in for a kiss but I lean back, "hey, you can't just not contact me for 2 weeks Tae and then have a guy stalk me and then act like everything is all right" I say. He puts his hand behind my neck and then pulls me in and this time I let him, I don't know why but I do and he pushes his lips on mine softly. It wasn't uall, but intense, emotional and I couldn't help but kiss back. He leans out and opens his eyes. "Sorry. I was on a business trip. I had stuff to d0" he says. I hear a meow and I know it's Pebbles. Tae gets up and goes to open the door, Pebbles run in and jumps up on the bed cuddling me. "You brought my cat?".  I asked. "Actually I brought all your stuff" he says looking straight at me. "You're moving in with me".