Chapter 1

Dating a Gang Boss

I don't really know what I was thinking staying at uni for so long. I should have left earlier, especially thinking of the area I live in. I don't know why, but I want to get home as fast as possible, so I take the allyway. That was a mistake because at a certain point I see some guys are following me. I walk faster, but they also do, and then a hand is on my shoulder and turns me around. 

"What's a pretty girl like you doing here alone at night" he says. He looks like he is in his 30s, a bit scary. I pull my shoulder away and he looks offended but before he can say anything another voice from behind me speaks, loud and clear, "Leave her alone". The guy looks up behind me, and I turn, I can't see too well because he is in the shadows. I look back at the scary guy and it seems like he knows exactly who he is, he has his hands up and starts backing away and so does all his friends. As they leave I am confused over if I should continue forward or go back. "You shouldn't be out here this late" my savior says as he walks out of the shadow. He has his hands in his pockets, hair is a bit long in a middle split with a bandana, he has a lollipop in his mouth and I have to say, he's handsome. "You know, usually when someone saves you, you say thanks?" he says walking closer to me. Unlike the other guys, I am not as scared at all. "I didn't ask to be saved" I say. I have an attitude and I don't know why, sometimes I can't help it. He snarks, a bit amused, and now he is standing infront of me, he's a few inches taller, and definetly handsome. "Fiesty" he says.  And suddenly the rain starts pouring down, before I can even react he takes his jacket off  and puts it around me, "see you around princess" he says, he gives me a smile and walks off. I want to say something, go after him, but the rain is too much, I hold his jacket over my head and run home.

I walk into my one bedroom apartment, Pebbles meows from her spot as she sees me walk in.I wish I was a cat. "You missed me huh?" I say as I pet her, she looks at me with her cute big black eyes. I get up from the squat go to  the closet to put my clothes in, I look at the jacket I got from my mysterious man, I smell it. It smells of expensive perfume. I think of how I am going to get it back to him. Does he just hang out in the ally every friday night?


It's been a week and I haven't seen mysterious man around. Today I decided to wear his jacket as it fit my outfit. I had hung out with some friend's from uni and was on my way back home when I decided to  stop at a convience store to put banana milk. As I got out of the store on the straw I see him standing  there on the street, head tilted lips a bit pouted, "seems like my jacket fits you well" he says tilting his head back so it's straight as I walk towards him. As I stand right infront of him he looks down at me, and then he leans down a bit and on my straw. "I prefere strawberry" he says after. "Well I didn't tell you to drink this" I answer and he smirks for a second. "Do you want to keep my jacket?" he asks with a smile, he runs his hand through his hair and I realise that today he is not wearing a bandana, and he has short sleeves so I see the tattoo on his forearm. "To be honest, yeah I really like it" I say. He leans in so his lips are close to my right ear, "I'll tell you a secret, there is a knife in the innerpocket on the righthand side" he says. And then he leans out, I put my hand in the jacket to check and he is correct. I try to take it out to give it to him and he tells me me to keep it to protect myself. "Well, see you around then princess" he says in a low voice as he looks around wary, "I have to go handle some business" he adds before he walks away.

 

Another week goes by and I don't here from mysterious guy, infact I don't think too much about him. I study hard at uni for the exams and after they are over my friends and I want to celebrate. We decide to go to a club  satuday night. I take a day off at work the next day as I am sure I am going to drink too much. Music is blasting  and my head is spinning, my friends are egging me on to go dance with a guy that has been staring at me and I am on my way to go over to him when I feel my waist being grabbed from behind. "Where are you going princess?" he says into my ear and I know exactly who it is. The guy who had been staring at me all night sighs and leaves his spot and I get turned around by mysterious guy. I look at my friends behind him fangirling at our interraction and then I look at the handsome face right infront of me and he is smiling at me. He nods to the left indicating that we should go to the bar to get some drinks, and then he holds his hand out. I grab it and he pulls me away from the crowd. He orders our drinks and then he takes a look at me real quick, "almost seems like you're stalking me" I say as I grab my drink from him. "You're really bad at saying thank you" he says and takes a sip. He raises his eyebrows at me real quickly and I smile at him, "you're cute" he says. "Thanks". "So you do know that word" he exclaimes and I giggle. I finish my drink and then look at him as I am about to ask him if he wants to go dance but instead he puts on arm around my waist and pulls me in closer and places his lips on mine. I don't know if it's the alcohol but I put my arms around his neck and start kissing him back, in a few seconds his hands are on my squeezing and his tongue in my mouth. He pulls away, grabbs my hand and pulls me with him. On the way he stopps and tells his friends something and then in a minute we are out of the clubb and I am texting my friends with one hand that they could go home without me tonight. 

I am in his car and despite that he shouldn't be driving he is, and I am having the thrill of my life. "You ok princess?" he asks as we are on our way up to his apartment. I nod and he pushes his lips on mine again. To get into his apartment he scans his finger and as soon as we get in I am not even given the chance to take in the view off his apartment because his lips are on mine and they are hungry, his hands go to my thighs and he picks me up making my dress ride up as I wrap my legs around his torso. In the matter of seconds I am thrown into his bed and he has his shirt off ontop of me. 

 

I wake up to a beautiful face beside me and I realise I am in bed with a guy who I don't know the name of. His eyes open and his hand goes to carass my hair and I feel a bit disgusted, like he has done this a hundred times before with other girls. "You ok princess?" he asks, he actually looks a bit concerned. Memories of last night starts popping up in my head and I start blushing. He smirks and gets up from bed and that's when I notice his room is huge, it's bigger than my whole apartment. He put his boxers on and turn towards me and I realise he has a cut on his lower abdomen, as well as multiple tattoos that i admired close up last night. He throws his shirt at me and tells me to wear it, I do and get out of bed only to realise I am sore. "Sorry about that" he says with a smirk, he comes up to me and pulls up the shirt a bit to look at my hips, "I'll go less rough next time" he says and then looks me in the eyes. "Who says there'll be a next time" I say. He laughs a bit and then leans in closer to my face, "I am pretty sure there'll be a next time. You're mine now".