Monster

Inane

Chapter Two:

       Sian sighed as she looked at her bare body in the mirror. She was sporting a black eye, a bruised ribcage, and a broken finger. Her entire body hurt. It made her angry. Why was she the only one that had to go through so much? Though she protected Inanes, the others never received injuries like these. It felt like not only were her classmates teaming up against her, but so were the professors.

 

 

       “You ing !”

       Sian rolled her eyes and slammed her locker shut. She grabbed the hilt of her sword, and in one swift movement, removed her sword from it’s sheath. The black long blade slashed in the air. A thump was heard, and then a scream.

       “No!” Jura screamed. “Y-You!”

       Sian wiped the purple blood off her blade with the skirt of her uniform. There. It would be a warning to others to not mess with her that day because she really wasn’t in the mood to deal with anyone’s .

       Sian looked at the beheaded demon that she had been fighting yesterday. She felt bad for it once upon a time, but she knew that the demon had no empathy for her. It was jut about to pounce on her again. If anything, the demon should have been thanking her for ending its misery.

       Jura pulled at her tangled red hair and jumped up and down.

       “Why would you do that!” she screamed.

       Sian smirked and laughed at the girl, but not before wielding her sword before the angry person and pointing the end of the blade right at the girl’s throat. Jura froze with her eyes widening in fear. Her strong front had melted away faster than boiled ice. Sian’s eyes became dark like her soul. A demented smile grew upon her lips as she took a step forwards.

       “You tried to kill me yesterday, and you just tried to kill me right now. Why can’t I protect myself by simply eliminating the threat?” Sian asked like a calmed crazed maniac.

       Jura’s lower jaw trembled. She feared to take in a breath, for the blade would pierce her skin.

       “My brother must have killed the other four demons since you only sicked one on me just now. What a pity,” Sian laughed. “Now, you’re down one card,” Sian faked a pout. “To bad the only card you have now is a plant that talks. I guess we won’t be sparring anymore, unless, you want to lose that card too.”

       Tears began to form in Jura’s eyes.

       “I-I’m sorry. It won’t happen again,” Jura was desperate.

       Sian had never killed anyone before, but she had destroyed cards. Jura had no doubt in her mind that the infamous psycho Sian could kill an actual human being.

       Sian scoffed.

       “You ask for mercy?” Sian rose her eyebrows.

       Jura took a step back to nod. Students were beginning to circle around the two girls and the dead demon that was beginning to dissipate into ash.

       “Yes. Please, Sian. I’ll get on my knees and beg if I have to!”

       Students began to whisper back and forth.

       All emotion drained from Sian’s face.

       “What about Hana?”

       Jura began to sob.

       “What about Joonjae? What about them? They begged for mercy from you, but you continued to harass them until Hana hung herself and Joonjae jumped from the roof. Why should I grant you mercy when you clearly don’t deserve it?”

       “I’m sorry!” Jura cried. “I-I’ll stay away from you and everyone! I’ll stay out of your life! I’ll stay out of your hair, so please! Just please let me and my card go!”

       “What is going on here!” Professor Ryu pushed his way pass the crowd of students to see a pile of ash and his two students. “Lee Sian!” Professor Ryu yelped in horror.

       “Stay out of this unless you want to lose your job,” Sian growled.

       Professor Ryu scoffed.

       “Now, is that a way to speak to your pro—”

       Sian turned around and placed her sword beside Professor Ryu’s neck. Surprise that a student would attack him replaced the horror of the situation.

       “L-Lee Sian. You put your weapon down.”

       Sian scoffed again.

       “You know very well that I have the ability to kill anyone I want. If you ever interfere with my affairs ever again, consider yourself dead, you deadbeat piece of professor,” Sian sheathed her sword and walked away with her shoulders rolled back and her head held high.

       “Thank you!” Jura cried out. “I keep my promises, Lee Sian!”

       Everyone made way for Sian as she walked her way to class. The looks of fear and horror were on each and everyone of her peers faces. Even the Inanes that she has saved in the past. Though some idolized her for being their savior, the very fact that Sian seemed cold-blooded enough to kill a classmate in broad daylight did not lessen the fear they had of her.

       Sian was a knight in shining armor to Inanes, but she was also a monster in many others’ eyes.


Ugh, I hate how short my chapters are, but they won't be as good if they are longer lol

I'll try to add more content though! 

And, blame Baekhyun's Psycho on how demented this chapter is lol