Eunbi told you, right?

TWIT

The clothes were carelessly thrown around the room, the owners didn't care in the least, they were more concerned with extinguishing the flame that was in them, than with clothes they could buy later.

Eunbi opened her eyes, realized that the cold had lifted her, the feeling made her frown. She looked at the person next to her, moved her a little.

"Mhm ...?"

Eunbi covered her with the blankets but still, it was not enough, she needed heat and the person next to her had to provide it.

"Babe?"

The girl next to her stirred without getting up, her caught the attention of the older woman, she had some purple marks and memories of nails. That puffed up Eunbi's ego.

"It's cold. Why don't you hug me?"

The person next to her opened her eyes and turned, rubbed her eyes with her hands, and focused her eyes. Her lover was sitting, trembling slightly and with a look of longing. She opened her arms and invited her to lie down.

"Come"

Eunbi obeyed and snuggled against her chest, the heat returned in a few minutes and she sighed quietly, wrapped her arms around the woman's waist, and let the affection on her back compensate for the leg pain she was feeling at that moment.

"You should be sweeter," Eunbi muttered against her chest, her voice muffled. She heard the woman's laughter.

"Then you would not have screamed like you did last night"

The memories of the previous night hit her suddenly and her cheeks, like the rest of her body, began to warm up quickly. Eunbi knew that she was enjoying blushing, hit her arm playfully.

"Shut up, Chaeyeon"

The younger of them tightened her grip, "You know it's true, Eun"

They stopped using formalities since they started dating, more than 10 months ago, almost the same time as their debut, which didn't prevent anything from what they had now.

"You know how Sakura is ..." Eunbi started but was interrupted by a snort.

"Do you want to talk about Sakura, now?" Chaeyeon's voice had become dangerous and Eunbi knows what it meant.

"No, but I'm not going to sleep if I know what's coming next"

Chaeyeon thought a little, sighed, giving up, "You're right"

"I always have it"

The younger rolled her eyes but smiled, she could not help it. Eunbi released her comfortable embrace and placed herself at the same height as her girl's face.

She her face with the tips of her fingers, sweetly, trying to convey to Chaeyeon what she meant to her, wanted her to know how much she wanted and longed for her, even from the show, she wanted her to know that she would not trade her for anyone else, who does not care if someone flirts with her because she only has eyes for the beautiful woman lying next to her, who knew that she was the only person she was sure she wanted, that her cries and kisses could only be had by her, that her sincere "I love you" could only whisper against her hair when they had the opportunity to embrace, just wanted her to know that her love is sincere.

"I'm sorry," Chaeyeon snapped, interrupting her touches.

Chaeyeon searched her lips and when she found them, she kissed them in the sweetest way possible, as she knew it was necessary to shout her feelings.

Eunbi separated when the air looked for its place and continued to watch her intensely, they needed to clarify this as soon as possible and in the best possible way.

"You know how erted Sakura is ..."

Chaeyeon nodded uncomfortably, "I already noticed."

"... You just have to ignore it"

"She likes your body, Eunbi ..."

The words didn't surprise the older woman, who only raised an eyebrow and continued to look at her, prompting her to whatever she wants to say.

"I don't like how she looks at you and how she can get close to you, she can be my best friend but I don't like her when she is close to my girlfriend"

Eunbi smiled, a jealous Chaeyeon could be two things: too tender to get her attention or too hot, when someone "coughing" Sakura, approached her. Eunbi was the only one who knew that Chaeyeon liked to mark territory in the most pleasant way possible. The hickeys of that night said it.

"But you and I are girlfriends. She doesn't know, that's why she keeps getting close to me, that way. I can't throw her out, she's my favorite baby"

Chaeyeon snorted, "Yes, I had forgotten"

"You know that...?" Eunbi lowered the sound of her voice, left a kiss on her lover's nose, "you are my wife and with the only one I can do this"

Chaeyeon's cheeks turned red and hot, despite that she smiled playfully, "Then it does not bother me at all"

"But I will not tolerate when she gets too close you, again" she added

Eunbi looked at her with a raised eyebrow, "Fine"

They stared at each other for a long time, before Eunbi returned to her initial position, huddled against Chaeyeon's body, ignoring their ness and the cold that might be outside doing not matter, not when the warmth of their bodies was enough.

Chaeyeon's mind began to wander, the mere thought that someone could separate Eunbi from her killed her, that someone else could kiss her and touch her as she did, learn the moles that she knew by heart, tell her how much she loves her when she could do it perfectly. A bitter juice settled in , that last thought hurt more than any of the others, she didn't like it when Eunbi was not around and it was proven when she had to travel before all to Korea for the recording of her program. The breath on her neck reminded her that she should caress her back, which calmed her down and made her snuggle even more (if it's possible) against her.

"Stop thinking about that, Chae," Eunbi muttered without needing to open her eyes.

Chaeyeon did not respond, tried not to think about that but her mind liked to play, going back to the subject of a few hours ago. That her best friend asked her secret girlfriend for bothered her extremely, but she didn't say anything until Sakura went to her apartment and she could do the same but not to that place. She felt the pain to think that the person who liked her girlfriend was precisely her best friend.

"You know I love you, right?"

The question took the chestnut off guard. It took her long enough for Eunbi to break away from her embrace and take her chin to focus her gaze on hers.

"I love you"

3 words and they were enough to erase all her worries and leave her mind almost blank, except for a single thought, which she knew how to transmit to her.

"I love you"

Eunbi smiled sweetly, left a kiss on her chin, and hid her face against the hollow of her neck, whispering small "I love you" so she would know what she felt at that moment, under the warmth of her arms, holding her in the right way.

"Looking at her differently, it's funny what she said" Chaeyeon whispered in a mocking voice, the voice she never used in front of people other than Eunbi, who knew her better than herself.

"Unnie, would you have with me?" continued the youngest, with a slightly thick voice to imitate perfectly the voice of her best friend.

 Eunbi parted a little and met her playful eyes, "I already did it and I'm tired"

Chaeyeon smiled and left a kiss on her forehead, her plump cheek, "Then we should sleep"

The older one nodded and returned to her ideal place because that was how she felt, the perfect and safe place for her, the arms of her girlfriend, Lee Chaeyeon.

 

The alarm on her phone raised Eunbi, stretched out her arm, and took it, checking that it was not her alarm, it was just a call, from Yena.

"Shut up," Chaeyeon murmured, not bothering to undo her embrace.

Eunbi unlocked and answered the call, "What's up, Yena ah?"

"Unnie, Sakura unnie is already awake and asked for you, I told her you were going to run, just in case"

The leader opened her eyes completely and checked the time of her phone before answering, "Thank you very much Yena ah"

"You owe me a break"

"Deal"

Eunbi let go of her phone and picked up Chaeyeon, hitting her cheek gently, "Chae, we have to go, it's almost 6 o'clock"

"A while longer, it's still cold" Chaeyeon pressed her face to her chest, in an attempt to find warmth. Eunbi smiled, they could do that but it was too risky, still could not reveal anything.

"Come on, Chae. Sakura is asking about us and Yena told her we were going to run, we'd better change to not be late. We have to go and get the children ready"

"Not yet"

"You will not have kisses for a week"

Chaeyeon sat up quickly and stretched, getting up from the bed before the watchful gaze of her girlfriend. She took clothes from the drawer and began to put them on. She looks at Eunbi, who remained static in her place, "What are you waiting for?

Eunbi rolled her eyes but followed her.

 

They did a race when they were a few blocks from the apartment, to simulate that they have been exercising all this time. Chaeyeon won.

"It's not fair" Eunbi yelled earning a laugh from her girlfriend. That bothered her more.

"Oh, come on, unnie" mocked the younger, "You can do better"

"Shut up"

Eunbi ignored her outstretched hand and passed by. Chaeyeon walked faster and put an arm around her shoulder, pulling her close to her, just enough to forget her annoyance. She didn't complain and they kept walking to the elevator.

They arrived at the apartment and both looked at each other before entering.

They nodded and Eunbi placed the password to enter. There was no one besides Yena in the chair.

"Unnie! Chaeyeon!" Yena jumped happily from the armchair, hugging them both, "How was your night? is it all right? are you going to make breakfast?"

Eunbi raised an eyebrow ignoring the first questions, "Yes, tell everyone Yena ah"

"Of course, unnie"

Yena almost ran to the nearest room. Chaeyeon went into the kitchen, asking Eunbi to come and tell in the other apartment.

Eunbi entered after Yuri was the one who opened the door. She greeted her with a hug and asked her to tell everyone that they are going to have breakfast at the other apartment. Yuri nodded.

She returned to her place and watched intently the movements of her girlfriend in the kitchen, it was something fascinating to see, something she liked to see, her hair tied, the concentration look that made her more beautiful than she already was, and how she could do it with incredible ease.

"Unnie, come," Chaeyeon asked turning to her, surprising her. She had a small smile at the corner of her mouth, "Test"

Eunbi nodded and let the spoon enter , "It's delicious"

The youngest's smile grew and Eunbi put an arm around her waist, standing on tiptoe to reach the girl's cheek.

"Thank you, Chaeyeonnie"

Both were aware that this was deeper than anyone outsiders could understand.

"All for you, unnie"

Eunbi separated at the precise moment when the girls in the second apartment entered, took some things, and placed them on the table, with the head slightly down, preventing them from seeing their cheeks with small reddish tones.

Sakura wanted to get closer to her unnie to clear things up, but after the obvious rejection of the previous night, she didn't feel comfortable just thinking about it. In comparison to Eunbi, she didn't seem at all affected, she even called her to feed her, which even confused her even more.

"Sakura, I need to talk to you"

The Japanese girl nodded and followed Eunbi to her room, all the girls stayed in the room, ignoring that they were leaving.

When they arrived, Eunbi closed the door carefully, so that no one would listen and sat on her bed. Sakura sat in front.

"About yesterday ..."

"Unnie, I'm confused" Sakura interrupted her, earning a look of confusion, "I told you something that could be bad and you rejected me, now you treat me like nothing happened"

"Kkura, that's what it is, what you said yesterday made me uncomfortable and ..."

"But I like you, I think. I don't know.  Always think about you without realizing it, sometimes I wonder if it's okay and I do not know how to answer myself ... Unnie, I'm going crazy, do you have any feelings for me, other than friendship?"

Eunbi was surprised at her outburst, she didn't respond instantly. She placed a hand to keep Sakura from getting as close as she wanted.

"Sakura, you're like my daughter, that's my feeling towards you"

"But unnie, maybe when you like someone, I should not correspond, but we're great together, friends and we could be ..."

"Nothing Sakura" her voice was soft but unbreakable, not like Sakura's heart, "We're friends, that's all"

"Unnie, I'm your favorite baby, I thought ..."

"Sakura, I have a girlfriend"

Silence surrounded them both, accompanied by discomfort. The words kept repeating for several minutes in Sakura's mind.

"Is it Yeonwoo?" Suddenly the youngest let go, "It's Sian, who is unnie?"

Eunbi hesitated a bit, "Chaeyeon"

Now things have become totally uncomfortable. The blow was enough to make her wake up, the name of her best friend sounded in the air, lost in the lips of her leader.

"Cha-Chaeyeon?"

"Yes, it's Chaeyeon, I did not want you to find out in this way, Sakura."

Sakura stayed a long time in silence, trying to sort her thoughts, "Oh my God, she must hate me, she was there yesterday, she hates me?"

Eunbi shook her head, a little more calmly, "Sakura does not hate you, she just got a little upset"

Enough to act like that last night

"She really must hate me"

Sakura was not listening to anyone now, she felt terrible as if the feelings for Eunbi had been replaced by fear of losing her best friend.

"I'm sorry, unnie"

"It's okay, Kkura, you didn't know"

"Seriously, I'm sorry" Sakura bowed a little, before getting up, "I have to apologize to Chaeyeon"

She didn't wait for an answer and left the room, located with her eyes her best friend, who was now serving a glass of water. She reached out and hugged her, surprising her.

"I'm sorry, Chae," Sakura murmured hiding her face in her hair, small tears in her eyes, "I'm so sorry"

"Eunbi told you, right?" Chaeyeon asked softly, her best friend nodded. She expected many reactions except that.

Light "I'm sorry" they surrounded them, Chaeyeon her back to calm her down, which worked little by little.

She separated her a little from her body, "Don't worry, kkura. You did not know"

Sakura dried a tear with the torso of her hand, "It's the same thing that Eunbi unnie told me"

"Then you don't have to worry"

"I don't want to lose you, Chae ah, you're my best friend"

Chaeyeon her hair, "You're my best friend, you'll never lose me"

"Seriously?" Chaeyeon nodded, "Thanks Chae ah"

She hugged her tightly, transmitting the joy she felt. They parted with a smile and returned with the girls, who seemed attentive to their interaction.

"What happened, unnies?" Wonyoung asked. Chaeyeon said nothing and her head before going to her girlfriend. Sitting beside her and putting an arm around her shoulders, she leaned gently into his ear, only for her to hear.

"Everything went well, I think it's time to tell you"

"Sure?" Eunbi placed a hand on her knee. Chaeyeon nodded, she decided to do it.

"Eunbi unnie and I are a couple"

"What!"