Tell me

TWIT

The Japanese girl liked to watch, like any other person in the world, but had the good fortune to have someone like her so close, it was a thing of the gods.

She looked like her bias in Red Velvet, which was a sweet irony, in addition to the beautiful curves of her body, hidden almost most of the time by large nightgowns that she liked to wear.

She still remembered vividly the presentation of Rumor, the best presentation according to her and the rest of the girls in the show, where her characteristic sweet smile was changed by an attractive and rude aura that took the breath away from anyone who looked at her, she was not the exception. Replacing the concept she had of her since they danced "very very".

She thanked all the voters internally so that this presentation could be made concrete, but it was not the only one.

The last presentation of the program was a resounding success but there was something else, the skirt of the girl was too short and that had the consequence that he did not stop seeing them since he saw her dressed.

Things did not change when they debuted together, became closer to her, and could hug her more often, which corroborated some doubts she had, enough to keep fantasizing.

But since September 27, 2018, Sakura felt slightly free, after releasing what she had thought since she met her in the program, words that she thought she would keep for the rest of her life but seeing the opportunity, the "nice body" stayed with the members since then.

As usual, they performed a vlive, Sakura noticed that the girl was behind her and she only had to tilt her head to rest in the most comfortable place she had ever known.

She turned her head slightly and could see Chaeyeon's arm around hers, a feeling of annoyance flooded her, her best friend didn't tend to do that in a vlive, barely approached her leader but now seemed very entertaining talking to her.

She moved, almost perceptible and ignored by her, but enough for Nako to look at her with a murderous look and mocking smile.

The vlive finished and Sakura went with Nako to her room, after the smallest pulled her to talk.

"Stop thinking about the body of our unnie" Nako hit Sakura's head.

After that happen a few hours ago, Nako has not stopped hitting Sakura for her erted action, towards the leader of both. The older Japanese only laughed but didn't stop doing so, she continued making comments about her unnie. Nako was the only one who listened to her but she was not grateful for that.

"I'm not thinking about that," Sakura defended.

Nako crossed her arms, "As if the slob was about something else"

"Food...?"

"See, you don't even know how to lie"

"Fine. Fine." Sakura raised her hands, in a sign of not hiding anything, "You're right, I was thinking about the body of our unnie but ..."

"But..."

"You can not deny that she has a beautiful body, with her ..."

"No, unnie." The little Japanese covered with her hands, "Don't say those things so lightly"

Sakura growled and tried to remove Nako's hands from but she could not. She just looked at her, with a murderous look towards her, it didn't work.

"I'm going to take my hands off and we will not talk about it anymore, okay?"

Sakura nodded. Nako kept her word and seeing that Sakura was not going to continue talking, lay back comfortably in her bed.

"But you can't deny..."

Nako threw a pillow at her face and that was enough to silence her.

"Shut up, unnie"

 

An idea illuminated the erted mind of Sakura, it was only imagination and two things can happen: that her unnie accepts her, which would make her the happiest person on the planet, or that she rejects her, and the relationship will not be again the same. She hoped that it would be the first option, after all, she has made enough merits for her unnie to notice her.

Despite what Nako had promised the night before, her mind could not help thinking of thousands of ways to ask the question, perhaps when it is two of them, when she embraces her or maybe suddenly releasing her for a better reaction, being careful that the maknae line is not close, she is sure that the unnie line will support her, especially Chaeyeon after all her best friend has always told her that she would support her in anything that could make her happy.

The trials were still going on, the presentation was going to be in a few days and they had to prepare. Sakura looked at her unnie in front of the mirror, practicing the choreography but something caught her attention, she made a mistake in one step. The Japanese were going to come to help, try, but she saw how her leader called Chaeyeon and she helped her improve that step. Her discomfort seemed to be reflected on her face because Nako approached her and threw small drops of water at her.

"What?" Sakura asked, fixing her gaze on her.

Nako held out a bottle, "Stop looking at her, unnie. I'm not the only one who's noticed."

Sakura turned her head covertly, meeting Yujin's curious gaze, smiled at her, and returned her gaze to Nako.

"I'm sorry, I'll be more careful"

Nako snorted and muttered something under her breath before shaking her unnie's hand, "I hope so, unnie"

 

All had already finished lunch, now it was the turn of the photo sessions. This was Sakura's turn to take advantage, they had to change in pairs, it was their perfect moment, and should take advantage of it.

Sakura looked for her unnie and found her talking to one of the staff, smiled if she could reach her.

When she was going to get to her, a hand took her wrist, causing it to turn.

"Hey kkura, unnie" Yena greeted without letting go of her hand.

"Hello duck"

Sakura returned her smile and looked at the grip of her hand, "What's wrong?"

"I wanted to know if you could change with me, this time"

The older girl looked at her suspiciously, "But and Yuri?"

"She is with Wonyoung ah"

"It's just that ..." Sakura turned around and could not find her unnie, frowned, "I wanted to go with ... someone else"

The last part said it too low if Yena heard it or not, she didn't show it, she tightened her grip to distract her.

"So, let's go"

Before they entered, the leader left with Yujin, both with their respective changing rooms and in the direction of their respective places. Sakura lamented, her opportunity was wasted.

They returned exhausted and it was around 9 pm when they decided to have dinner, as soon as they finished, the maknae line went to sleep as they had to go to school the next day.

Leaving the unnie line in the kitchen and talking. Sakura sighed constantly, after Nako's warning glance, now she doubted if it would be good to do so. The sighs reached the ears of Hyewon, who approached and touched her shoulder.

"What's wrong, unnie?"

Sakura denied, "Nothing Hyewon ah. Don't worry"

"Don't ask me not to worry when I always do it, unnie"

The answer took her by surprise but before answering, Hyewon went to talk to Chaeyeon, who was eating at the time.

Sakura decided not to think about what Hyewon said. She decided that his body would act like she wanted before she expected it, she was already walking calmly towards her leader, who was playing the paper-paper-scissors game with Yena, to see who was washing the dishes at dinner.

Before Yena could have a chance to win, a hand distracted her leader from the game. Both looked towards the tense Japanese who looked intently at her leader, but she was the only thing that seemed not to notice.

"Unnie ..."

"What's up, kkura?" She was interrupted by her sweet voice but now was not the time. She just wanted to hear her voice one way and it was with an answer.

"Unnie, I-i ..." Sakura didn't notice when everything was silent and she was the only one making noise, "I would like to know if ..."

The older girl was patiently waiting for the question, with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Unnie, would you have with me?"