Final

Guilty Pleasure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara frantically started searching everywhere in the waiting room; she lost her phone. Dara remembered that she was playing with her phone after her visit to Mnet. Dara was there to cheer for her YG baby, Hayi. She made a comeback with her new album and Dara went there to support her. Dara spend a lot of time with Hayi in the dressing room, and even saw other artist's performance on stage.

Hayi was currently in the waiting room with Dara, staring amusely at panicking Dara as she started to lift up the couch and literally most of the things in Hayi's dress room.

"Dara unnie, what's wrong?" Hayi asked in concerned. Hayi has to be worried about Dara because the older's face was pale and her expression looked like if it's the end of the world without her phone. 

"Oh my god, where is it?!" Dara exclaimed in panic again.

"What are you looking for?" Hayi asked.

"My phone. I think I lost them somewhere." Dara answered with a sigh and sat on the ground. "I really need to find my phone. I really need to... I'm almost there... almost at level 20!" 

Hayi quietly sat next to Dara after she finished her make-up. "Unnie, calm down and think. When was the last time you used your phone?" 

"I... it was literally 30 minutes ago before I came here..." Dara said and suddenly she remembered something and gasped. "Maybe it's in the room that I was in before!" Dara jumped up from the couch and snapped her finger.

"Were you in another artist's dressing room?" Hayi asked, and Dara nodded her head.

"I was waiting for you at a wrong room. One of the Mnet staff came in the room, saying that it's not your room." Dara said and glanced at Hayl. "Now that I remember, the room before was so much bigger than this one." She said and looked around.

"Oh, I think I know that room." Hayi answered. "From what I heard from my stylist unnie, BTS is using that room right now."

"Yeah... wait, WHAT?" Dara's eyes widened in shock as she looked at Hayi, the younger looked equally surprised at her sudden outburst as well. "WHO IS IN THAT ROOM NOW? BTS? YOU MEAN BANGTAN SONYEONDAN?!" 

"Yup. Stylist unnie was walking by the room and saw them in the waiting room." Hayi said innocently.

"AAHHHH, NOOOOOO!" Dara screamed and literally ran out from Hayi's dressing room. The younger was shouting back at her from the distance, but Dara didn't hear the younger.

"I NEED TO FIND MY PHONE QUICKLY! BEFORE THEY FIND OUT THAT I PLAY BTS WORLD!"

Dara thought frantically in panic. Dara, she plays BTS World because it's her guilty pleasure. It wouldn't be a lie if Dara admit to herself that she listen to BTS and admire them very much, even though those boys are still younger than her. Dara doesn't really share with anyone that she plays the game because she feel embarrassed and worried that people might judge her. 

"Ah, almost there! Almost there!" Dara huffed as she saw the familiar door of the waiting room. By the time she reached the door of the bigger room, she took a deep breathe. "EVERYONE STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING NOW!" Dara yelled and opened the door wide as she didn't had the time to even knock.

In the room was BTS members who were eating lunch on the table with few of the staffs in the room. All seven head turned to the entrance of the door, everyone all shocked. Some of the boys had food hung over their mouth, V and Jungkook choked on the water they were drinking. Dara was relieved that the group was already dressed up and ready to go.

"Da... Dara sunbaenim?" RM said after the moment of awkward silence.

Of course, Dara felt awkward. She was hoping that the dress room was empty, but the boys were in there. Dara being the introvert, she just stood at the door, not being able to say anything. She was moving , but no words came out and she just wish that she hide somewhere.

"A-annyeonghaseyo, sunbaenim..." Jin and Suga bowed awkwardly at Dara. Jimin blinked his eyes and J-Hope was still chocking on the food at the sight of Dara. It was not until RM offered a bottle of water to his friend, and that was when J-Hope finally took the time to take care of the food.

"I-I'm sorry..." Dara apologized, her face blushing in embarrassment. "I... I didn't think that uh, someone will be in the room... ah... uh..." Dara silently cursed at herself scratching the side of her forehead. She was going to tell them that she was looking for her phone, but no words came out, until someone spoke up from the silence.

"Oh, hey, what's this?" Jimin said as he was one sitting near the couch. He saw a phone on the couch and picked it up. It was the new iPhone with Dara's signature pineapple head character on the cover. "Did someone lost their phone?" Jimin asked the members.

"Not me." V said as he touched the back of the pocket of his pants.

"Same here. I have it here with me." RM said, and all the members all had their phone.

"The who's p-"

"STOOOOOP!!!!!" Dara exclaimed and literally dived toward Jimin, reaching her hand out for the phone. However, her ankle got tangled in the middle and she literally fell on top of Jimin, but saved her phone in the process. "GOT IT, YESSSSS!" 

"S-sunbaenim, c-can you get off from me?" Jimin squealed as he tried to stand up. Dara fell heavily on top of Jimin that her face came forward with Jimin's slightly exposed chest and shoulder. Jimin's face reddened as he couldn't even look at Dara straight in the eyes.

"I-I'm sorry." Dara said and quickly sat up. She smiled at Jimin and reached out her hand to pick him up. Jimin grabbed Dara's hand and she easily pulled him up from the couch. 

Of course, the room was still in shock at the sight. BTS's eyes widened at the scene, while V and Jungkook covered their mouth with their hands. The members tried not to laugh.

"Sunbaenim, how did your phone end up in our waiting room?" Suga asked with his casual expressionless face. 

"Ah, i-it's a long story..." Dara said. "Well, I-I think I-I will go. I'm sorry for the chaotic scene." Dara apologized to the members. 

"But sunbaenim, do you play BTS World?" Jimin asked and Dara froze at the younger's question. "I didn't mean it, but your phone was unlocked when I picked it up and I saw the main

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter