The Vow

Story Of Us

The grand door opened and Choi Sooyoung walked elegantly down the aisle while throwing flowers' petal on the red carpet to the podium. Behind her, Seo Joohyun, Yoona and Yuri did the same while smiling brightly. Following them were Jessica, Hyoyeon, and Sunny holding a bucket of flowers in their hand.

 

They were wearing the same soft pink color knee-length strapless dress and pearly high heels. The orchestra started playing and Taeyeon walked out in her extravagant white dress which could easily wipe the petals off the carpeted because the hem of her dress was dragging on the floor.

 

She was linking arm with her dad while walking down the aisle, looking shy but blissful as she saw the person who would she be spending the rest of her life with. She's the type of holding one man-one woman beliefs, and Wooyoung was her and hers only. And she knew he felt the same way about her.

 

Meanwhile, Wooyoung crooked a lopsided grin as their eyes met for a brief moment, before Taeyeon looked down, feeling a little embarrased to look right into his eyes. The guests clapped enthustically the moment Taeyeon's dad stopped right in front of Wooyoung and Taeyeon reached out for Wooyoung's arm.

 

"You looked beautiful." He murmured softly and her cheeks tinted pink.


"You looked handsome." She replied with the same hushed tone.

 

After the priest said his speech, the orchestra played once again and Tiffany walked in as the ring-bearer. She smiled at the couple as they took the other's ring. The priest then proceeded by telling the groom to say his vow.

 

Wooyoung cleared his throat, embarrassed by the eyes of thousand people in the room, who was watching him. "Truthfully I..." He said loud and clear although a bit hesitant, "don't have a written vow with me." Seeing how Taeyeon's eyes widen made him wanted to curse himself, but then, he had prepared a little of it in his mind. "But I had everything etch in my mind because I know, I won't be needing a paper and a pen to write down the vow."

 

The guests awed and Taeyeon bit her lip preventing a bashful smile appeared. She blinked back tears and looked directly at him.

 

"You know I've never been good with words and anything, but you do know how much I love you. I love your nature stubborness, your failed aegyeo that sometimes itched me to cringe at you, your wittiness and sarcasm, your bluntness, your kindness, your too much caring for friend nature, your 'I'm-willing-to-give-up-for-someone-else' nature, your abusive whack-me-in-the-head, and most importantly, your love for me."

 

The guests awed once again as Taeyeon shot him a look, but her eyes had already forming a layer of glassy blur.

 

He looked into her eyes and spoke again, "I promised to cherish and love you; to be there to catch you when you fall; to be the one who comfort you when you go through a hard times. I promised to be the one who gives you smile and laugh instead of pain and cry; to be the one who love you dearly instead of someone else. I've never been a good person before nor have I been helping around in my life... and I wonder why God gifted me with such an angel like you..." His voice was becoming whisper as a tear leaked out of Taeyeon's eyes. Another staring caused him to continue; his words coming out like waterfall. "I promise to listen for all your happiness and pain because I'm willing to just sit the whole day listening to your beautiful voice. I'm willing to eat the food you cooked especially since you're becoming better." The hall was filled with chuckles. Even Taeyeon cracked a smile at his tease. "And I'm willing to give my whole life to you; for you to love and cherish." He ended it by pushing the ring into the ring finger at her left hand.

 

A whole second was filled with silence before claps and cheers came from the guests.

 

Another tear escaped her eyes and he quickly wipe it for her. "And to wipe your tears everytime you cry." He said in low voice so that only her could hear it.

 

The priest continued by telling the bride to do her vow.

 

Calming herself, Taeyeon then took out a small paper. She started with, "Unlike you, I cannot etch the whole things in my mind because there's too much to say and I have to shorten them. That's why I wrote them down." He smiled at her wittiness and she continued, "I never thought there would be a day when I stand right here, and marrying Jang Wooyoung. We both hated each other and practically pranking on each other. Then you came up with a stupid proposal and somehow we're ended up sticking together. Gradually, I fell for you."


"I love your cheekiness, your jealousy nature, your sometimes-too-protective nature, your making-me-wanted-to-puke aegyo, your voice when you sing me lullaby, your caring nature, your smart-way to help me out from my disturbing problems, and everything else you have. You're the best thing that had ever happened in my life, and I thank God for it."

 

They held gaze for a moment as Taeyeon reached out his left hand and started to slowly push in the ring in his ring finger, "And with this, I promise to cherish and love you like you will do to me; to be a shoulder to lean on when you have your problems; to be the one who wipe away your tears and sweats; to be a good wife for you. I love you."

 

The guests clapped, cheered, and whistled as the priest smiled.

 

"You may now kiss the bride."

 

Slowly but intensely, Wooyoung leaned closer and Taeyeon's eyes fluttered close, waiting. He stopped an inch away as he took a good look at her face.

 

A soft smile spread on his face. This girl like angel is mine.... mine for the rest of my life.... I don't know how else to thank you God... he closed the small gap between them and smiled against her lips. He broke the kiss and saw her cheeks slowly flushed because of his passionate and endearing kiss.

 

"I love you." He said and once again claimed her lips.

 

Taeyeon smiled as their lips cuddled together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"That was so damn sweet that I wanna puke." Sooyoung commented with crossed arms, a playful smile playing on her lips.

 

"I know right. The vows got me shivering." Yuri added.

 

"Do you forget your vow, Yuri?" Tiffany teased them.

 

Yuri and Sooyoung looked at each other, cringing and shivering.

 

"Oh God, why the hell do I remember?" Sooyoung closed her eyes forcefully. That one day when Yuri and Nichkhun got married, Yuri's vow had left the entire women species hide because of her nature cheesiness and her nature not-to-feel-embarrass to fast. Only after the wedding she finally realized what she had written and didn't want to leave the bedroom for the entire week.

 

"Don't. Remind. Me. Anymore." Yuri made a face.

 

"I still remembered all the guests were to awe that they forgot to clap and everything. You did great." Hyoyeon sarcastically remarked.

 

"What did I do to earn friends like you guys? You guys are awesome!" Yuri rolled her eyes dramatically.


"I know right." Jessica added. "We're just too good to be true."

 

Yuri didn't say anything, trying hard to not roll her eyes.

 

"I really try not to comment, but Sica, sometimes you have to understand which words needed to be use or not." Hyoyeon said. "The one you just used; it shivered me."

 

Jessica rolled her eyes irritably. "Thank you." She muttered dripped with sarcasm.

 

In the other hand, Yoona and Seohyun were chatting just the two of them because the unnies topic wasn't something they interested in.

 

"So how's life, Seobaby?" Yoona asked, eyes filled with curiosity.

 

After Yoona got her modelling contract, she had been busied with internasional endorsement and rarely in her own hometown. On the other hand, Seohyun had just becoming a famous pianist and their times clashes that they barely meet. Everyone had their own life and although sometimes it was hard to meet up; Skype and other applications helped them to still stick together. They also made a point where they would meet once in awhile, and attending each one of theirs marriage.

 

Everything was bearable and thankfully they had partner in their life.

 

"It's good. Yong and I were thinking about having kid." Seohyun said bashfully, her cheeks were slowly becoming red. She rarely talked about these things, but she wanted to tell someone about her and Yonghwa's planned on having kids.

 

"Really!? It's great!" Yoona smiled and clapped enthustically.


"But we're tight on schedule. Yong has to go overseas few days later for his World Tour, and I have to go to London by the time he's back in Korea. I have a concert held there for three days."

 

Yoona gave a comforting smile. "Well, if it was someone else; I would say 'screw you', but knowing you honey, I'll say, you'll be okay. After your London concert, you'll be back to Korea and maybe by then... the two of you could have some times to be together and making babies."

 

"Unnie!" Seohyun blushed.

 

"Still so innocent." Yoona chuckled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was night already and after a grand ball at the evening, the guests left approximately from ten to eleven. Now the main couple was in their new house, currently in their bedroom.

 

"I'm tired!" Taeyeon plopped herself on the bed with still in her gown.

 

Wooyoung chuckled. "Babe, you're gonna hurt later if you sleep in that too-tight dress."

 

"I've worse. This is nothing." Taeyeon simply said, closing her eyes.

 

Wooyoung shook his head and loosen his tie. He went over to the bed and sat down on the edge. His hand moved slowly towards the back of her body; since she was laying face down on the bed.


"I'll take off your dress, okay?" Wooyoung asked softly.

 

Taeyeon let a hum of agreement. Wooyoung slowly tugged the zip downwards and revealed the healthy milky skin of hers. He gulped at the sight. For the ten years of their relationship, it was safe to say they had never gone too far than kissing and sleeping; but no making love or anything. Taeyeon also wasn't the kind of girl who like revealing clothes too much except some times when her stylist gave her the clothing.

 

More than that; no.

 

Swallowing, Wooyoung tried to look away but couldn't. His body slowly heated up by the sight of her alluring skin. No bra, of course. Unaware of his slowly tensed body, Taeyeon wriggled out of the clothing, revealing her , with and black stocking. She grabbed the thin blanket and wrapped it around body.

 

She turned around and gasped. Wooyoung was looking at her with desire in his eyes. She blinked nervously. "Woo?"

 

Wooyoung blinked in reply and slowly his body temperature decrease and he stood up. "Uh.... I'll be having a bath first!" He ran off to the bathroom.

 

Taeyeon sat on the bed dumbfoundedly, slowly cheeks heated. "OMG....... what just happened?"

 

 

 

Later on, Wooyoung got back to the room after a short cold shower and Taeyeon ran pass him as quick as possible, face still red after she realized what happened. Wooyoung didn't say anything and left to the kitchen for some drink. He really needed it. Taeyeon came out from bath to find Wooyoung in the room holding a champagne.

 

He grinned at her, "It's time to have fun alone by ourselves, don't you think?"

 

Taeyeon nodded eagerly. "What are we drinking?" She was wearing a long sleeves pink pyjamas whilst he was wearing a blue pyjamas. It was a couple pyjamas and they decided to wear them for this Holy night.

 

"Champagne '89." He smiled. He poured the yellowish liquid in two wine glass.

 

They sat down on the sofa in their room and clink the glasses. "Cheers for us!"

 

"For you who is now my wife."

 

"And for you who is now my husband."

 

They smiled at each other; not sweetly, but rather understandingly. The mutual understanding that this is it. This is their happy ending; the only ending they wanted for the rest of their life. Wooyoung slowly leaned closer and pressed his lips softly against hers, and she smiled at the kiss.

 

He pressed harder and started to kiss her fully and deeply. She moaned into the kiss and he put his glass down on the table before taking hers and putting it on the table. He wrapped an arm around her back and another one under her thighs.


"What are you doing?" She murmured through the kiss.

 

"I'm bringing you to bed, baby." He replied as he brought her up in his arms and trudging slowly towards the king's size comfy bed.

 

He putted her down and for a second he broke the kiss. Her face flushed and her eyes closed. He gazed at her face as he her face tenderly.

 

"Taeyeon, Taeyeon, Taeyeon," He muttered repeatedly. "What've you done to me? You have bewitched me under your spell and your tender gaze. I love you so much, baby." He nuzzled on the crook of her neck.

 

Her body shivered, feeling somewhat rush and giddy. There's something she had never felt before and curious on what would happen. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at him. He was busy nuzzling in her neck and she brought her hands up, tangling her fingers in his hair, tugging his head away.

 

"Then what are you? If I'm a witch, then what are you?" She asked with flushed expression, breathing haggard.

 

"I'm your rag doll, baby. For you to put a spell on and for you to play with. I'm willing to be anything for you." He said solemnly as he looked up, and caught her eyes. "I'll be your hero when you need me, I'll be your punch-bag when you're mad, I'll be your napkins when you cry. I'm yours, baby."

 

She tugged him up and so that they were face to face, "I don't want you to be my rag doll. I wanted to be a princess and you're my knight in shining armor." Her eyes twinkled brightly. "And I love you," She leaned up, pecking his lips. 

 

His breathing was shallow, but he managed a chuckle out of his lips. "You're funny baby."


"Oh yes, I am. You forgot to put that up on your vow." Her eyes twinkled teasingly.

 

"But I etched it in my mind already. Wouldn't want any guys know how perfect you are or they would come running towards you. I don't want any rivals." He said.

 

Taeyeon giggled. "I don't want to be perfect, I want to fit with you."

 

"And when you're fitted with me, you're perfect. So be mine and only mine." He said.

 

His words were like a spell and she pulled him closer, closing the gap between them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"But the CEOs said no babies."


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

XD

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

THE END!!!!! FINALLY!!! AFTER SO SO LONG.... I FINISHED THIS STORY!!!!!!!!! THERE'LL BE NO SEQUEL GUYS... SORRY FOR LETTING YOU DOWN! BUT IF I CAN, I WILL WORK ON ONE SIDE STORY FOR THEM... MAYBE WITH A KID ? HEHE.

YOU'LL NEVER KNOW BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW AS WELL...

 

I would love to say THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORTIVE LOVE THAT THIS STORY KEEPS GOING AND FINALLY FINISHED. Your support had been my power to keep me writing and writing, that although tough, I finally finished this story (shed tears)

There were times when I thought I could never make it with this story; would never see the end of it.. BUT! but then I just sat down and typed and typed... and TA~DA~ the ending was somehow appeared.

Just so you know, I'm not the type of writer who have everything planned out; from the start, middle, and the ending. I'm just an amateur who write based on my idea in the moment, and wrote (rather typing) them out. Sometimes, what I've thought would come out differently with what I wrote.

Some of you might've already seen it, with all the messy lines and plot; and I'm learning to get better. I don't know what else to say than Thank You and Love You, and it was a really common one, but I really mean it.

THANKS A LOT GUYS :D LOVE YOU ALL!!

 

AND DON'T FORGET...................

 

 

 

 

CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES OKAY???????

 

 

STORY OF US' POSTERS