Chapter_4

Love & Hurt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

▪SKIH (South Korea International Hospital)

Jennie walked in the hallway of the hospital with both hands in white robes, smiling occasionally when a patient or nurse greeted her.

When jennie entered her room, she found a man in a suit there, sitting with his legs folded, waiting for her.

"Krys Jung?" Called Jennie, staring at the back of the man who was turning he back.

When the man turned around,
jennie sighed

"What are you doing here?" She said curtly.

"How was my hair? I just cut it," he said, walking over to Jennie.

"I'm cool, right?" Jennie rolled her eyes lazily.

"I don't have time to serve you, I'm busy, I'll be very grateful if you leave me alone," jennie walked to her desk and took a few notes.

"You kicked me out?" Jennie looked up from her note staring at the man without interest, she sighed as she put the note down and leaned on her desk, her arms flapping.

"Dear Mr. Kim Jisoo, you are the director of this hospital, how could I dare to kick you out, I still love my work" Jisoo nodded slightly.

"I know, so do you have time for lunch?"

"No," answered Jennie quickly

"Then, how_ ..."

"I was busy all week" jennie cut open the door for Jisoo
Jisoo walked out, standing in the doorway.

"Alright, how about _..."

BLAM!!!

Jennie slammed the door closed and another inch, almost hitting Kim Jisoo face.

"Uh~ ... that's rude, all right, I'll ask again tomorrow maybe she'll change her mind, kim jisoo hwaiting!" Jisoo clenched his hands in his chest, cheering himself.





"Aiss ... when will he stop to bother me anyway?"

Jennie sat in her chair, opened the notes sheet by sheet, checked the status of her patient, suddenly a knock was heard, jennie ignored, thinking if Jisoo returned to bother her, but the knock continued, she finally chose to open the door, and thought if it was there may be nurses who need it.

"Are you busy?" Jennie was stunned to see someone in front of her, not Kim Jioo the director of the hospital where she worked, or a nurse, but someone who had her heart, Krys Jung.

"Jennie?" He called, his tone soft with a slight smile on his face, able to make kim jennie's heart, beating fast.

Krys giggled to see jennie who was still unmoved, slightly open.

Jennie blinked several times, regained consciousness, she looked down embarrassed, she could still hear krys giggling.

Jennie looked up at Krys with a shy smile on her face, she shifted her body to let krys Jung into her room.

"Do you want something to drink?" Asked Jennie.

"No need, I'm here to take you to lunch, but it looks like you're busy"

"I didn't," answered Jennie quickly.

"Fine," krys walked to the door and opened it.

"Where do you want to eat?" He asked, looking at jennie, jennie smiling removing her white blazer then taking her bag on the table, she approached krys.

"What about French food?" Answered Jennie, Krys nodded in agreement.

"Ok"

 


♡♡♡

 



Amour's premiere bistro

  Located between Jamsil Station and Lotte World & Mall. And dealing directly with Han River, visitors can see the view directly because the restaurant walls are made of glass.


Modern, but warm decor, welcomes you to be one of the highest restaurants in the world
Amour's premiere was named by the owner when he fell in love for the first time with a girl, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter