Chapter_2

Love & Hurt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krys stepped on into a nightclub that was quite famous in Seoul.
the smell of alcohol, nicotine and perfume greeted him as he walked through the sea of people who danced wildly following the strains of disco music played by a pretty handsome DJ.

Moments ago, Krys got a message asking him to come to a nightclub, Red Light.

He knows who the person is and Krys also won't ask, where did he get his number, isn't that obvious?

Krys opens the VIP room without tapping it first just to confirm his coming.

he walked in with a straight face not caring about the man who smiled welcoming him.

"you coming,have a Sit ," he said, trying to be friendly even though all he got was a cold gaze.

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from my sister Im Yoong"
Yoong smiled wryly, with one gulp he finished his drink.

"I have something to say, please sit down"
Slightly forced finally krys chose to sit down. Yoong smiled, he opened the lid of the beer bottle and gave it to Krys, but Krys took the other one and opened it himself.

"I don't have much time, you should say now," said Krys, after taking half a beer.

Yoong stared intently at krys who was staring straight ahead.

"What are you planning?" He said calmly but full of emotions.
Krys smiled, once again he sipped his beer until it was left unattended.

"What do you mean?" Krys asked without a tone.

Yoong breathed roughly, he stood walking around the table with an empty beer bottle in his left hand, krys smiled angrily staring at Yoong who was now standing in front of him.

"What are you doing?" he asked, he eyebrows furrowed at Yoong who was now kneeling before him.

"Don't hurt her" Yoong begging with head down.

krys jaw hardens to see someone who used to be his best friend and now kneels and pleads with him.

"Hurt her? Who do you mean?" His tone remained calm even though he was already boiling inside.

"Don't touch my mother !!"

Krys looked closely at him, his hands clenched.

"Seeing your reaction, it looks like you already know Im Yoong." A cynical smile graced Krys's handsome face that was not affected by the anger of the man who was still knocking in front of him, wasn't he supposed to be angry here?

Krys brought his face closer to Yoong with his eyes, he stared intently at the deer-eyed man.

"Don't piss me off, you don't know what a krys jung can do"

 Greb

Yoong pull the krys's shirt collar

"And you don't know what a son can do to protect his mother, goodness always wins!"

"Goodness? You're trying to make me laugh Im Yoong" krys sneered and chuckled amused.
Yoong let go of his grip and stood up he took his coat and would walk out but stopped when Krys spoke.

"If losing someone's life is an act of kindness, in your opinion, how many lives have been lost at this time, Im Yoong?"

"Can you answer my simple question?"

Im Yoong flipped his body, krys opened the beer again and looked at him sharply.

 BLAM!!

The closed door sound was the answer to Yoong's departure.

Krys exhaled from his mouth and leaned back.

"We'll see how long you last to protect someone you consider the mother, Yoong" he said sharply.
 

 

 

Knock ~knock~

"Come in"

A blond haired man in a black suit entered with an envelope in his hand.

Krys raises his left hand when his right hand holds a beer bottle.

he put the paper back in the envelope after reading it

"All of these?"

"Ne ,Boss" krys nodded, giving the envelope back to the blonde.

"Didn't I tell you, there were no for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter