Chapter_0

Love & Hurt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krys Jung


It was still clear in his memory when he was at the funeral home, a memory he would never forget even just a little.

His hearing was not wrong and his eyes were clear, he saw Han Yura, his best friend's mother talking on the phone with someone.
even though Han Yura pressed her voice so that someone didn't hear it, but Krys, could hear clearly.

han yura, is fully responsible for the death of his parents.
if yoong not called him.han Yura might still think no one knows, besides her and other mysterious people.

Krys even remembers the true expression of Han Yura when he who accidentally eavesdrops hears all her conversations, shock, fear and concern mixed into one can be seen on Han Yura's face.
when their gazes met, anger and hatred covered him, he also felt disappointment in his heart.
well, although han yura wants to separate his parents, but yura never hates krys and his sister jessica. maybe because they are both sons and daughters of woon bin the man who is her love.
just like Yoong, she also loves krys and jessica.

Krys wants to report Han Yura's actions to the police, but he knows that no one will believe, the lack of accurate evidence is all in vain, moreover he is just a boy in the eyes of an adult.

His hatred for Han Yura made him stay away from Yoong, because his friend always reminded him of his mother, for what Yura did to make Krys aware, even demons could have angelic faces.
if someone he knows closely can commit such a crime, what about someone he doesn't know,
or just know them,
moreover the family company is widely known,
will the incident that befell his parents will happen to him or his sister? just thinking about it has scared him.
if something will hurt his sister,
he won't let that happen,
For Krys, Jessica is a very valuable thing to do, so as to protect his sister or Sejong group in the future.

krys intends to establish an underground organization,
it's not easy indeed considering its age at the beginning of seventeen,
made it difficult, but hard work always paid off.
when he was twenty years old,
Krys successfully established FT (Fiery Tiger) with the help of a Chinese woman.
the people who enter the FT are elect people,
with high trust and loyalty,
because it is not easy for krys, to receive someone in the FT.

In his life, Krys only prioritized Jessica, Sejong group and FT, he never thought of anything else especially love,
but his meeting with Seohyun changed everything, a girl who was hated by his sister,
a girl who is a lover of his old friend and a girl who is always lowered by Han Yura,
made him reach out to help the girl at the same time take it from Yoong's side and make it him.

 

 


Im Yoong

Han Yura thought, only Krys knew about the accident, but he was wrong, Im Yoong knew everything.

That night, Han Yura thought if his son had fallen asleep in his room. But who would have thought Yoong who from somewhere saw his mother with someone whose face was invisible due to wearing a mask, gave the envelope to the mysterious man.

At first Yoong ignored and returned to walk in before his mother caught him because he had just come home almost midnight.

but his steps stopped when the mysterious man spoke, words he never wanted to hear, words he always wanted to forget, a word, which answered all his questions a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter