A Chance

It Takes Two; Well, For Us, It's Three!

Two weeks had passed after that day, and things have gotten way better for Sejoo and Baekhyun. Baekhyun had been very encouraging towards having Sejoo more comfortable with their relationship, and so far, it was working. Slowly, Sejoo was initiating more skinship with Baekhyun. No kisses yet, but he would now cuddle the omega when they sleep, hold his hand, hug and especially, wrap an arm around the smaller when other dominants get too close to him. Baekhyun even witnessed him growl lowly several times.

 

It was a steady pace for both of them, trapped in their own little bubble. Sejoo would always accompany Baekhyun when he is working then would bring him on dates after. The alpha now independently plans their destinations and activities during their dates. However, this didn't mean that the alpha was not looking for a job for himself, because he found one with the help of Kyungsoo's alpha. Sejoo's education and experience in the Information and Technology sector back in Spain really helped him, plus he has a very supportive omega. The alpha will soon start working in the following month.

 

So, for now, he is enjoying his free time with his omega. They have also been having video calls with Chanyeol and Mrs. Park which usually leads to them encouraging Sejoo to be more confident with Baekhyun. However, unknown to the two omegas, Sejoo secretly calls Chanyeol for tips and reassurance that he is okay with their set up, and the other alpha would huff and reassure him that he is more than okay with it.

 

Today, Sejoo and Baekhyun are feeling lazy so they settled with binge watching with the omega securely on the alpha’s lap when they heard the doorbell go off. With the omega feeling especially clingy for the day, Sejoo carries him towards the door. As they approach the door, they could smell who’s on the other side which prompts Baekhyun to rush and open it before jumping into the waiting arms of none other than his other alpha, Park Chanyeol.

 

“Chanyeollie! I missed you…” Baekhyun mumbles against the alpha’s neck as he breathes in his alphas scent.

 

“Babe~ I missed you too!” The alpha answers as he lathers his scent unto his omega; mixing it with Sejoo’s.

 

As they slightly parted, they dove in for their long-awaited kiss like in those cliché dramas that Baekhyun forces Chanyeol and now, Sejoo to watch.

 

After a long minute of kissing out in the open, Sejoo awkwardly clears his throat to get their attention. All of them seemed to be flustered by the turn of events.

 

“H-hi, Hyung…” Sejoo says nervously for he still feels anxious about his brother actually seeing him and Baekhyun together.

 

“Sejoo! My baby brother!” Chanyeol gleefully exclaims as he pulls the other alpha into a brotherly headlock. Causing the other to whine.

 

The omega could only watch lovingly at both his alphas.

 

Later that night the three mates were enjoying a hearty dinner prepared by the omega, the atmosphere was too celebratory for serious questions so the omega decides it was time.

 

“So, why did you actually come back this early? Didn’t mom still need you for your dad’s estate?” The omega asks, changing the atmosphere.

 

“Oh, yeah, about that. The case is actually doing well is finished, mom will just have to wait for a few months for my dad’s estate to be transferred to her name, mine and Sejoo. So, while waiting for it, she decided to go on a European tour to destress from all the things that happened in the past months.” The older alpha responds.

 

“Oh, so why didn’t accompany her for a while longer? She might still need your support.” The omega retorts.

 

“Nah, mom’s in a tour group so she’s fine and, besides, it is nearly time for you know what.” He smirks towards the omega knowingly.

 

“Time for what?” The younger alpha asks curiously since the omega looked flustered by the response.

 

“Our precious omega’s heat~” The older alpha says smugly.

This causes the younger alpha splutter his food all over the table, the omega turns a darker shade of red, and Chanyeol doubles over in laughter.

 

Once they recover, Chanyeol clears his throat. Sejoo could sense the change of atmosphere as his omega and his older brother share a meaningful eye contact before they face him.

 

“Sejoo…” The older alpha starts “I have not mentioned it to you before, so did Baekhyun and mom, but we have been trying for pups. Baekhyun and I have stopped using contraception for my past ruts and his past heats, but we haven’t been very successful. We went to specialists, but they couldn’t figure out what was wrong because we’re both healthy.”

 

Chanyeol briefly glances at the omega before he continues.

 

“When I remembered that Baekhyun was about to go in heat back in Spain, I had the hunch that we might be successful this time because, as it turns out, you are also his mate.”

 

Baekhyun’s eyes go wide at the insinuation so as the younger alpha.

 

“S-so, what your saying is…” The omega anxiously starts.

 

“Yes, since we now know that Sejoo is also your mate, I believe that the chances of you getting pregnant will be greater if both of us knot you during your heat. I know that it is just an idea, but we can’t rule out the possibility.”

 

Baekhyun still looks unsure. “D-do you really think this will work this time?”

 

“I know it will…” The older says as he envelops the other’s hands in his before turning to the other alpha “well, that is if our Sejoo is ready to be a father.”

----------------------------------------------------

A/N: Busy as usual, but I hope you guys are still enjoying. On another note, is Sejoo ready to be a daddy?