1- "Break up signs"

Violet [PCY X JEJ X BBH]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the room,

There are two different gender  sleeping beside each other. The girl wake up from the bed with tears flowing from her eyes. She sat near the man. She caress the man face with worries in her head. Unknowingly the man has not sleep yet. He also worried because he knows, their relationship will come to the end soon.

Flashback,,

Chanyeol spends his time in restaurant near to his studio with his friends. While enjoying, he never forget to notify his girl whatever he did and wherever he is. He took pictures together with his friend, Kang Minyuk and Young K then send it to his girlfriend. Sharing how good the food there and wishes that they both will spend time together in some time. Chanyeol noticed Wendy took a long time to reply and instead he shared matching shoes for them to wear it together later.

In other day, he once waited outside Wendy's office to send her home. He messaged Wendy.

From Chanyeol,
where are you?

Then after a moment, he saw Wendy about to left the office while holding her phone. He noticed that Wendy ignoring his messages and put her phone back in her bag. Chanyeol try putting a smile on his face.

"Wendy, here!" Chanyeol called her name.

Wendy shocked with his sudden appeared and give him an awkward smile. Chanyeol realised how awkward were them. Their conversation become shorter and they did not hold their hands together like past.

But again, he tried to understand as Wendy just secured a job position so he understand about Wendy's stress in her job. After a moments, both of them reached to Wendy's house.

Chanyeol tried to ask her for a kiss, and a rejection he got from her.

"I'm sorry, mom must have waited for me". Wendy left him by enter the house without saying proper goodbye to him.

'You know that I already forget when was our last kiss' a sad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter