Prologue

Violet [PCY X JEJ X BBH]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Moment a stranger become your first love"

A man who wore a black sweater with a black hat on his head walks calmly yet steady with his long leg to the hall. Not forgetting his beloved guitar which he put it on guitar bag and wears it on his back. To be honest, he already late for the performance yet he able to walk slowly to the place with hands in his pocket. He saw few staffs waited outside the door of the hall entry.

"You're damn late. Get ready" said the staff, asked him to move faster.
Yet, he did not change his speed of movement and climb down the stairs to the small hall which currently filled by people along with music that perform by a band.

Meanwhile in the same place, there are two girls found in the middle of audiences. They both awkwardly clap their hands watching the unimpressed with the performance. It is not that the band not performing high quality song but the girl themselves not find them to be hot. Yes, they came by with a hope there will be some hot guys to fan with.

To start the thing, it was an idea from Bomi, her bestfriend who plan to escape classes today and here they are now waiting the performance to start. Eunji and Bomi look around and found few cameras taking pics of audience, so they use their hand to hide their face.

"If my dad knows about this, he'll cut my hair bald" Eunji said.

"If my mom knows, I will not able to get allowances a whole month" Bomi r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter