scene 2

The Truth Untold

CLASSMATE

 

“Did you figure out that I’m a book after I met you? Or did you turn my page?”

[outro:her – bts]

 

 

“Shin Shera ibnida.”

“Alright, Shera-ssi you can go back to your seat.” said the teacher who introduced himself as Mr. Park. Shera walks back to her seat at the back class but as she walks she can hear some of her classmates whispering.

She is from Daegu, huh? No wonder she looks dumb.

 “She is totally a weirdo. Do you saw her carrying two backpacks?

Yes and do you saw her fall earlier? That was epic.”

Shera sit quietly at her seat trying her best to ignore all the whispering.

Why wouldn’t they mind their own business?

“Now class who can explain again about electromagnetic force, please raise your hand.”

Suddenly class goes quiet, afraid that Mr. Park will asked them to answer his question. But when Shera are about to open her book she realized she still didn’t have any textbooks.

Right, I have to visit the library after this. But how can I keep up with this lesson now? Oh, maybe I can found something on my old notes.

She open her bag to find her notebook, but suddenly someone gives her a textbook. She looks up and find someone with pale skin and dark haired handed her a textbook while looking to the front class absent-mindedly.

“What are you...” Shera said still unsure about what he means.

“You can use this.” he said still not looking at her.

“But how about you?”

“You wanna take this or not?” he said finally looking at her as if his eyes tells her ‘just shut up and take this already’. Feeling a bit startled Shera takes the book he gave her.

“Thank you.”

He just nods and looking back to the front.

“No one knows about electromagnetic force?” Mr. Park asked again. Everyone busied themselves with textbook, some of them searching the answer while the others are just pretending to avoids being called by Mr. Park.

“Min Yoongi.” Mr. Park called out randomly.

Shera can hear someone beside her sighs.

Is he Min Yoongi? But he just gave me his textbook, he might can’t answer the question.

“Yes, sir.” a guy named Yoongi finally speaks up.

Shera write the answer she could remembered immediately. She then kicks his leg gently to get his attention. He looks at her weirdly and mouths ‘What?’

Shera shows him what she wrote earlier.

“Min Yoongi, explain again about electromagnetic force.” Mr. Park called out again.

Shera rotates her book a little so he can read it easily. But he just raised an eyebrow at her and stand up ignoring her completely.

“Electromagnetic force or also known as Lorentz force is the combination of electric and magnetic force on a point charge due to electromagnetic fields.”

“Very well, Min Yoongi. You can sit now.” said Mr. Park.

Whoa, he really got it right. I shouldn’t have underestimated him earlier.

Shera takes a look at him and find him already fallen sleep on top of his book.

 

 

///

 

 

 

Shera struggle to balance herself while carrying a lot of textbook that she borrow from library.

“Look who is here, our new famous student.”

Shera looks up and see some girls from her class who whispering about her earlier. She ignores them and continue to walk to her locker.

“Omo, Shera-ssi that looks so heavy, do you need help?” said one of those girls approaching her.

“It’s okay, I can carry these by myself.” Shera refused their help, because she knows they just want to humiliate her.

“Oh, of course you can carry those by yourself, you even bring two backpacks this morning.” they all are burst out laughing.

Shera didn’t talk back and just continue walking. But of course they won’t stop there.

“Shera-ssi since you are new here, I would like to recommend you to join to a club activity.” said a girl which looked like a boss among the five. Shera stops in front of her locker.

“Thank you, but I’m not interested to join any club you’re in.” she answered still struggle to open her locker while carrying those heavy books. She then puts it inside her locker.

“What do you mean by that?” said that girl feeling insulted by her words. Shera turned around.

“I said, I’m not interested to join any club that has you in it. Why? Because I can’t stand being surrounded by a spoiled brat like you.”

“HOW DARE- Don’t you know who I am?” she starts losing her temper.

“I’m new here, of course I don’t know you.” Shera shrugs.

“Here let me tell you, you don’t want to have my bad side.”

“And why is that? I don’t even know you.” Shera said coolly, not feeling intimidated at all.

“Because you’re new here and I-“

“Jung Sun Ah.”

They turn around to see who are calling.

Min Yoongi?

 Min Yoongi laying his back on the bench not far from them.

“You disturb my sleep.” he said, eyes still closed.

“Then find somewhere else, you lazy-!” Sun ah retorted.

Yoongi get up looking at them, his face blank.

“Too late, I’m awake now thanks to you.”

“Then leave us alone and mind your own business.” Sun Ah said clearly irritated by Yoongi presence. However, Yoongi didn’t listen to her. He walks up to them. Shera meets his eyes.

“Jung Sun Ah, I pity you.” he said.

“What? Why would you pity me?” Sun Ah turn her attention to Yoongi now.

“I already know the fact that you are stupid but I don’t know that you are this hopeless.”

“WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID?” Sun Ah really lose her temper now. The other four girls started to calm her down. Shera just standing there looking at them.

Ha! Take that Jung Sun Ah! Way to go Min Yoongi!

“Instead of bullying people, why don’t you try to find a new hobby?”

“And do what? Join you in a dreamland?” she said sarcastically. Yoongi just shrugs.

“At least sleep are better than hanging around with a fool like you.”

“YOU-“

“Just look at her,” he pointing at Shera with his head. “She brought all those books because she knows she is dumb, so that she can learn from it. You too should learn like that.”

Wait, is he insult me just now?

“I’m learning from her? Excuse me, I am better than her, hell I am even better than the two of you.”

“Oh of course you are better than the two of us. I’m sure Mr. Park would liked to see you to answer his question next time.” Shera finally open again.

Sun Ah seems a bit startled, she didn’t expected Shera to attacks her too.

“Don’t you agree, Sun Ah-ssi?” Shera said again. From the corner of her eyes, she can see Yoongi smirked.

“You do have a nerves too, I see.” Sun Ah said back to Shera.

“Sun Ah, come on just let them go.”

“Right Sun Ah, just let them go this time. We can go after her next time, without Min Yoongi.”

“Ugh, this is so annoying! Shin Shera don’t think that you’ve already win, I’ll make sure to come again, note that.” Sun Ah said before she and her friends leave them.

“Win what? Does she thinks this is some kind of competition or something?” Shera mumbles to herself while watching them leave.

“Are you gonna standing there all day?”

Shera turned around and find Min Yoongi still standing not far from her.

“Does your expression always looked dumb like that?”

“Excuse me?”

“Sorry, no need to answer that.  Your face already told it all.” he said with blank expression, the smirked that she saw earlier has disappeared.

What’s wrong with this guy?

“And I thought you were a gentleman because of what you did to Jung Sun Ah earlier, but turned out you just another jerk like her.”

“What I did earlier was because she disturbed my sleep and you just happen to be in there too, so don’t you ever think I did that because I want to rescue you. I never intended to be your hero, if that is what you think.” he said still with a blank face. Shera gawked.

“You did it again. That dumb face.”

Shera walks to him.

“FYI, I don’t want you to be my hero either.” she scoffed. “What hero? Sleeping beauty are more suitable for him.” she mumbled but Yoongi can hear it.

“What your opinion about me doesn’t matter to me.”

“Okay let me tell you something then, what your opinion about me doesn’t matter to me either. So from now on, you can just ignore and pretend to not to know me. Because I will do the same.” Shera talked back, she feels enough already with all this bullying.

Held your head up Shin Shera, it’s your first day in school. Don’t let them get to you.

“I don’t need to pretend. I really don’t know you, indeed.” he smirked. Although it seems vague, but for the first time since she meet him, she can see something different in his eyes. Something like an excitement?

“Great, it will be easy then. Now if you’ll excuse me I don’t want to be late to my next class.”

Yoongi scoffed.

“Why would you be late? Your class just 5 meters away, anyway. Well, except you forgot where your class is.” he said before leave her and entering the same classroom as her. Shera just stare at him motionless.

I’m in the same class with Jung Sun Ah and Min Yoongi. How wonderful.

 

 

Greetings everyone, mygenie is here!

So I’m back with chapter 2 and finally you’ve already met Yoongi. Yes, Yoongi is Shera’s classmate. As you see it, his character is a bit cold and unfriendly. He is a bit mysterious too and he loves to sleep, just like Suga in real life, kkkkk. But of course you can see the different sides of him as the story goes.

Yoongi and Shera are like a cat-dog. They want to avoid each other but they can’t because they are classmate, heck they are even seated beside each other in their class.

So, what will their relationship be like? Keep reading to find out!

Don’t forget to comment, subscribe, and kindly to upvote if you like, tysm