scene 1

The Truth Untold

FIRST ENCOUNTERED

 

“...from the moment I met you, my life was all you...”

[boy with luv – bts]

 

 

 “Shin Shera?”

A girl who wears a white shirt and red vest that matched with her red skirt turn around when she hears her name being called. It clears just from the uniform that she is new here.

“Yes?”

“Nice to meet you Shin Shera, I’m Kim Sooyeon your homeroom teacher.” said a lady who looked on her early 30s and has an angelic smile, while offering her hand. Shera immediately shakes her hand.

“Thank you seonsaengnim, it’s nice to meet you too. Please take care of me.”

“Yes of course, let’s talk in my room.”

Shera followed her into her room while holding two big backpacks. Sooyeon sit on her desk and gesturing Shera to sit in front of her. Shera drop her backpack before sit in front of her. Soyeon stare at her, slightly taken aback by her bacpacks.

“Is that all yours?” Soyeon asked.

Shera looks at her backpack, feeling embarassed. She just arrived at Seoul this morning and she didn’t have time to brought her belongings to her rented house. So she doesn’t has a choice but to bring all of her belongings to school.

“Yes seonsaengnim. I just came here straight from the train station. I beg your pardon.”

“Ah I understand. It’s okay you don’t have to worry about that, just make sure you put your belongings into locker before you head to class.” she said. Shera nods.

Stupid Baekhyun, he makes me miss the train yesterday and now I have to carry this backpack to school

“Miss Shin, I’ve just read your resume. You had a great grades I see, you even representing  your previous school at English debate competition and you won a first place. That is really impressive!” Sooyeon said while still reading her resume.

“Thank you Miss Kim. English is a subject I’m most confident on, actually.”

“That is good. And I’m sure you did well on others subject too, right?”Sooyeon said smiling. Shera just smiling back.

“If I may know, what make you decide to transfered here?”

“I want to continue my study in Seoul University, but if I’m graduate from my school in Daegu, small chance for me to be accepted there. So when I heard that Seoul High School open scholarship for a transfered student, I don’t wanna waste this opportunity.”

“Seoul University is not an easy choice though because many students are enrolling there, but yes if you graduate from here you will have a higher chance to be accepted there.”

“I will doing my best.”

“I am really glad to hear that you have a big motivation. What major are you interested in?”

“I want to be a doctor, but I am still not sure to be honest. My dreams are keep on changing.” Shera answered shyly.

“Doctor is great but don’t worry, you still have much time to decide your future. As a homeroom teacher I will help as best as I can and I expect the best from you.” Sooyeon said smiling.

“Thank you Miss Kim, I will try my best not to disappointed you.”

“You have a positive mind, I like it! Okay I think it is enough for me, you can go to your class now and please don’t hesitate to tell me if you have any difficulties.”

“Yes, I will. Thank you very much Miss Kim.” Shera said can’t help but smiling too. She exit from Sooyeon’s room feeling confident and grateful after she met with a nice teacher.

“Now, where is my class?” Shera mumbled while wandering through the corridor. But after passing some room and stairs, she felt like she just walk in circle.

“Why this school is so huge, I don’t even know if I can get into my classroom right.”

Still lost to where she is going, Shera then approaches some students who are chatting not really far from her.

“Sorry, I’m a new transfered student here. May I ask you where class 3-C is?”

Instead of answering her question, the three girls in front of her just looking at her from head to toe.

“You heard her, she said she is new here. Can you guess where she is come from?” one of the girl said.

“I know, she must be just got back from a picnic. Who will bring two backpacks to school, anyway?” the three of them laughed. Shera can’t help but feels her face reddening.

Feeling irritated, Shera leaves them without a word.

“Of course, I’ve should known that. This is a place filled with rich people, what should I expect?” Shera mumbled to herself. She tightens her grip on her backpack.

“This stupid backpack is so heavy and now I don’t know where I am and where I should go.”

People still looking at her weirdly as she goes by, mostly because of her looks. A girl wearing a different uniform and bring two backpacks. Enough reason to be stared by a whole school.

“Many people look at me but noone is kindly enough to help me. What a nice school, huh? Maybe it was a wrong decision to transfered here.” she mumbled still wandering to God-only-knows-where. She is really upset so that she didn’t see a student are running into her. Both of them crashed. Shera fells to the ground and her heavy backpack didn’t help at all. Her belongings are scattered freely to the floor.

“Yah, watch where are you going, will ya?” he said grumpily as he stand up and leaves her. Shera start to gathering her belongings.

Great, just when I think my day couldn’t get any harder. My first day in school and I already bumped into someone like this? This is ridiculous. Am I filming a drama or something? Let me guess after this I will meet a prince who will rescue me?

Just when she about to stand up, someone offering a hand for her.

“Are you alright miss?”

But instead of answering that person, she just stare at the hand. What is this? Am I really meeting my prince now?

“Miss? Are you hurt somewhere?”

And for the first time Shera finally look at her ‘prince’ because now he is already kneeling before her. But like someone who has been strucked by a lightning she just stare at him like a fool.

“Miss?” He said again while waving his hand in front of her face. He starting to worried if she got a brain concussion or something because she hit the ground really hard just now.

“Yes?” she said finally got her tongue back. Glad she didn’t stuttered.

“Are you okay? Should I take you to infirmary?”

Shera looked at her surrounding and just realized that many pairs of eyes are on her now. Maybe they think, someone as nice and as handsome as him are offering a help for her and she just froze there like a statue. Now they will really think that I’m a weirdo

“No! I mean there is no need to do that, I’m perfectly fine.” she said while stand up by herself. She already got enough people staring at her and doesn’t want to be a center of attention furthermore.

That man follow her to stand up eventhough still a bit taken aback by her sudden reaction.

“Okay then, please be careful next time.” he said while smiling to her.

Bewitched again by his handsome face, she just stand there while watching his back figure. And then reality hits her.

“Wait!”

He turned around.

“Yes?”

“Can you help me? I’m supposed to be in my class now but since I’m new here, I’m kinda got lost.” although she feel embarassed, she doesn’t want to wandering around school and bumping into another people anymore.

“What class are you in?”

“3-C.”

He smiled again then pointing his finger to a room behind her. Shera turned around and see a class with “3-C” written on top of it’s door.

Shera hopes she can disappear right now.

Today indeed are my lucky day

 

 

Greetings everyone, mygenie is here!

I’ve been a reader in AFF for a quite long time and I’ve always thinking to write my own stories tbh, but I always failed to do so, and finally I start write my story now. I decide to write fic starring my boys (read BTS). I hope you will like it!

So you already met the female lead Shin Shera. From this chaper, you can tell that she is smart actually but mostly people didn’t see it because they only judge her from her looks. You’ll know it too that Shera will become a center of attention in her campus since she is new and she is not coming from a wealthy background, she’ll got bullied.

At the end of this chapter, you already met one of male lead too, but I didn’t reveal his identity, kkkkk. Can you guess who is he? Tell me in the comment section, ok? I really want to hear your guess and opinion.

I know this story might seems kinda cliche, but I promise there is something more to this. Bear with me, will ya? Pretty please with a cherry on top.

That’s all explanation for this chapter and once again I hope you will like it and stay with me till the end.

Don’t forget to comment, subscribe, and kindly to upvote if you like, tysm