Fourth

Coming Out

As Tzuyu woke up she noticed that someone was cuddling with her in her bed, It was Sana. She didn't remember doing anything with her, like she would like to.'Maybe Sana went to my bed because she was scared' she thought. "I love you, but I don't know how to tell it to you, but I hope you like me back as well." Tzuyu said as she left the room. 

Little did Tzuyu know that Sana was awake all the time. Sana can't believe her crush likes her back yet how will she tell her that she likes her too, (Jesus, my story is reflecting on my life). A few minutes later she went out of the room and went the Momo and Mina's room, where she woke them up and told them about Tzuyu's confession while she was sleeping. They were sqealing here and there as both of them helped Sana to confess to Tzuyu. 

 "So how will you confess?" Mina asked, "Maybe you can ask her out to dinner and confess to her" Momo suggested, "Or how about telling her your feelings to her while on a stroll through a park", "Or how about telling her directly while asking her out to a date" "Or- " Shut it! Both of you, I'm the one confessing. " Sana yelled, They both nodded and apologized

"So here's the plan Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo will Invite Tzuyu to dinner, while where out  'shopping' but were already at a restaurant that we booked and Mina, Momo, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Jihyo will be helping me out, Operation Coming Out,Is a go." Sana said as they were leaving the dorm. 

___________________________________________________

I'm Sorry for the short chapters but school is coming up for me in 2 days but the last Chapter maybe uploaded later or tomorrow, So I hope you enjoy this short story