First

Coming Out

Tzuyu 's Pov

As I saw Sana hugging and kissing Dahyun I felt my heart break piece by piece. It's  not like she's my girlfriend or anything but it made me angry inside but I kept it to myself, 'this fansign is the death of me' I thought. 

As we went to van it got worst Sana was sitting by Dahyun at the back. They were laughing and being affectionate to each othe, but I'm not the only one who's jealous as I see Momo glaring at Sana. Then I suddenly hear Sana saying 'I love you' to Dahyun, those three words that I wanted to hear from Sana but seeing Sana happy with Dahyun this just made me feel useless as if I was nothing to Sana.

We made it to our dorms around 7am I just felt drowsy and the feeling of sadness filled myface, I just went to my room that Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and I share and let out a sigh. 

Other Members Pov

''What's wrong with Tzuyu? " Jihyo said " She's been down since the fansign, did anything happen? "         Chaeyoung asked ''No one knows" Sana said. Tzuyu came out of the room and called Chaeyoung, and Chaeyoung went to Tzuyu and followed her to they're shared room. 

''What's wrong Tzu? " Chaeyoung asked " it's her isn't it? "Chaeyoung said and Tzuyu just nodded      "There, there tzu " Chaeyoung comforted Tzuyu for the night

The Next Morning

Sana's Pov

 'I wonder if Tzuyu's ok' l thought but I knew that Tzuyu is just a little tired today.We went to an interview today after that we just hanged around the dorm. 

Tzuyu was in her room all day, I wonder what she's doing in there

___________________________________________________

So I hope you like the first chapter *walks away*