Vanished

Twice & IZ*ONE one shots

Yuri knew she missed her. So much to be exact. But looking at the girl in front of her made all the loneliness go away.

Its been 3 years since yena had disappeared & all the time she spent searching, her faith of seeing the love of her life again never perished. But one day as she was leaving the coffee shop she bumped into the waitress. Chaewon was her name. Eyes locked, Hearts beating, & both held in their breath. A simple "hi" started everything.

Present.

It's been a year since Chaewon and Yuri started dating. As they sat on a bench in the park. Yuri stares out into the blue. The memories flooded her mind. This is where she had met her. She started feeling empty & heartbroken. But looking at the girl in front of her made all the loneliness go away.They lock eyes & smile at each other. As Chaewon leans in. Yuri looks behind her for a sec. its her. Yena was looking right at her. Yuri wanted to say something but their lips had connected. Yena turned around and walked away. Yuri pushed Chaewon back and started running after her leaving the other girl bewildered.

As she saw Yena for the first time in years. She reached for her hand but as contact happened Yena had turned into dust. The wind carrying her last words.

"Be happy with her. I love you."

Yuri broke down. The tears never stopped.