5장

Fault In Our Stars [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Throughout the ride, Yuri manage to slip in little naps. Yena was happy knowing Yuri is comfortable with her now. The car stopped waking Yuri up from her dreamland. "Unnie?" Yuri who still had sleepy eyes, her voice alittle horse.

Yena on the other hand got startled. It wasn't in the plan for Yuri to actually wake up soon, she was expecting that she would wake up the younger. Amidst of the situation she smiled, "Surprise?". They were at a beach. The older thought that bringing the lass to a beach would be some kind of 'healing'.

Yuri was of course happy that she was at a beach.  The hamster smiled. "How did you know that I wanted to go to the beach?"

"Just a feeling, I guess." Yena said with a shrug on her shoulders.

The night breeze was cool and cold but that didn't really bother Yuri. On the other hand, Yena was freezing, thankfully she brought a blanket for herself and for the younger. Yuri sat down by a rock, yena followed her.

"Ya, take this blanket" The older offered.

The lass smiled, thanking her unnie for being so thoughtful. Only the sounds of waves can be heard, no one tried to initiate the talking and rather focus on the sounds of the waves crashing at the shore. The hamster sniffed in a huge amount of air. She felt happy, different from being able to perform infront of alot of people. 

Yena brought up her hands close to her pocket, she took out what seems to be a snack. Pocky, an almond crush one (honestly, i like this flavor). Yena couldn't really buy anything else since there weren't any nearby convenience store, she only had the pocky cause Minjoo gave it to her.

Yena let out a stiff laugh, "Sorry, I only have this snack." Yuri thought Yena was cute.

"It's fine unnie, I still like this" Yuri said taking one of the snack. "The stars are shining prettily today, isn't it?"

The older looked up, momentarily agreeing with yuri. "It's always pretty." 

Both of the girls got distracted with the st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter