4장

Fault In Our Stars [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So your meeting Yuri at her busking?"

"Yeah, do you wanna join me minjoo-yah?"

"I would love to unnie but I have other things to do, like working at the convenience store" 

Yena had forgotten that minjoo actually has a part-time job to take care off. The duck knows that minjoo is working her off to buy something that she likes and if the lass still have enough money left she could buy her girlfriend something that she desires.  (a/n: i'll introduce minjoo's girlfriend next time)

"Maybe some other time unnie?" Minjoo suggested

"Wow you said unnie to me, that's new. Did you do something wrong that you aren't telling me anything??"

"What? No... sometimes I question why your older than me..." Minjoo said.

"I sometimes question why your girlfriend chose you when you look like a frog" Yena remarked, showing a toothy grin.

"Yah!-"

The younger girl couldn't continue what she said when Yena ran away screaming a frog looking girl was gonna take her away, this might be embarrassing but the duck surely enjoys what she's doing. Not only Yena who was embarrased Minjoo was too so it's sorta like a win-win.

"I'll see you when I see you minjoo~! Bye!" Yena shouted waving goodbye to minjoo

"Aigoo, this unnie"

~~~~

People were gathering and making a small circle to watch a group to perform their busking. Yuri wasn't normally nervous since she's been doing this alot of time now, but know that her ducky unnie is going to come and watch her performance made her quite nervous.

"Loosen up a bit hamster, she's not here yet" One of her members tease

"Now, let's break a leg girls! Let's show them our awesome performance" 

"Let's do this!" All of them said in unison

Moments after the show was about to start Yena appeared looking for a certain hamster which she found. She moved to a spot where Yuri could spot her instantly. "Ladies and Gents! Here is the next performer!" The MC stated.

The girls went to their assigned position before starting the music. Crowd was going wild, banners of different girls could be seen. Yena swears she could go deaf thanks to a enthusiast fans.

 

 

"KWON EUNBI!!"

"AHN YUJIN!!"

"KIM CHAEWON!!!"

"JANG WONYOUNG!!~"

"LEE CHAEYEON!!!"

"JO YU RI!!!"

"SARANGHAE! LET'S DEBUT!!"

 

The duck was impress of how the fan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter