1장

Fault In Our Stars [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A calming day for Yena, the sounds of rain pouring is the music to her ears. It's rainy seasons now. Her thoughts were busy looking out the window, staring at kids playing in the rain.

"Tch, they'll get sick for sure" 

She doesn't want to be mean and all, but she can't help but feel envious of the kids playing. She knows for a fact that she's older and she should act like one. Yena could only sigh at the sight.

Oh how she wishes she could go out and enjoy the rain all to herself, but unfortunately she should know her limits. She can't be the hyper Yena she used to be.

"Yena?" Her mom called out

"Sweety?" 

"Oh yes mom?"

Her mom looked at her and flashed her a motherly smile, she knows that her daughter is having a hard time coping with things that are happening right now and she's trying hard to help her daughter to atleast go back to her usual happy virus self.

"Want hot choco?" Offering a cup of hot choco to her daughter.

"Thanks for this mom"

After receiving the hot choco she diverted her attention back to the kids who were still playing in the rain.

 

 

"They are having fun aren't they?"

"They are, honey"

 

 

'How fun would that be..'

 

 

 

"Hey, why not spend some time with me? Let's cook something before your dad comes home" Her mom said gesturing to follow her to the kitchen.

Yena didn't really bother to say anything instead she just went and followed her mom.

~~~~

"Another day, huh" Yuri said in a monotonous tone.

"Oh come on, let's cheer up okay girls?" One of her teammates said. Probably the leader.

"When do you think we'd get notice by the companies unnie?" Yuri asked

"We will, someday. Don't stress about it too much girls, alright? So let's have fun!"

A man went near the girls who were busy practicing their vocals and dance step for a sec.

*Clears throat* "It's showtime now girls" 

They all nodded their head and started performing what they have been practicing.

Only seconds from the song that they were performing they received a bunch of cheers, mostly the talented vocalist Yuri. Some were taking videos to preserved memories, while the others were appreciating Yuri's vocal.

A few people, just a few, were gossiping around on to why she hasn't even made a debut yet when she's clearly the complete package an idol could have. The girl could hear the gossip at first but decide to rub it off, and as for her groupmates, they were the one who started screaming embarrassing stuff like how Yuri is an angel and even her voice was so soothing that they could sleep to it whenever. 

Of course the latter could only giggle at the remarks of her own members, she was very appreciative towards them too. 

The busking has finally come to an end. The girls were packing their stuff for them to go home already. Yuri noticed that the man who was arranging the busking was talking to their leader she saw how their leader was smiling brightly and nodding her head a couple of times. When they parted away the girl went back to her members.

 

"What was that?" One of her member asked.

"Nothing, he was just complimenting us for doing a great job." The leader said

"We'll get noticed by the companies in no time" She stated added

All of the girls smiled at the thought of them getting in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter