Chapter 2

DID MY FAMILY JUST ABANDONED ME FOR PIZZA?

-Chapter 1-

It was raining hard, it was cold and foggy, she couldn’t see what was ahead of her as she was lifting 3 heavy boxes, didn’t have her phone with her and the worst of all, she hadn’t eaten anything the entire day.

At that moment the only thing that crossed her mind was… FOOD.

 

-12 hours before-

 

“Oppa are you free this afternoon?” She pouted cutely looking at one of her brothers, who was at that moment washing an apple at the kitchen sink. The whole family was reunited together in the kitchen eating breakfast.

“Mmm depends for what -He looked at her with half a smile- If I have to spend money, then not”.

“Aishh is not that” She threw a napkin a him “I promise your money is safe… this time”, she half whispered the last part. Of course, he had to pinpoint that part.

“It’s just because I need you to pick me up from uni, I have an extra class today and it’s going to end super late. -She sighed- and also I need to bring the materials that I’m going to use for one of my club’s activities, which are heavy as fu -one of her older brothers smacked the kitchen counter suddenly- …” “Young miss, vocabulary”. He got up from the kitchen stool and went behind her, pated her head and told her “If I ever heard again a bad word going out of that little mouth of yours, your allowance it’s cancelleeed” and went away while humming. That’s typical Kim Jun Myeon for you, scary but sweet at the same time.

“A-ah… my money” she pouted while whipping an imaginary tear doing a dramatic pause, “so are you free or...?” she turned to look at Chanyeol with a questioning expression.

“Sure sure, whatever, just text me the time and be asap on the entrance and be grateful that I’m on a vacation kiddo, otherwise I can imagine you carrying them alone”.

She jolted of the stool and went to give him a hug while grinning from ear to ear “You are the best Yeolly” he hugged her as well and patted her back. Then she took her school bag and ran off to the door “BYE OPPAAAAAAS” she was about to go outside when her brother yelled at her “YA! You didn’t eat your breakfast! You have a lot of things to do today, what if you faint or something?!?”. She whipped her head to look at her brother Min Seok and smiled sweetly “Oppa thanks for your concern but I’m and will be okay, just think of it as me being a responsible student wanting to be in class on time hahaha” then proceeded to bow to her brothers and sprint outside the door. All of the people inside de house sighed while a few of them shook their heads. “She is just impossible” commented the youngest one of them while picking up his own backpack “I’m going to uni too, bye hyungduls”, a chorus of “Bye Sehun-ah” could be heard resonating in the house.

“Being a university student is hard isn’t it? Doesn’t matter the year, always full of lectures, assignments, exams… and on top of that balancing club activities with social life and studying, ahhh stressful memories” He grimaced while remembering his own past. “You are so overly dramatic Kim Jong Dae” “Look who said that, the one who cried while getting an A” Kyung Soo scoffed at him while approaching really slowly with his hands aiming for his neck. Kyaaaak, okay okay I’m sorry bro, just joking just jokingso I thought” he released him with a mischievous smile and slapped his back a little bit harder than normal, “You shouldn’t laugh at me ‘bro’” “Roger! Then should we laugh at Jong In’s calcifications? that really is a thing to laugh at hahahaha, this young boy here in the last semester got nothing but D’s and F’s”. Suddenly the air turned cold.

Jong In who was the one exposed right now was about to launch at Jong Dae and beat the hell out of him and his cheap mouth but instantly froze when he started to feel a really intense sensation in his nape. You know that feeling when a person looks it’s so hard that it could make holes on you? Well that was Lay’s expression while looking at Jong In. To briefly resume what happened in the next 30 minutes we can say three words, scolding, apology and punishment.

Ah we can't forget that all of them almost arrived late at work, which caused a tremendous ruckus.

And that’s for you a typical morning in the Kim’s household.

 

 

 

--End of the first chapter.--

 

 

 

See end of page to consult notes.

 

 

 

 

 

Author comments:

-Sweats profusely- Hello! Here is the first chapter!! Hope you like it!

I’m going to try to update regularly so once a week I will be posting a new chapter :) (Now that I’m university free for the summer huhuhuhu). 

Look foward to the 2nd chapter! 여러분  2회 기대하세요!!!

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Words in bold means they are speaking in English*

**Oppa is used by a female to a male, who is older than her (boundary of 10 years), it could be someone on your family like a brother or cousin or someone close like an older male friend or boyfriend. **

*** Hyungdul is the plural of hyung, used by a male to a male, who is older than him, it could be as well someone on the family like a big brother or cousin, or an older male friend or boyfriend. ***