Strange

Unforgettable

It has been a few weeks since you've started working at Jonghee's company. Ever since then he would continuously ask you whether you've seen Hyo Seop and you would intentionally dodge it. 

''Morning?'' Jonghee excitedly waved. ''How do you like working here?''

You put on a frown trying to make it seem like you dislike being under his supervision. ''Hmmm..do you want an honest answer?''

''Of course, I do.'' He impatiently answered. 

''It's been...great!'' You laughed. ''Although this is my first official job after graduating, the atmosphere is better than what I have experienced in the States.''

Jonghee seems surprised. ''Ah really, so have you met anyone in the States?'' he continued.

''Me? Do you think I have time to meet people?'' You explained.

He giggled. ''Ah right~ because there's already someone in there already.'' 

''I don't know who you are talking about.'' You show no interest.

''Ok ok let's talk business.'' He switched to a serious tone. ''We will have a collaboration today with Starhaust Entertainment, we will be introducing our new windcheater and their artists will be our model.'' 

He passed over a list with five male artists names on there. ''You'll be in charged of these artists and make sure you bring the right size for them before the event start.'' 

''Alright, can I have the address to this location?'' You quickly reviewed the list.

After gathering all the correct sizes you and a few other coworkers arrived together at Starhaust Entertainment. In front of the building were banners to notify fans and reporters. You quickly bring in all the jackets and was given a separate room to keep everything organized. There was room name of the workers from your company outside of the door to make sure the artists know where to go.

As you put each jacket under each name tag, you noticed a similar name. ''Lee Jaewoon'' You recite over and over. ''This name seems too familiar.'' 

Suddenly the door opened and a few male artists came in with their managers. You helped pass over each jacket for everyone and confirmed with the right sizes. 

Everyone seems busy preparing for the event and making sure everyone looks in the best shape. You didn't have time to worry about anything else. At this time, there was murmuring and shouting of someone's name but you just can't seem to hear clearly. 
 

A coworker texted you that she got the wrong size and since you still have one extra size you were on your way to bring it over to her. During this time Lee Jaewoon's manager came in to pick up the size that was left on the table while you were gone. 

As you hurried over to another room, you passed by a few workers who were carrying big banners for the event. 

-Hyo Seop's perspective-

Fangirls excitedly shout. ''Ahn Hyo Seop! Ahn Hyo Seop! Oppa you're perfect!''

''Sunbin Park...Hanna Kim...Rachael...'' I mumbled. There were a few workers blocking the way with banners so I couldn't see all the names of the room.

''Choi Taeyeon! It's this one.'' I confirmed.

-End of perspective-

After about 3 hours, everyone seems to be ready and the event will start in a few minutes. You were supposed to stay and watch to make sure everything runs smoothly but Jonghee called you back to the company for some matters. Another coworker will be subbing in for you. 

You gathered all your stuff and hurriedly leave before the entrance get even more packed by fangirls and reporters. Before you leave you to feel a strange feeling about this place.

''Starhaust? Why do I feel so strange being here?'' You questioned but quickly forget about it as you have more things to take care of.