Welcome Back

Unforgettable

After 8 years of being abroad by yourself, you miss your dad's cooking and your mom's nagging on you all the time. Oh! Also, your older brother Taecyeon, 2 older sisters Haeyeon and Nayeong who often bully you but they're your best companion. 

-Knocking on the door-

You: Omma! I'm here!

-Suddenly the door burst open, in front of you is your parents and sisters celebrating-

Family: Welcome back Seyeon ah! We missed you a lot! 

-They gather for a big hug, suffocating you-

You: I miss you too omma and everyone

Omma: We prepared a lot of your favorite food!

You: Nae Omma! You're jiangggg

Taecyeon: My little dongsaeng~ You've grown a bit and gotten skinnier.

You: Oppa! Stop teasing me.

After a big full meal, you're unpacking in the room you've shared with your sisters before you left. Your house may be small for 6 people but it is filled with love and care. You don't hope for anything else besides happiness and good health for everyone.

Haeyeon: Ya Seyeon ah~ how have you been? Was life okay for you in the States? 

You: Nae~ quite lonely but wasn't too bad since all I did was focusing on school. Has Omma and Appa been well? 

Nayeon: Of course! We take care of them very well but they were very worried since you are the youngest one and living so far away.

You: Good thing I won't be gone again! 

Haeyeon: So what are you planning to do now that you are back in Seoul?

You: Hmmm I'm planning to apply for a company and see how things go from there.

Nayeon: Ah right, after you left someone came and left this keychain in a box.

-You opened it and all the memories rush back, you quickly close it and put it away-

You: Ah~ I left this at a friend's house and they probably came to return it. 

-All three of you lay down on the floor and each with face masks continuing the rest of the night with laughter and memories-

To everyone else you leaving to study abroad seem like pursuing a career however, there is a reason that no one knows. You didn't leave just to study but you left to escape.


I hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter! If you guys have watched My Father is Strange, you will notice the family is similar. I really admired the family love and care in this drama so I want to write the character to have the same supportive family. However, the storyline between the main characters will be different. Please look forward to it.