Chapter 2

Waken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**please read carefully~ will have so many flashback**

----------------------------------------------------------------

Day 1

Two children running hand in hand while chuckling and then he hears one of the boy saying to the other, “lets practice in here, Minki” He widens his eyes, surprises as he sees the Minki boy just looks like him when he was a child, a green lighting appear as the boy extends his right arm just like a magic, following by the appearance of yellow lighting from the right arm of the other. He dont know whats happening but suddenly the yellow lighting disappear.

“you defeat me again, my cousin,” the other boy says with a heavy breath.

“it’s just my lucky day,” replied the Minki boy.

 

Ren wakes up feeling weird of the dream he just had. Eventhough its just dream, he can feels something strange from it. "Minki," he said, and suddenly feel so familiar with the name. He looks at his window, its still dark outside but he didn't feel sleepy anymore.

 

---

 

Day 2

He is staring a man who looks excatly like him in a fight with another man, and it just looks like magic. But suddenly he gasps feeling his breath being trapped inside his throat as the man who looks just like him suddenly fall on the ground. Ren can see that his other self is hesitate as he dares to look at the other man’s challenging eyes

"You won’t be able to do that, will you, my cousin?"

But just as it was said, the other man ing the sword on his hand and stabbing his other self's body, trail of blood streaming down from his other self's chest. Suddenly Ren vision is darkening as he heard the other man said

"Sometimes when you can't win with magic, you do it with sword, Minki, farewell".

 

Ren wakes up with a gasp and feeling a horrible pain on his chest it feel so hard to breath. He compose himself until he can breathe normally, his head feel dizzy, why the dream feel so real.

 

---

 

Day 3

The moment he fall asleep until trying so hard not to fall asleep, Ren feels like his soul gone from his body, like entering a new world. And this time he isn’t only see a scene, he experienced it.

He was lay on the ground, feeling heavy on his chest. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter