Recovery

Rainbow Tails of Taekook

The author note is at the end sorry

Follows on from past chapters read again if you need to catch up

Jeon JungJi Pov:

Taehyung is asleep when we moved out of the lab. My twinnie boy kept looking at him with a loving gaze which made me chuckle to myself. "Yah! Jeon Jungkook! The merman will melt if you go on staring like that," I joked. He choked his own saliva and i couldnt help giggle. His cheeks became pink and his eyes went back and forth. Hehehe. Flustered bunny. "Im going now, I have some appointments." I smiled and walked out. "Oh um, ok. Bye." he replied n ot looking at me. "I-I'll stay here for a while" "Ok fine lover boy see you at home" With that I left. 

Jeon Jungkook Pov:

To tell you I'm speechless, is not what i feel about my sister calling me "Lover Boy" the correct answer is Jungshook. I turn my head towards my crush and talk to him. "H-hello again T-tae, wait can I call you that? Ahh you probably think I'm stupid, but you are a mystery I want to unlock. Um what should I say I b-bet all t-the girls will fall f-fall  in love for y-you. B-because I believe when you smile it would outshine even Jhope. I-i wonder if you are an i-idol of the sea with your handsome looks, you in my opinion are way more  HANDSOME then Jin Hyung." I complete my confession, to the sound of clapping, there in their devilish glory, are my five friends. They tease me but I'm glad they are staying with me because it's creepy at night.

 AUTHOR POV:

Seconds  turns into minuets, minuets into hours, hours into days. Taehyung slowly recovers, colour returns to his tail, blinding everyone with his rainbow beauty. While this is happening BTS and Jungji, now Tae's friends, are encouragingly helping Tae do simple tasks. From tail movement to laps around the big pool.  Jungkook learnt Taehyung is quite a character with a loud 4D persona and with the cutest box smile. However our Golden Bunny gets Jealous when Spark, Joy and Monona flirt with his Hyung. 

Omg I know I said I'll see how it goes but......

YES A LONGISH CHAPTER (FOR ME)

Who enjoyed MAP OF THE SOUL: PERSONA because I have.

Congratulations BTS for Top Group and Top Social Artist at BILLBOARD Music award

 

Do you think that BTS reads fanfiction