New boys

Rainbow Tails of Taekook

Taehyung's P. O. V. 

I blush a bit and Jungkook goes out.  He comes in with a bag of... Merman food? He smiles at me again, "Have your fill." He then drops in bun-like foods in the tank and I hesitantly take. He signals me to eat it and I did. It was actually quite good. I ate a bit more. "So what's your name?" Jungkook asks. "Tae..hyung..." I replied in small name. "That's a nice name, " Jungkook smiles at me and the rest of the boys barge in. "Oh my god!  He looks so amazing! " "He's a mermannnnn!!" " Wow... " "Look at his tail! "  The noises and chatter of the boys made me feel uncomfortable. "Yah!  You're all scaring him! " Jungkook shouts to them. They all become silent and Jungji face palms. One of the boys with an eye smile smiles at me, " Hello. I'm Jimin " "And I'm J-hope! " Another boy excitedly says, smiling like the sun. "I'm Namjoon, " One boy says calmly with dimples on his cheeks,  "And I'm Jin," a good looking one finishes. "This is Yoongi, " Jimin points to a pale guy,  staring at me with a cold gaze. "H-Hello...." I managed to reply softly. "Ok guys out of my way. I'm the doctor here and I need to talk with my patient. " Junji speaks up pushing the crowd away. "So, can you tell me more about yourself? " Jungji smiles at me. "I want some privacy... " I say with a deep voice looking down. She turns to the boys and they all go out sulking. "See you soon Taehyung-ah! " Jimin waves at me. I quickly shout, " But Jungkook... can...stay... " I blushed a bit and the boys 'woo'ed. Jungkook blushed a bit and smiling, he sat down beside his sister. "So? " Jungji turns to me. "I don't know my past all I can tell you is my name is Kim Taehyung and I wish I new more" I answer honestly. Then I close my eyes, feeling drained and weak.

JUNGSHOOK ARMY: this has been changed because I don't want to reveal Tae's past later in the plot