Awake Sleeping Beauty

Rainbow Tails of Taekook

"Clear the way a wounded person coming through" the mermaid expert said to clear the crowed as she headed to her personal office.

The crowd scatters apart to let them through.  On the way Jungkook tells Jeon JungJi the mermaid expert and also Kookies twin sister, the story of how they found the wounded merman. Once everyone arrives into the lab and Tae been laid down into the tank table, JungJi starts her work  by examing the handsome male before her. "Hmm let's see a 6 foot long tail rainbow coloured, but ripped might have to fix it up with stiches, a tattoo running down the side of his chest, long silver hair. hmm I wonder what clan he's from because I have not seen him before." She rambles more stuff as she works.

BTS as the group of boys are known as, wait outside the lab, in the big pool where other mermaids stay. Now mermaids are common citizens of the city, the clans are Neptune, they have blue or green hair and tails, The Ash Flames who have red tails and black hair. Sea the smallest of the clans have yellow tails and brown hair. The three mermaids the boys are talking to are named Spark an Ash Flame, Joy the Sea and  Monona the Neptune.

However Jungkook is not happy as he thinks of the wounded merman. 

🇳🇿time skip  brought to you by Kookie abs🇳🇿

Tae Pov

I'm hungry that surprises  me more then the fact I'm still alive, my eyes pop open with shock.

I look around in fear.,I'm in a tank of water, slowly and carefully I move my  body testing it. I  wince in pain as the cuts and tears open up "  where am I?" I whisper, I'm alone my clan left me though I don't know who I belong.

"Pardon me but you are in the mer-people clinic  that my sister owns" I turn to the voice that thundered through my daydream. "W-who are you?" "I'm Jeon  Jungkook, the one who tripped over you I'm sorry um I really like your tail it's colourful" 

The human in front of me has red hair, doe brown eyes, thick lips, his neck is strong and his body tight under the white t shirt and ripped pants and boots. We meet each other's eyes he smile  a cute bunny one  damn  I think "So Mr do you have a name?" As I open my mouth to answer him the doors bang wide and seven people swarm in. I sink down as memories of the attack flash in my mind. 

Wow guys this is long I'm Jungshook 

I don't own BTS I only own the oc Jeon JungJi,

The three mermaids  that i named might be important and might ship  bts member with them

 

Oh Please understand I don't know Asainfics so yeah I am just trying ok

Jungshook ARMY