jaehyun kupal

happy motmot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

around 5pm, he was already cramming and panicking. he wasted three hours before he decided it was really the time to prepare his final blueprint for tonight. a diy classy date that would take place in the middle of his and hendery’s room — which was conveniently near to the kitchen. he already had the mini table set up in the center, dressed with baby blue cloth and a bunch of pillows surrounding it, acting as cushion seats. he had texted jaehyun to come to wayv’s dorm around 5:30 and he was really ting himself up for wasting precious time in zoning out, mindlessly thinking of life while lying down on his bed carelessly.

 

“ self.”

 

he would mutter to himself every now and then as he made final touches to his frenzy preparations before he ran to the bathroom where thankfully he has his outfit of the night hanged by the door and quickly changed to it.

 

“at least you’re prepared clothe wise.”

 

he shrugged to himself until there was a loud ding from his phone, signaling there was a text and when he swiped it open, it was jaehyun, telling him he was already outside and he suppressed a loud giggle. with a dash to the front door, he opened it before greeting the love of his life with a loud “hey !” followed by a short kiss on the lips, which by the way, rendered the other party speechless.

 

ten chuckled at his boyfriend’s reaction before he hold jaehyun’s hand and kissed it like the gentleman that he is.

 

“welcome to Leechaiyakul’s homey restaurant, mr chittaphon the cutiepie is expecting for your presence in his suite.” ten declared right after, a 180 degree turn of attitude that jaehyun had to blink twice to comprehend what just happened and what the heck ten just said.

 

“a suite? in a restaurant? baby, are you okay?” jaehyun asked to which ten dismissed with a wave of his hand.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter