jaehyun panget

happy motmot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ten just wanted to let his man feel all the love and care he can offer for this special day. He spent his entire week brainstorming on what he can give to the love of his life that shows just how much he means to Ten.

 

First on his list was a cake and three days ago, he ordered a customized one from a dainty and cute shop he always come across everytime he decides to walk home from his work; and now he was inside the shop to fetch his order.

 

It was a small sized cake, enough for two people. It was round in shape and only had minimal designs since he doesn’t want to exaggerate the sweet. It didn’t look like customized at all if he was honest, the cake looked like the normal cake always displayed in the shop but he didn’t mind. It was still a cute cake. It was only deemed customized because he asked the owner to place a cute photo of him and his beloved on top of the cake. Like the candle for a birthday cake, except, it wasn’t meant to be blown. Unless Ten wants to.

 

Chuckling to himself at that absurd but possible thought in his mind, he quickly paid for his order and was exuberant when he was given a free box of cupcakes that complemented the cake he bought. He can have the cupcakes while his love can have the cake all to himself. He grinned and thanked the owner slash cashier before he waltzed out of the shop in a cheery state and went to his next destination.

 

Next on his list was to get those brilliant triangle shaped food that could cure all his illness in the most dramatic way he can ever dreamed of; those crispy perfect crusts with thick quick melt cheese on top of any flavors sound so delightful and mouthwatering that he wanted to devour one at this instance.

 

But he was still a few steps away from the pizza shop and he can’t help but huff in slight annoyance.

 

Nonetheless, the irritated young man was soon harboring a giddy wide smile once he entered the shop and inhaled the fresh smell of doughs and pizzas ready to take out.

 

 

He skipped to the counter immediately, thanking the heavens that there was no line and was greeted by the man behind the counter with a friendly smile. “Good morning sir! What pizza would you like sir?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter