cold nights

I fell in love in december
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ryujin… please, wake up’’

Ryujin thought she was dreaming at first, so she ignored the voice calling her and tried to continue sleeping, but the voice only became more insistent and she ended up opening her eyes just to find Yeji pouting and wrapped in 3 blankets like a spring roll.

“What happened?” Even though it was really late she couldn’t get mad at her. She sat on the edge of the bed, feeling the cold sneak through the strings of her sweater. 

“I'm sleeping with you tonight, okay? It's so cold in my room” Yeji said as she slowly approached where Ryujin was sitting. “Look, my feet are frozen” She grabbed her leg with both hands and brought her foot closer to Ryujin's face.

“Oh my god” Ryujin’s shocked expression made the older girl burst out laughing. “Put that foot down or I'll kick you out of my room” She threatened. “That's what you get for sleeping without socks at this time of year, one day your toes are going to fall out due to the cold” Ryujin told Yeji as she left space in her bed so that she could lie next to her.

“You know that I think sleeping in socks should be illegal” Yeji plopped herself on the bed. “But it's not just my feet, I feel like I just came from swimming in the North Pole” 

“You’re such a crybaby” Ryujin laughed lightly at Yeji's weird words. “I'm sure it's not that cold in your room, don't you have like 60 velvet blankets?” She tried to sound annoyed, but she knew she failed miserably.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter