Painful sight

Loving a Goddess

Mina's POV

I just have to lean and then I'll finally be able to capture her lips with mine

 

I slowly leaned in..

 

RING RING RING RING

 

Shocked, we both went away. Blushing furiously.

 

I didn't dare to look at her eyes. As I fiddle with my fingers, an act I always do when I'm nervous. I unconciously pouted at the thought that I didn't get to taste her lips.

 

yet.

 

"Okay gays, as much as I would love to see this cute k-drama going, there are classes that needs to be attended." Nayeon grins, "That would be one hella hot scene though, if the school bell hadn't ruin it by announcing its presence." Sana butted in.

 

My face turned redder at the thought that they were there all along -since when did these dorks arrived here?- watching our every action. For sure they won't let us go and will tease me and my Momoring later at lunch. I sighed and crossed my arms.

 

"O-okay, whatever, let us go now before the teacher comes." I ushered them to start walking, "Just a great way to start the day" I muttered the last part. 

 

"Huh? Did you say something Minari?" Momo looked at me with her pink tainted cheeks. 

 

She still hasn't recover over what happened awhile ago, eh? That's cute.. I giggled, "Ehhhh.. Why are you laughing at me, did I say anything funny?" she pouted, folding her arms and looked away from me. Stomping her feets,

 

Lord, may I rest peacefully now. I can't handle her cuteness, it's too cute to handle.

 

I patted her head and gave a peck on her cheeks, leaving my lipstick there. Taken aback by my actions, she slapped my shoulder lightly, "Yahh!" I chuckled as her cheeks went redder and gave her my infamous gummy smile.

 

Third person's POV

Myoui Mina, you should really stop playing around with my feelings.

 

 

/( o A o)\ /( o A o)\ /( o A o)\ /( o A o)\ /( o A o)\ 

Cafeteria, 11.21 am

 

Momo's POV

The professor overtimed, which makes my class went out last. I walked silently through the empty hallways, as all the students are probably already in the canteen, munching at their food.

 

Being silent means leaving Hirai Momo with her thoughts and honestly that's not a great combination, at all. "I wonder who is the girl that she's talking about?" 

 

I started matching all the descriptions that she gave me yesterday with the people she know, well, since she's not much of an outgoing person, it's easy. She literally only interacted with our circle of friends and few students in her class, mostly only for projects though, so I guess that doesn't count.

 

My mind then drifted to the event that happened earlier morning,

 

Was she actually about to kiss me?

 

The thought made my face turned warm, but why would she kissed me if she have a crush.. Maybe it's just because of the mood.. But this is really making me confuse.

 

Myoui Mina, you're one complicated girl.

 

"Moguri! Hereeeee!!" I saw Jeongyeon waving at the table, sitting with our gang. I walked faster to the table before sitting beside her, "Sorry, the professor took too long explaining the subject, which to be honest I don't even understand at all." I sighed and pouted, hearing Mina's melodious voice I quickly searched for her. But what I saw made me regret my decision instantly, because there, lay a very, very, very painful sight.

 

Mina laughing at something Chaeyoung just said with that expression which I've never seen when she's with me.

 

 

/( u m u )\ /( u m u )\ /( u m u )\ /( u m u )\ /( u m u )\ 

A short update! Heheheh