Waiting for an hour

Loving a Goddess

Momo's POV

"Should I send her a message? Is she busy? Will I bother her?" frustated, I threw my pillow away.

 

"Ugh, okay, let's just send her a Hi with a smiley emoji, I guess.." I mumbled,

 

Open chat with mmina_

 

"Wait.. Will it be too much, the emoji might creep her out.." frowning at the thought, while unconciously tapping the send button.

 

_mogurimayo

Hi! c:

sent 8.34pm

read 8.34pm

 

"Omo! Omo, omo, omo.. what should I do now?!" I shouted, panicking. I started tearing up due to panick and fear.

 

mmina_

Hi Momoring! :)

read 8.35pm

 

_mogurimayo

It's rare to see you still awake at this time.

sent 8.36pm

What keeps you awake?

sent 8.36pm

 

10 minutes later

 

"Hmm.. That's weird, Mina would usually reply fast. Maybe she's busy?" I said, trying to convince myself that she's not chatting someone else. hopefully.

 

I turned off my phone and lay it beside me. "Huff.." disappointed that she hasn't replied it yet.

 

5 minutes. 17 minutes. 46 minutes. 1 hour. And she hasn't reply to my text yet?!

 

Feeling defeated, I sighed"Maybe she fell asleep already. Well, it's not her fault though.. I mean it's 9 already, pass her sleeping time." continued with incohorent mumbled. Oh well, have a sweet dream, Minari. Jaljayo ♥.

 

Third person's POV

And with that, Momo finally fell asleep. Dreaming about her precious Mitang.

 

\( o w o )/ \( o w o )/ \( o w o )/ \( o w o )/ \( o w o )/

                                                            The next morning at 8.24 am

Third person's POV

Momo walked to her class silently, passing by classes after classes. "Hmm.. I wonder what should I eat for lunch later?" she mumbled to herself as she stared on the floor.

 

BAM

 

Momo and the person that she bumped into, both fell down to the floor. The position was a little bit awkward I'd say, with Momo on the floor and the person on top of her.

 

"Momo no homoo!!" Jeongyeon, who suddenly appeared beside them laughed out loud at her clumsy friend that was on the floor at the moment, being crushed by this person who was on top of her.

 

Momo glared at her, "No jam bro! Could you be kind and help me for once?"

 

Jeongyeon laughed uncontrollably, finding it hard to breathe. "Hahahh- N-no! Ahahhaha!" while rolling down the and slapping the floor a couple of times.

 

"Poor floor.." Momo mumbled, "Okay, so when will you get u- M-Mina?!" Momo was shookt when she discovered that the person that she bumped unto awhile ago, was her best friend, her crush,

 

Myoui Mina.

 

Mina's face turned red, afraid that she was caught staring. "I-I'm sorry for bumping into you awhile ago, Momoring. I wasn't looking where I was going." Mina quickly stood up and offering her friend a hand.

 

Momo blushed and accepted her soft hand. "W-well.. It's ok, I wasn't looking where I was walking too."

 

Jeongyeon, who just recovered from her uncontrollable laughing, finally stood up. She still slip a few giggle here and there, but oh well.

 

Jeongyeon grins at Momo, "I didn't know you were this clumsy to bump on someone, pfft."

 

Momo shot her death glares which succeed on making Jeongyeon shut instantly.

 

Momo sighed and turn to look at Mina, giving her a soft smile. Before remembering something..

 

"Yah!!" She slap Mina's shoulder lightly, "Why didn't you reply to my messages last night?" pouting while crossing her arms, silently hoping that the reason wasn't because she was chatting with someone else.

 

Mina's POV

I scratched my so not itchy neck while giving a nervous laugh, "M-Mianhae Momoring, I fell asleep. I'll make it up to you, I promise!"

 

My heart beats fastly, remembering about her pretty eyes, chubby pink tinted cheeks and most importantly.. Her soft, plump lips that I wouldn't mind kissing all day.

 

Thinking about kissing her made me feel so giddy, I could feel the whole zoo in my stomach moving around non-stop.

 

Kissing her.. Kissing her.. 

 

My face turned into crimson red at the thought of kissing her, like, Holy Jihyo, that would be amazing.

 

snap snap

 

"Huh..?" I looked up, only to see the face of the girl that I was thinking about so close to my face. My face turned redder, if that's even possible.

 

I mean, who wouldn't?! Our face was just few centimeters apart, we would totally kissed if one of us move any further!

 

My gaze went down to her lips, but.. "I wonder how those lips taste like.." I mumbled under my breath.

 

I slowly leaned in and..

 

/( u v u)\ /( u v u)\ /( u v u)\ /( u v u)\ /( u v u)\ /( u v u)\

kekekeke,, interesting, I wonder what will happen next?