Final

Daily Dose of Fluff

 

 

...

 

Taeyong sat at one of the stool props at the set after being dolled up just moments ago. His attire consists of a silk shirt a size too big and a baggy pants. The mood of the set was warm in colour with a little prop here and there for the aesthetics. His makeup was a simple glass skin look with a hint of blush and freckles around his cheeks and a little on the nose. A contrast to his usual heavy eye makeup for more of an intimidating look. His hair styled accentuating the fluffiness of it with its natural colour of warm brown, giving off a fresh and innocent look.

This shoot was a special one since it was taken for his maternity shoot and it will be exclusively published in a famous magazine along with a video interview.

The shoot went along pretty smoothly with a few breaks since Taeyong had to change into another set of wardrobe and take a moment of rest for he got tired easily. And every time he was whisked away, his husband would always by his side assisting him.

The female staff would take a 'not so secretive' glance towards the couple every time Taeyong would be leaning or even sat on his husband's lap when it got a little overwhelming for him. They would talk with hushed tones at how envious they were at the two. It was also their first time seeing the husband, the infamous young CEO, so the reaction was kinda expected.

By the time the shoot was over, they were to proceed with the interview. They arranged him one of the sets with a small couch being washed orange in colour and leafy plants as another decorative element. There was a big window on his left, radiating soft rays of the afternoon sun. Shading the plants as it leaves a calm ambience to the overall settings.

Taeyong entered the set, a wave of nausea hit him again this time a little too overwhelming for him. He tightened his grip on his husband's hold and proceeded to quickly sat at the couch, pulling his husband along with him.

"I'm sorry, would you mind if we do the interview like this?" Taeyong said as he was snuggled close to his husband as he opted to sat on his lap instead.

"Oh! It's perfectly fine. But are you okay?" The interviewer asked, concerned at the way his body leaned so much to his lover and occasionally heaving a breath.

"I'm totally fine it's just nausea, asides from that I'm totally fine. This is the only thing that keeps me from puking all over the place. I hope you won't mind." He chuckled by the end of it as he gestured by showing his husband's hold on his hand.

"Of course not. We are delighted to have you here, Mr Seo."

"Just Johnny is fine," Johnny said good-naturedly.

"Or maybe we could slip a few questions for you too?" The interviewer asked, being hopeful.

"I'm not sure, should I?" Johnny said turning to his husband.

"Only if you want to." Taeyong shrugged.

"Alright then," He smiled that charming smile.

"Perfect! Now shall we begin?"

"Taeyong, it's good to finally see you again, it's been like 6 months right since you last appeared officially in public?"

"Yes yes, it's been too long, I missed being on set like this." He smiled wanly as he looked around.

"Your baby bump also had grown so much since we last saw you, you barely looked pregnant back then. But this makes us really curious, remembering your extravagant wedding, you were all over the news. But we lost track of your story right after you announced your pregnancy. Care to share it with us?"

"Well Johnny is kind of a protective person, in a good way, please don't get me wrong. He's always been protective way before I'm pregnant. It's in his nature, he is protective towards his surroundings, the people he loves. Now that I'm pregnant, this side of him got to another different level. So if you rarely see me now, it's because of this beanstalk over here." Taeyong looked up and patted his cheek playfully with a light chuckle.

"But it's reasonable, I don't have the strongest womb and I always have a low blood pressure since I was little so it kinda took a toll on me. I can't move around as much as I like anymore, like what you saw today on set. I need someone to baby me around now, courtesy of Doyoung and the rest of the gang. So I took a rest from the showbiz industry for now."

"Right, we wouldn't want anything bad happens to you and your baby. How are you holding up though? From the busy schedule to staying at home, it must have been quite a lot to adapt."

"You tell me, it was quite hard at first. I'm the type who couldn't stay still, it gets to the point where I get fidgety. But Johnny has been an angel, he provides me with everything at home. So I don't get that bored. Plus..." Taeyong paused as he proceeded to cupped Johnny's ear.

"This will be our secret, I like it when he babies me." He whispered with a playful glint in his eyes.

"I heard you, you know." The tall husband looked down, smirking equally playful.

"You could at least pretend though," Taeyong pouted cutely, the interviewer gasped at the cute antics.

"If you haven't noticed yet, behind all of his personas on stage, he is the biggest softie. He just doesn't like to expose it to the public."

"Thank you for exposing me then." Taeyong rolled his eyes.

"Wow thank you for the insight, Johnny. One being protective and the other one being clingy, what a perfect match. I might've squealed inside just now. Now before I got too distracted, let's get back to these questions. This is like the mandatory question for every pregnant momma. Did you have any cravings throughout your pregnancy?"

"I don't think so? If I ever wanted to eat something I would just cook it at home, it keeps me from getting bored. Wait, instead of food cravings, I remember that one time I really wanted to go on a rollercoaster ride. I remember the blood drained from his face when I told him about it." He laughs openly at the memory.

"You're still not going to that rollercoaster ride," Johnny said firmly.

"I know, I have to wait for a few more months for it." Taeyong sulks ever so adorably as he leaned more to his husband's chest.

"Johnny if you don't mind me asking, how could you survive 'that'?" The interviewer flailed her arms, motioning to the whole scene of Taeyong sulking like a small kid.

"It needs years and years of practice, of course." 

"Sorry, can I have a glass of water, please?" His brows scrunched up a little as the nausea got a little unbearable. Johnny comforts him by caressing his back and whispering sweet nothings before pecking his temple.

"Are you really okay, Taeyong?"

"I'm fine no need to worry. I'm sorry you caught me on a bad day." He said after he sipped a small amount of water from the glass the staff provided.

"Are you sure? Would you want to take a break or..."

"No no, you can proceed with the questions," Taeyong reassured.

"How about we question Johnny for a moment to get Taeyong a little break?" The interviewer asked the staff around, and they seemed to be fine with the idea since it's such a rare occasion for them to get the chance to interview Johnny, the multibillionaire CEO.

"Can you share a bit more of how Taeyong are at home?"

"He will get mad at me." He laughed openly while still caressing Taeyong's back who's now hiding his face to the crook of his neck, probably trying to ease the nausea.

"All I can say is, don't let him fool you with him being cold and intimidating." Johnny said half a whisper.

"Ya!" Taeyong interjected, voice muffled. It got the staff at the set to chuckle too.

"Aww you both are so good together, now I know why it didn't take that long for the both of you to settle down. Oh! We never heard your side of the story since you almost never got to officially appeared in public aside from your wedding. I even got surprised by the time you said yes for this interview, I was just pushing my luck, you know. So care to share it with us?"

"Yeah, I've never been good with the media, talking in front of cameras and such. But he badly needed me this time, the funny thing is his only cure to his nausea is my scent? If that even makes sense." Johnny laughed shyly.

"I went to tested it, to prove if he was just being his clingy self or he was being serious, that one time I have to urgently fly to Japan to sort some of the business matters for a week or so. I left him with Mark, our baby brother, just in case. Only after three days, Mark called me with such urgency telling me that Taeyong couldn't even eat anything due to the nausea and the prescribed meds were not much of a help."

"Oh god, that's bad. But why wait for three days though?"

"Apparently this small bean here didn't want to disturb me and tried to handle it alone. Thankfully Mark already called the family doctor just after the first day, they put IV on him. He called me after because he couldn't take it seeing him suffer alone. I flew back immediately after that."

"Mark's a traitor," Taeyong commented as he sat straighter on Johnny's lap.

"What Mark did was right. It could've gone bad if Mark didn't inform me, love." Johnny reprimanded him softly.

"I know, sorry," Taeyong muttered, there he went again with his cute antics, sulking with a little pout on.

"Is that a pet name I heard? Can you guys get more adorable? My single self is shaking."

"Ignore it. it's his thing, he would come up with literally everything. I can't seem to make him stop." Johnny just laughed at his husband being frustrated, but deep inside he knew Taeyong was enjoying it.

"Alright, apparently this is the most asked questions, we are curious about how you two met? I mean not even dispatch could smell anything from your love life and then boom you announced you are going to marry no other than the Johnny Seo from SK Enterprise. There even rumours about it. Are you comfortable to share the story with us?"

"You know since privacy is a luxury thing in our line of work, even Johnny's. Like what you said earlier if anyone mentioned a Johnny Seo it will almost immediately be linked to SK Enterprise. We've heard about the rumours, we simply laughed at it since it was as ridiculous as it sounds. We are not actually hiding or anything, there's really nothing to hide. We just like it private between us and people who dear to us."

"And for how we met? It was quite silly really. I hate to take flights but my work demands me to travel by plane a lot."

"Let me rephrase that, he is afraid of the take-off and landing," Johnny interjected.

"This is already the second time you expose me in one sitting Mr Seo, thank you so much for your assistance." He sent a small glare up to his laughing husband.

"Moving on, so that one time I had to fly to, was it Ukraine?" He looked up to confirm it to his husband who nodded along.

"Right Ukraine, I don't know what happened but somehow the sitting arrangement got messed up and I ended up a few seats away from my manager and the staffs. You could probably guess by now who I got to seat with. By the time of the take-off, I was so restless, he kinda noticed it and tried to talk to me. Trying to distract me from my fear and it kinda worked, well he is one hell of a distraction, I mean look at him." The tall husband could only laugh shyly to that.

"Right, I got to agree with that. What happens next? I mean I'm sure it doesn't stop right there."

"The funny thing is, we do exchange our name and none of us knew anything about each other. About me being famous and him being the 'young CEO' and all. Can you believe that? We didn't meet after that, only after around half a year or so we met at some gala. I was Jaehyun's date back then, he was desperate for one since he was just got dumped. It got a little complicated since this beanstalk here thought I was in some sort of relationship with Jaehyun. But eventually, we ended up being together." Johnny could only stare fondly at his lover, smiling a small smile as he reminisced the story he knew by heart.

"Aww, that's sweet. Alright, last question, Taeyong how do you feel that you got up to this place in your life?"

"I am content. I'd never thought I would ever be at a place, a situation where I am content enough with myself, with what I had become, with everything. But I proved myself wrong, I'm married to a wonderful man who is more than what I asked for, who completes me, who bring the best of me. I got my loved once near me and now that we are expecting our bundle of joy, I'm- I'm just content- sorry I got a little carried away. It's silly how easily I cried these days."

"Thank you for being here with us. I hope the delivery went well. We have to do this again when the baby arrived maybe we could arrange another exclusive photoshoot."

"We'll think about it," Johnny said while still calming Taeyong who still got a few sheds of tears here and there.

"I'm pushing my luck again." The interviewer said sheepishly.

 

 

...