from b.a.

a notice to all twitter rpers looking to join igrp. keep sending the tea in! part 3/? posted.

okay so like, I've been in spec for maybe a year ish before I left and I'm in a clique with both yeri and sc so I kinda know all the deets but anyway,

 

- yeri is a big homophobe. it comes out as a joke at first but it's not. she'll on you if youre gay / lesbian in spec.

 

- their ex member, Lisa, who is now eunseo in hdr(I think) have a huge Google drive folder of spec rpers ooc faces. if you've done live in spec before, chances are, your face are in that folder.

 

- sc and his other friends made bombing jokes right after the new Zealand mass shooting incident,

 

- and they also cursed someone to get std.

 

- yeri always acts like she wants you to do your best in events by screaming at you / degrading you, but she don't. she just does it just for the sake of doing it.

 

- during the stay x spec drama, yeri was the mastermind who plotted to delete stay's base.

 

- rose also have a folder of rpers ooc selfies but she takes it to the next level by "editing them to make them prettier." 

 

- yeri pretty much is those people who goes "depression? just be happy wyd?????" 

 

- if you think you can get genuine friendship in spec, think again. like everyone said, yeri s on everyone. including her Co admins.

 

- yeri is a face chaser. end of story 

 

- yeri and Irene once made a member leave just bc" she's a lesbian and she made Irene uncomfortable " by making fun of the members fc group.

 

- yeri once slammed me for stanning wanna one, saying its useless to Stan a temporary group, but guess what, she's the one stanning too, and a hardcore fan too, buying those in Daniel dolls. not one, but probably 5 of it.

 

- OH. also, you'll be on by yeri if you Stan bp or twice. basically any gg that's not rv.

 

- omg also another thing about yeri. she doesn't take her current rs seriously. she will drop Daniel any time . when she know she have a good backup hoe, Daniel is over. she's waaaay too bossy and picky to be dating ANYONE. yeri cant kick Daniel out anyway or else she won't have any man to degrade for her own joy anymore.