005

LOVED AND LOST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The directors were already waiting in the conference room when a young lady walked in and greeted everyone with a confident smile.

“I’m sorry to have kept you waiting, nice meeting you, I’m Sulli Choi.” Sulli said in a polite tone.

Chairman Kwon smiled before he extended his hand towards her, “I was expecting your brother anyway it’s nice to meet you too.”

She smiled politely, “I’m the one responsible for this project. I hope to have good connection between our companies.”

Chairman nodded in agreement.

 

“Well, you impressed me today young lady.” Chairman Kwon complimented as they walked out of the conference room.

Sulli chuckled, “It’s my job, Chairman Kwo—,”

“Just call me Uncle. The meeting is done and it’s been a long time, Jinri. Tell me where have you been?”

“Ah.. I’m handling the other branch because oppa can’t handle that one since he has been settling down in Seoul now. I agreed on handling this project because I thought of resigning from my branch before but I’ve changed my mind.”

“Now, you’re handling the branch and this project? You better get a good rest before the project starts, dear.” Chairman Kwon patted her shoulder before he bid his farewell and left the company.

 

“I’m finally breathing Seoul’s air!”

Krystal looked at Joohyuk amused.

“Let’s eat that famous tteokbokki before we go home!” Joohyuk said as he took both of their luggage and walked out of the airport to the car that had been waiting for their arrival.

“Why don’t we drag Ssul with us as well?”

“You call her.” Joohyuk instructed as he put their luggage into vehicle’s boots.

“Sir, are we going straight home?” The driver asked.

“We’re going to fetch Sulli at her company and we’l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter