007

LOVED AND LOST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Oppa!” Sulli was surprised when she saw her brother as soon as she walked out from the Arrivals. She hugged her brother before she pulled back and said, “I thought Minho’s alone.”

“Hyung was in my office before I hurried to pick you up baby.” Minho leaned forward and kissed his fiancée on the lips.

Siwon Choi rolled his eyes upon the scene. “Heol, I’m still here, guys.”

She chuckled and stuck out her tongue at him playfully.

 

Minho drove the car to a restaurant while the siblings were catching things up together.

“How’s things in Beijing?” Siwon asked.

“Everything runs smoothly. I’ve assigned Vic unnie to monitor and Lu gege for the site visits.”

“Good. I’m thinking of taking over that branch for a few months—,”

“No, oppa. It’s fine. I need you here for the project with the Kwon since I’m still handling the branch, I’ll just assist you with the project. I’m afraid I can’t balance Beijing and Seoul.” She sighed before she continued, “I’ll take a nap. Wake me up five minutes after we arrive at the restaurant.”

 

The young man groaned as he searched for his phone. He slowly sat up from his bed and answered the phone call once he found it. “What is it, Abeoji?”

“Son, you’re going to the launching event right?”

“Yes, sure.”

“Alright, make sure to bring your plus one.” Chairman Kwon teased.

“Abeoji, you call me early in the morning only for this?”

“I need you to handle a few things here. Come to my office after lunch hour.”

“Alright

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter